tuscl

Commandments of the TUSCL Discussion Board

Tetradon
I'll act nicer if you'll act smarter.
What would you deem the "unofficial" rules of good board citizenship?

I'll hazard a few:
1. Thou shalt not connect girls by name to extras! (of course)
2. Thou shalt not tell thy fellow TUSCLers that they are having fun wrong.
3. Thou shalt place thine political threads in Political Discussion and never in the front room.

Let's try to keep this thread away from direct personal attacks.

36 comments

• KhiryAddicus
    3 years ago
    4. Honour thy Founder.
    5. Thou shall not shill.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Thou hast done well to phrase thy commandments in God's language, the English of the King James Bible.
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    6. Thou shalt not get sjg started on frmos, thy misery and thy thread shall be eternal
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Frmos encouraged in the front room and leave with the member you want.

• nicespice
    3 years ago
    Icey wants to do FRMO and leave with the member he wants (which would be Tetradon)
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Icey can FRMO and leave with SJG, I'll FRMO and leave with BHarlem.
  • Electronman
    3 years ago
    Thou shalt negotiate details with the big head before servicing the little head.

• skibum609
    3 years ago
    FROMO; The Easter Bunny; Santa Claus; an honest politician ......
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    The frmos could be a real thing if the site goes into the metaverse lulz

Even front room full service toda la noche
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    How about this?

Thou shalt not start threads listing "thou shalt not" rules because nobody wants to hear a sermon.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    2/10 troll attempt, Rickiboi. You're violating commandment #2 on another thread. Repent, sinner!
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Dougster shall not post as a whiney bitch boi punk wannabe.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    *** SLAM DUNKED THAT FAGGOT ICEYBOI ***

lulz
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    7. Thou shall not mention TUSCL to those outside of TUSCL.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    @Cashman, you're inspiring another thread.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    If thine eye offend thee, neither pluck it out, nor dwell eternally in the land of the whiny bitch, just use the fucking ignore button.
  • docsavage
    3 years ago
    Thou shalt not say things here to another that thou wouldn't say in person.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Better 7. The first rule of TUSCL is there is no TUSCL. Or, as founder puts, everything on here is a work of fiction.
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    Thou shall ask new dancers to show us thine tits when they ask advice.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Here you go whodey, has some questions about nuclear war strategy: https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz…
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Then founder came down the mountain saw the air dancing called it idol worship and threw the tablets to the ground shattering them to bits
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    The personal attacks started quickly enough, despite the poster asking to keep it free from such. it is not good citizenship, but a one of the commandments of TUSCL disussions seems to have become

Thou shalt begin personal attacks and flame wars without cause or delay

Thou shalt not ignore trolls, even for the benefit of thine brethren
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    Thou shalt not covet thine neighbor's lapdance, thou shalt purchase thine own.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    @gamma, kind of gross but I loled.
  • gobstopper007
    3 years ago
    Thou shalt read and understand the review guidelines before submitting a review.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    TUSCL is thy board and forum, thou shalt no have no other strip clubs boards before thee.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    It's a thin line between bullshitting and blaspheming.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    It doesn't appear to be a commandant but it should be.

Don't feed the trolls!
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    I don't talk about "fun", and I have as such never said anyone is having "fun" the wrong way.

I do laugh at people who buy dances and generally use strip clubs to play the chump.

SJG
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    "I don't talk about "fun", and I have as such never said anyone is having "fun" the wrong way."

You call people chumps for spending their money the way they see fit. If they feel they got their moneys worth, who are you to besmirch them? That is exactly telling them the are having fun wrong, but your condition prevents you from realizing that.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Thou shall not post dick pics in the photo section.

Thou shall not post gay ass pics in the photo section!
  • Subraman
    3 years ago
    Cast ye no judgement on the fun of thy neighbor, lest judgement be cast unto thy fun in turn. Yea, whether thy neighbor maketh splooge in his pantaloons, or giveth his stripper ye olde in n out, stayeth thou thine tongue

• san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    "Thou shall treat every clubbing trip as a Sabbath day"

I go along with this.

I have never said any word about "fun" except that I don't go along with the concept.

SJG
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    No offense to Tetradon, but I don't know if I'd be calling out Bharlem. The the girl in those photos looks like she'd wear out half the guys on this board. Better start your workouts early and make sure your insurance is good to go.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ I'd go with the world's biggest smile on my face.
  • docsavage
    3 years ago
    In addition to not telling others how to have fun, thou shalt not pay any attention to others who tell you how to have fun.

One thing I've learned over 65 years is not to spend all your time seeking the approval of others and doing what they think you should do. You should do what you want to do and what will make you happy. The only exceptions are engaging in force against others such as murdering, robbing, raping etc. The renunciation of the use of force by everyone is required for everyone to be able to live in a civilized society.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion