tuscl

How "Romantic" lets put it, do you guys make your OTC's?

Breaking out the wine? Candles. The right lighting. Getting that right ambience. Conducting some serious sensual foreplay? Are you putting on some Bryan Adams music? Taking it real slow. Even doing the ice thing from Do the right thing.

So far here out the last few years it's pretty much been pig sex on my end, grunts and all that (ARHHH ARHHH ARHHHH!!! that shit) More towards back alley dumpster fucking then the sensual hollywood, dancing in the sheets kind of stuff. But what about you guys do you guys go more all out with it or is it more similar to the ITC style? Cramped in a VIP booth having some girl riding cowgirl that doesn't know an ounce of english aka get in and get the FUCK out. Only difference is I just like a bed for some room to run around but other that I'm all set.

14 comments

• CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    I make my best to create a romantic, erotic and sexy situation/environment that is safe, clean, comfortable, relaxed, and arousing enough so my Lady can feel comfortable to let herself go and is able to cream, climax, squirt and enjoy.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Your last sentence describes my OTC level of romance. A filthy motel room - add a filthy extras stripper and condoms - and it’s all good.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    Even though this is a business transaction, I try to make it seem as much as a "date" as possible. I'll take the girl out to a nice dinner, buy her drinks, maybe go do something fun like a live music or wave runners or a sporting event. Do I send flowers or chocolates ? No. Put out candles ? No. But I've learned to do any negotiation before the session. So the actual "date" is all about getting to know each other, getting comfortable , then having a very sensual session. Most of my girls want to do it again and again. I probably don't NEED to do all of those other things, but I do things that I enjoy also.
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    If I do dinner, it’s not romantic at all. More like a friendly dinner with a business acquaintance, which is what it is.
  • RTP
    3 years ago
    I am a decent guy who treats all people including OTC with respect, however, I am really not trying to make it a date. I agree with the good doctor above, I enjoy some conversation with a business associate, the environment is friendly, but not overly romantic at all.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    I don't make her sleep in the wet spot.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    Does going down on her count as romance? 😉

Historically most of my OTC has been direct from club to notel, but recently I've been dealing with more girls who want some dinner/drink time during the first meetup before hitting the sheets. I have no problem with it and sometimes I even enjoy it, but it's not something I have the time to do during every OTC meetup.

Maybe it's the influence of sites like SA and/or social media? Anyone's guess is as good as mine, but I've heard more than once recently ye ol' " I don't want to feel like a whore" as an explanation. Ironic I know given that they are still being paid for sex and most gladly go direct to notel on subsequent meetups once the groundwork is laid, but there it is.

As far as anything else, my philosophies have always been the same: When were are together I keep things light and simple and treat her graciously. When we are apart I safeguard her dignity and privacy by keeping my mouth shut. Simple. I believe that this is why most of my OTC partners seem glad to repeat, but each person of course has to figure out his own approach.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ===> "I enjoy some conversation with a business associate, the environment is friendly, but not overly romantic at all."

Really? Do you sit there contemplating the ridiculous shit you're about to do in a bedroom with your other "business associates" when you're having drinks with them? 😉

Now I'll agree that these situations are often not "romantic" per se, but at least IME neither are they like a business lunch where the usual pleasantries about the weather, how each person's family is doing and certain work related topics are about as deep as the conversations usually get.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Romantic date with a hooker = GFE

• san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    You want to skip the car keys and wallet dating as much as possible. Get your girl into high heels and makeup for private photo sessions.

SJG
  • herbtcat
    3 years ago
    I treat every OTC event like a Sugar Date. Specific activities vary based on a discussion of preferences before we meet. But there's one thing I always do and that's taking a significant amount of time "downtown" doing DATY. I want her to remember those hot, sweaty, moist O's every time she thinks of me. Yes, the offer of cash gets her to show up. But the endorphin-laced memories make sure she WANTS to come back.

Not surprisingly, strippers that have my phone number rarely abuse it by texting me to meet at the club. Instead, they ask me how soon I can see them again. DISCLAIMER: I am not claiming some type of Oral-Super Powers here. I'm just an old, fat guy who loves to eat pussy. And that tends to surprise many women who were probably just looking for me to nut in a hurry so they could cash-out and bail.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Romance?...no. Trying to be romantic with someone you're not romantic with will usually come off as creepy or weird. But I think it's not a bad idea to make it fun (outside of the time you spend naked). How that works depends on the woman, her personality, her interests, and (of course) time available.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ^^^ ACME FemBots
    Hackensack, New Jersey

They have what you need.

SJG
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    With the exception of one person, "romance" has not been a part of it. A good time, conversation, joking, kissing, fondling, and obviously sex. I've never seen any profit in treating a woman like a whore who's willing to fuck an old, fat, ugly guy with a tiny dick. Completely aside from the cash remuneration, I tend to like to try to have her enjoy it as well, to the extent she's willing and I'm able.

I'm not looking for love, though a little casual affection wouldn't be rejected.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion