tuscl

guess who got hired at Desires …. ;)

queencarmen
MA born dancing queen <3
Wednesday, February 2, 2022 9:04 PM
yay!!!!!! I’m so excited! It was poppin’ in there for Wednesday in the middle of the day. I’m super happy because I love day shifts. I’ll be there tomorrow! I’m also very happy they didn’t already have a Carmen <3

21 comments

• san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    I don't see how that yellow thing you are wearing has any provision for holding up stockings. Still looks like a harness. Unless it is used for bondage, then it does nothing.

Hope people come out to see you at Desires.

SJG

OMS Martinists
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0octoNH…
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    I'll likely see you there eventually. Congrats!
  • TFP
    3 years ago
    Why does that club on the other side of the country get all the damn fine women????

Congratulations to you, and congrats to the lucky fucking patrons of that place.
  • yankeez4lif
    3 years ago
    I expect this will be a great financial opportunity for you. Your talents were wasted in Boston through no fault of your own. Congrats and good luck!
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    Hey congrats Carmen. I'm gonna have to get my ass up there one of these days.
  • rockie
    3 years ago
    Congratulations Carmen!
  • queencarmen
    3 years ago
    @san_jose_guy im not really sure I got it for cheap off shein.com but i dont think I have stockings on because the boots are so high!
    Yay CMI :) :)
    TFP I bet every state has their own fine collection of hotties <3
    @yankeez4lif I hope so! Seriously, there is definitely more business over here in Prov!
    Come on down Muddy! <3 :)
    Thank you rockie :)
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Some harnesses are for bondage, but I think have have to be made out of stronger stuff, like leather.

SJG
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Welcome to desires Carmen. It's a wonderful place for dancers to work and it is one of the busiest day shifts anywhere. As another advantage, it's tough to get hired there compared to other clubs, so you must be very desireable......
  • queencarmen
    3 years ago
    ski bum thank you so much <3 woohoo! I'm humble, I'll let y'all be the judge :)
  • BitCoinHodler
    3 years ago
    Sweet. Just had an offer accepted on a house 30 minutes outside of providence vs my old place's 75 minute drive.

I'll definitely be visiting more often once fully settled in!
  • queencarmen
    3 years ago
    yay bitcoinhodler sounds awesome! we can talk crypto tooo! One my fav topics hehe
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Congratulations Carmen! I am very happy for you! It’s great to see your excitement over getting a job at Desires.

The customers are the lucky ones, as you are a smart and sexy dancer!

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Congratulations 😍👍
  • queencarmen
    3 years ago
    hehehe aw ur so sweet cashman thank U!!!! <3 cheers to new beginnings :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Go make that $$$ gurl
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    “Desire” is probably the only U2 song that I like. I wonder if the Dj plays it like the do Motley Crues’ “Girls, Girls, Girls” at Bourbon Street Circus when they do a roll call introducing all the dancers to the audience?
  • queencarmen
    3 years ago
    Meat72 I don’t really love either u2 (except for that I stilll haven’t found what I’m looking for song) or Motley Crue, this club didn’t seem to do that roll call thing, I’ve only worked at one club that did that (mynx in Groton CT)
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Hmm, with queencarmen there, seems likely that in the near future—club reviews for Desire will be uploaded WAY more than it already is.

…which I am 100% in support of. Keep pissing off the scrubby 😋
  • queencarmen
    3 years ago
    hehe yayyyy nicespice!!! Thank u so much <3
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    We need to launch Private Party / Membership Club venues across the country. This way we can have it as good as it is in TJ.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion