tuscl

Feb 14 is Valentines Day.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Any plans pertaining to strippers or clubs? In the past I have bought some inexpensive gifts for favorite dancers including my ATF but this year I don't have anyone in that status. So I won't be buying anything and will stay out of the clubs that day. I believe that a lot of the dancers will take the day off to spend time with their significant others. Plus with Super Bowl being on the day before, they may need the rest.

28 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    It may be a good night for clubbing. It's been slow so girls may ride the super bowl momentum over to valentines.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Could care less about V-day any year. Another manufactured holiday.

"Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need."

- From "Fight Club"
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Do adults really celebrate it? Most girls I know think it's corny and for kids.

• Warrior15
    3 years ago
    I'm actually going to do the noble thing and spend the day with my wife on Monday. Already have reservations at a nice place. But I do already have dinner dates with two different sugar babies on Tuesday and Wednesday nights though. I'm a BAAAAAAAD Man !

And No Icey. Women LOVE Valentine's Day. They love the special treatment, the candy, flowers, the fact that you thought of them. They may say it's corny, but if you have a girlfriend and you don't do anything. She will become and EX-girlfriend.
  • Dolfan
    3 years ago
    No plans, but a few strippers have tried to push for OTC both on Super Bowl Sunday and the day after. All three used about the same pitch of "I know you're gonna take off Monday, and the club's gonna be dead I'm sure, so let's hang out"

I agree with Warrior too, most women I know are fascinated with valentines day. Many without someone are overtly depressed leading up to and and shortly after the day. I don't get it, but maybe I'm Tyler Durden.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Warrior some women are like that. Snd you're right about them secretly wanting something on valentines even if they act like they don't.
  • mike710
    3 years ago
    Been to a club on V-day once when I was traveling in Tampa. It was a slow night. I think there might be a stigma with both dancers and customers to show up at the club on that day. That being said, I ended up having a decent time that night.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Skiing Arapaho basin with my wife.
  • JamesSD
    3 years ago
    Monday after the Superbowl? Yeah I'll be working and not clubbing.
  • CostaTheCrazyGreek
    3 years ago
    Valentine's Day to paraphrase Ebenezer Scrooge "is a humbug - a waste of time and money. A false and commercial festival, devoutly to be ignored"
  • JamesSD
    3 years ago
    Valentine's is fine the first year or two of dating. Cook a romantic dinner at home and fuck all three holes. It's a win for everyone.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I've always gotten my girl a cute present and made dinner or had a picnic.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @Warrior15

You wrote and I quote:

“I'm actually going to do the noble thing and spend the day with my wife on Monday. Already have reservations at a nice place. But I do already have dinner dates with two different sugar babies on Tuesday and Wednesday nights though.”

Pics and Vids of the three romantic Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday dates or they didn’t happen.

:D

Good Times, Good Times.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    We don't celebrate the 14th as valentines day. Its just my brother's birthday to us and we ski.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    "I've always gotten my girl a cute present and made dinner or had a picnic."

That sounds really nice.

SJG

Miles Davis Big Fun (electric)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UT3qeqz…
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Sjg it is. Nothing big. I'd get her things like nice smelling organic soap. Gourmet food for her dog. Then cook something. If it's too cold wed park at a view or the beach and eat in the car. I make really good pasta sauce from scratch. Ribs. Its the thought and attention that makes it nice. One valentines we went to a ghetto Mexican restaurant coz it was all that bias open and the staff made it romantic with sparkling cider and fake roses lol but it was a nice memory
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    ^
    Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen.

:D
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    This year I'm expecting strippers to give me gifts on Valentines Day.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    2 years ago the gal I was seeing OTC gave me a tiny teddy bear and a small box of chocolates. Covid fucked that all up.
  • ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    "Life is just a box of chocolates."😉😂

Since the cat is out of the bag, I went to Lust in Martinsburg last Tuesday with a B-day gift for her - a very spectacular baby doll. Come to think of it, her wearing that outfit was a gift for me as well.💘💝
  • ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    "her" being EndlessSummer
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ Very nice indeed !
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    Please do not get a stripper a Valentines gift or card. Guarantee they’re taking it back into the dressing room and laughing their asses off about with the other dancers.

You have to know that in some part of your brain right?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    They won't laugh. They'll think they'd rather have the money. And anything you get her will get thrown out before she goes home.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    I think if you're a regular and have a genuine friendship with a girl, even a stripper, she'd appreciate a token for v-day. Just nothing romantic or sentimental, you don't want to be a PL or RIL.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    strippers will want money and a token.

Civvies will accept a token because they have their sites on a much bigger prize.

SJG
  • Daddillac
    3 years ago
    Celebrating Valentines day is fine as long as they also celebrate MArch 14th with you

http://www.steakandbjday.com/
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    !!!

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion