tuscl

I'm surprised more dancers don't abuse the reviews for self promotion

Wouldn't you? ESPECIALLY if you were dancer that got down like that.

For me I would be writing reviews left and right. "This one super fucking hot dancer, Raisin Bran. Hell I'll be damned if she doesn't suck the finest dick west of the Mississippi. I think it would behoove everyone to get on down here while the gettins good and pay top dollar for a ticket to paradise. Oh about the other dancers: avoid. total diva bitches, and word on the street they have the clap. This truly is a one woman club."

I'd be the wallanon of dancer reviews. They really could make this site work for them if they really wanted to. You just can't do this kind of stuff on stripperweb. You really can't.

22 comments

• PinkSugarDoll
    3 years ago
    OMG RAISIN BRAN IS SMOKIN 10/10 I LOVE HER 😍😍😍

The reason I came to this site is for reviews so I leave unbiased ones myself. If you write reviews in favor of yourself it’s really showing your lack of depth and maturity, which I know are the top two qualities that guys are looking for when they go to the club (obviously).

Also Desert Scrub would see right through those types (and everything other) of reviews and shut them down as shill club reviews (obviously).
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    "it’s really showing your lack of depth and maturity" That ship has sailed long ago. Long, long ago.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    I think there was this one club…I think Ohio maybe, a couple of years ago where there was some reviews praising an…Elsa? Ella? Edith?…I forget the name. Anyways, people went into the comment section and claimed that it was obviously that dancer who was posing as a customer and writing reviews. I guess other guys had complained about her in reviews at some point.

• Tetradon
    3 years ago
    @Muddy, she'd get stalkers and creepers who will get angry, potentially violent, if she decides she doesn't suck their dicks.

Plenty of people haven't read Tetradon's 111 Rules for Clubbing, including that the mixture of hormones, money, alcohol, and ego can be volatile.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Muddy what you're saying is you'd like this site to be a new backpages
  • PinkSugarDoll
    3 years ago
    Well now I kinda wanna go write a review for myself

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    With a few exceptions, most dancers come here, get shitty treatment, don't understand decade-old inside jokes, and then bail.

They pull in more new business through Instagram.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Or the trolls and creepazoids send them running away, screaming.
  • GoddessZora
    3 years ago
    Writing fake reviews to make themselves look good just shows they aren’t all that in person, and need a false narrative to help with foot traffic. Pretty lame. Just use the site to promote yourself. More photos, check ins and comments.
  • docsavage
    3 years ago
    Most reviews I read, in situations where I am familiar with the club, seem pretty accurate. When a specific dancer is mentioned, though, that is sometimes not accurate. Rather than false advertising, I think that is more a situation where the male reviewer has different tastes than me. So, if he uses descriptive adjectives like "hot" I may or may not agree with that.

Some of the reviews, though, are written by dancers or club managers. Those are about as accurate as strip club websites with photos of 20 year old models but, when you go to the actual club, it's all 30 year old overweight single moms.
  • BitCoinHodler
    3 years ago
    Maybe I should go on stripperweb and write great reviews about me as a customer 🤔.
  • gobstopper007
    3 years ago
    Still waiting to see pics of Raisin Bran
  • nelly76
    3 years ago
    I think people would catch on quickly.

If the dancer was lying or exaggerating, the first member from here that knew about it would post it, and the con job would end that quickly.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    If she exaggerated about how attractive she was or what she did, at best she'd get one good night out of it. If someone can on TUSCL and saw the review, they'd come back and call bullshit on it if need be. Anyway, a review that only talked about one dancer would probably get voted down. If it didn't, or it claimed all the other dancers sucked, then who'd want to go to a club with only one dancer you'd wanna get dances from?
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    There is also the flipside. Dancers check for bad reviews of themselves. Years ago I called out a ripoff bitch. She had a fake male profile on tuscl and went after me in PM's trying all she could to insult me. But she described me and our time together and she obviously thought I was some other guy she had ripped off in VIP. It was a bit funny. Her attempt to call me a transvestite was hilarious because she could not come close to spelling it. I wonder if he got a drink thrown in his face the next time he went in.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I think it would be dangerous for a Raisin Brain dancer to post about providing full and extra services, if she didn’t perform those services.

If a dancer posted fake reviews mentioning how attentive she was, and how much of beauty she was, that might be safer.

It would be a bad choice for her to portray herself as someone who she’s not. She could get a bunch of one and done dances from random new customers. That’s fine, but to put in the effort to develop a fake account and create believable fake reviews, it might be a waste of effort.
  • Dolfan
    3 years ago
    I think there are enough guys here who'll visit a club based on a reco like that, it would get called out quick. I think anyway. I don't think I've seen it for clubs around here. There was one dancer on here extolling a local club, but she was at least clear that she was a dancer there. I can't remember if she stopped, I put her on ignore, or I just kinda gloss over it now and don't even notice.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    I don’t pay much attention to that stupid stuff it’s mostly just noise to me, I have a few favorites at the clubs I go to, and I play my cards close to the vest, BTW fruit loops is much more fun than Raisin Bran. 😜
  • ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    ^OoooK. At least it's just Fruit Loops and not Grape Nuts.....😜😂
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ Next visit I might give Snap Crackle and Pop a try.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    As long as she’s not using the name Deez Nutz - it’s all good!
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    IME most dancers don't want specifics about their activities made public. Heck many don't want any public evidence that they danced at all. The beauty of dancing vs. Cam/SA/OF etc., is that you can stay relatively anonymous without a pic or other descriptive information in the public realm.

I guess that's the challenge in getting these girls to participate on this site in any format, but most especially when it comes to being explicit about xyz. Even the girls with ads on here are circumspect.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion