Why I can't stand Russian women.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Tuesday, February 15, 2022 4:38 PM
Bio & Photos: Don't look 25! [view link]

17 comments

• Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    She looks a few years younger than 25. But, it’s possible she looks older in person. The photos look like they were spontaneously shot - but they are likely posed - using make up and good lighting.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    She's not attractive. I've seen much better looking Russians.
  • JamesSD
    2 years ago
    Ok but this is why I love Scandinavian and Russian women: [view link]
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    This is a gorgeous Russian girl ... [view link]
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    OP's girl is meh. Icey's girl is pretty hot though. Russian women are overrated. Lots of them have funky faces and age worse than milk. Swedish women are even more overrated. More mousy Greta types than blonde bombshells. For a hot Nordic/Slavic type, get yourself a Finnish girl. Or the holy grail, a Lithuanian.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    I like Russian / Eastern European women. I'm less of a fan if I feel like I need to check their ID. And that goes down even further if I'm still nervous after seeing the ID and wondering if it's a good fake because the woman in question looks mid-teens at best. But as far as looks go, that's all over the map depending on where you are in Russia or Eastern Europe.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Icey came up with a good one this time. I would defiantly take her for a round or two.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    We had two Russian girls at the Sunnyvale Brass Rail, one from St. Petersburg and one from Moscow. I liked them both. SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    One thing I really like about Russian stripper hoes is you know exactly where you stand with them.they don't fake shit
  • Oliver_Clothesoff_66
    2 years ago
    Icey's IG lady may be Russian. IMHO she looks like a Kardashian, who are of Armenian descent. But what do I know?
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Our two Russian girls knew how to dress and paint up. They liked thigh high fence net stockings. A real turn on. SJG
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    @Shadowcat I won't LOL
  • MackTruck
    2 years ago
    Hell yeahs! Shadowcat os still lusting over da ron jeremy. 😂😂😂
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Oliver she's Russian. The Kardashians are half anglo half Armenian.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ What does discrimination by “White Privileged Americans” on the basis of race, ethnicity, or national origin look like?
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I’m curious - when did SJG see Russians dancing at the Sunnyvale Brass Rail? Was this during the time of Gorbachev? Or Yeltsin?
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    I was surprised to hear from each of them that they were from Russia. They spoke good English. On the whole they were more interesting to talk to than the other girls. You could carry on a very intelligent conversation with them. I had not met any Russians before, so I was surprised that they spoke of St. Petersburg, instead of Lennigrad. SJG OMS 2 of 5 [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion