tuscl

Meow noises?

Friday, February 25, 2022 9:57 PM
I'm familiar with the whole cat identity thing. But every had a girl end every other sentence with a MEOW! at first I thought it was cute. Quickly became annoying

23 comments

• Tetradon
    2 years ago
    How old was this girl? 15?
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    Haven't come across that. I think I'd find it annoying from the very first "meow." How about did you ever run into a Brazilian stripper who doesn't speak English, so all she does is smile and lick her lips while saying, "delicious." Also annoying. Seen that several times. For fucks sake, at least learn how to say, "Suck dick, fifty bucks."
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    I had a dancer that used to text me every few days, the thing that was fuck'n annoying was every text she ended, with "Have A Blessed Day"
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    ^^ Ughhh... I hate that phrase.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Got to a point it was like nails on a blackboard, she was gorgeous, but I got to where I couldn't stand her anymore, I started referring to her as the blessed boner killer. Papi might remember her.
    2 years ago
    Her profile on Seeking said she was 24. She didn't order a drink at dinner, but chugged 2 from my fridge
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    Haha, I have a couple of friends I’ve greeted before with meows. Either that or to display joy or annoyance at something. Though I prefer rawr XD [view link] Wouldn’t onomatopoeia like that with an older person though unless I was trolling them on purpose. If I was involved in Seeking Arrangements though doubt I’d would care what the opinion is because…well…if the sugar daddy is getting cheap sex then just deal with it jeez
  • ime
    2 years ago
    Maybe she had just watched Super Troopers. Come on me'ow. [view link]
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    A favorite I meet when she was 19 would be purring like a sex kitten the moment she would meet me and be on my lap. She was never over did it, she had a lot of sex appeal, and she knows how to use it. She had to move back home to the East coast because the pandemic…
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Try her profile then: [view link]
  • gSteph
    2 years ago
    Purr is good. Meow? Once or twice 🤔
  • blahblahblah23
    2 years ago
    I meow back at my cat. We have whole conversations
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    Adult cats don’t meow at other adult cats Generally cats only meow to talk to humans
  • datinman
    2 years ago
    After about a half dozen meows, I think would channel George Clinton in response. Bow wow wow yippie yo yippie ya [view link] WOOF!
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    @datin here's the video for that: [view link]
  • CandymanOfProvidence
    2 years ago
    Better a meow than a burp.
  • NinaBambina
    2 years ago
    "I meow back at my cat. We have whole conversations" I used to have a cat and this was also true for me. Although for the OP, I myself am unfamiliar with the cat identity thing and would find that dancer annoying.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Remember that loud burping is a sign of enthusiastic swallowing, just saying.
  • Subraman
    2 years ago
    Am I jumpin around all nimbly pimbly from tree to tree? Now you stop laughing right meow!
  • aham5
    2 years ago
  • aham5
    2 years ago
    Teacher alleges she was fired for not 'meowing' back at student who identifies as a cat
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
  • Subraman
    2 years ago
    Damn I missed the earlier Super Troopers reference
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion