TUCKER CARLSON ON BIDENS WAR

Icee Loco (asshole)
I'm a fucking loser
https://youtu.be/eHrv38It9_I

Ironically he's offering the best analysis of the situation in Ukraine

20 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Anyone who cares about the country has to see war only hurts us. And yhe imperialist dreams of inept politicians and their military industry masters don't benefit us. They'll profit we'll sacrifice.

And pretending to gaf about a foreign war just makes someone look more retarded than usual. Cheerleading a conflict across yhe world is sick
  • CandymanOfProvidence
    3 years ago
    Obligatory reference to caca
  • BitCoinHodler
    3 years ago
    Icee the type of dude who'd just like to leave Hitler alone and let him do his own thing.
    Icee the type of dude who thinks rebeling against the British isn't worth it and we should just remain a colony.
    Icee the type of dude who thinks the North should just let the south be and have slaves because the south isn't hurting the north.

I just have to say, thank fuck you aren't in any position to make any important decisions whatsoever. You have a coward cabbage brain, please keep spending your days posting on TUSCL.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Putin isn't Hitler. This is about biden using Ukraine as a proxy.
  • wld4tatas
    3 years ago
    That guy and his show are a complete joke and an embarrassment
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    @wld4tatas, our self-proclaimed Green Party Pimp has cozied up to alt-righters Dave_Anderson and Cacaplop to stir shit up.

God, what a douchebag!
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Let me explain something in terms more appropriate to your age.

Like own posts, itty bitty pee pee.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Hitler stirred up all this talk about Germans in other countries. Then he invaded.

This is what Putin has done to try and annex the Ukraine.

SJG
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    While Russia might conquer territory in Ukraine, they’ve already lost the war. Sanctions are crippling them. Give it a couple weeks, or a couple months, and someone in Russia will take out Putin.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Opposing bidens war js trolling???? Wow when a bitch troll can't say anything else that's what he resorts to.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.indepen…

Cawthorn admits zelensky is a thug
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Lol didn't realize you were such a Cawthorn fan
  • vmaxhp
    3 years ago
    Fucker Carlson? FTP (Fuck That Puta)
  • SanchoRG
    3 years ago
    "On 17 September 1939, the Soviet Union invaded Poland from the east, sixteen days after Germany invaded Poland from the west."

Russia worked side by side with the nazis then. A tiger doesn't change their stripes
  • docsavage
    3 years ago
    The Ukraine-Russia war reminds me of something that happens frequently here in the inner city of Indianapolis. You'll have a situation where a couple of young hotheads get in a quarrel, the quarrel escalates, and they start shooting at each other. While they are shooting at each other, an innocent bystander like a small child accidentally gets shot and killed. When I hear about this, I feel disgust at the two young numbskulls and really sorry for the child and her family. That is kind of how I feel about the Ukraine-Russia war.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    Icee is the kind of guy who would fuck his buddy in the ass and not even give him the courtesy of a reach-around.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion