tuscl

Olympics and underdog stories, but what about us too?

Watching the Olympics now and all these past years, I've witnessed quite few underdog moments. The written off, unsung hero coming up with a miraculous win. But what about us PL's? Do we have to look far to find our own heroic tales from the bottom to the top. I'd argue many of us just have to find a mirror.

Take a look at me. I'm a balding, somewhat overweight, guy that looks like a cross between the Hunchback of Notre Dame and Sloth from the Goonies, overall I'm downright hated, dress like I'm 7 and it's 1994 and quite frankly I have an awful personality..... and yet...still....I'm sorry just let me collect for a minute ....still, *sniff*....STILL I am able to pay hot strippers completely out of my league to have sex with me. If that ain't the ultimate come up story, hell I don't know what it is, I just don't what is. I think if you believe in yourself out there (and are fucking loaded with gobs dispensable income) well gee I think you can do it too! I really do. https://youtu.be/8a-HfNE3EIo?t=28

16 comments

• misterorange
    3 years ago
    Remember when Lyle Lovett was married to Julia Roberts, in her PRIME!
    https://otb.cachefly.net/wp-content/uplo…
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    Off topic - but when I watched the Summer Olympics I watched European channels. They actually showed real Olympic events not the namby pamby feel good stories American network TV thinks their audience wants to see

I don’t watch the Winter Olympics. I see enough fucking snow out my back window
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    I was stationed in Japan during the 1964 Olympics. Japanese TV mostly showed just the events that the Japanese were competing in. Armed Forces Radio did a simulcast so that we could hear it in English. I usually keep up with the Summer Olympics because they were sports that I played in high school. I excelled in track.

Since I never did anything other than build a snowman or throw a snow ball, I have very little interest in the Winter games and don't watch it. I really feel sorry for the athletes. They are caught in the middle of this political mess and may be too old in 4 years to wait for a better political climate.

Fuck the Chinese, the NBA, Coca Cola and the other companies doing business with them. Buy American.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Hookers fuck anyone who pays. It's not a flex.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    Muddy. You should become a motivational speaker. That story brought a tear to my eye.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I’m not sure how heroic PL’s might be. But, we do overcome challenges in order to pay women for sex. PL’s are quite a horny group, and willing to pay for what they want.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    3 years ago
    Muddy. I enjoyed your description of yourself. On behalf of the strippers who are actually decent people, we appreciate the generous men who take care of us ❤️
  • ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    Gee, Muddy. Thanks for the inspiration. I listened! I looked in the mirror and I saw ...,well, not a hero, but I liked that pathetic loser! Thank-you from the bottom of my slobbered-upon potbelly!!!🤤

Please accept this poor attempt at a victor's wreath from us all.🌿
  • rickthelion
    3 years ago
    Just remember Muddy ape, you are a damn dirty ape but you’re still better than a delusional half-boiled homeless crab. And you can take that to the bank!

The bank won’t do anything about it, but you can still walk int a bank and say “I’m better than a homeless crab!” and the folks working in the bank will look kind of puzzled and then go back to work. Unless they think that you have some sort of nefarious plan to rob the bank in which case the security people will kick your ass and you’ll know what being a homeless crab feels like.

…wait, where was I going with this? I am constantly forgetting shit because I live in an alcoholic fog 24/7…oh yeah, I’m glad you feel good about yourself despite being a non-rick. Keep up the good work! ROAR!!!
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    On the flip side, thanks to guys like me and Muddy, high school dropouts can make a higher hourly rate than brain surgeons, as long as they don't hit the doritos too hard. https://youtu.be/VBmMU_iwe6U
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Pinksugardoll he shames strippers who don't give him discounts or freebies coz hes a broke bitch
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    And he trolls clubs for hookers. He doesn't go for strippers
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Iceefag do you have any positive contributions to make or are you out of meth ?
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^^ so true! + one for 25
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Anyone feel like starting a “Rudy! Rudy!” chant?

I haven’t watched that movie with my pants around my ankles yet…
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    Lol I’m just kidding, I don’t watch Olympics! Who gives a fuck about that shit m I rite
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion