tuscl

The "Condom Conversation"

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Wednesday, February 2, 2022 4:41 AM
It's funny how often I have this conversation. Inevitably it's some version of: Her: Oh, I don't have a condom. Do you have one? Me: No, I didn't really think ahead. Her: Well I'm OK with it if you're clean. You are right? Me: Of course I am. Are you? Her: I'm clean. Me: Alrighty then... Of course this is with a first time girl. After the initial meeetup it never comes up again. Anyone else have interesting condom conversations?

25 comments

• Dan3635
    2 years ago
    My last conversation like this… Me: here, I have a condom in my wallet Her: Trojan Magnum, that’s my brand! Me: uhhhhh…
  • Jacks4thson
    2 years ago
    Were you eavesdropping on my last club visit in Miami? Lol
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    My condom conversation would be different. If it’s OTC, I always have condoms in my car. If it’s ITC, I know dancers have condoms. If they don’t, I have them in my car. That old “You’re clean, right?” thing can be too easy to yes my way through. It’s very difficult to say no, when my pants are about to come down, and a sexy half naked girl is in front of me.
  • datinman
    2 years ago
    Her: Oh, I don't have a condom. Do you have one? Me: No, I didn't really think ahead. Her: Well I'm OK with it if you're clean. You are right? Me: Of course I am. Are you? Her: I'm clean. Me: Alrighty then... Her: I mean everyone has herpes right? There, I corrected it for you.
  • rickthelion
    2 years ago
    My brother from an ape mother, I’ve told you many times about my condom issues: Her: Oh, I don't have a condom. Do you have one? Me: No. and it doesn’t matter. My penile spines will shred it. Her: Penile spines. What are those? Me: Trust me, you’ll like ‘em. Do you have a female house cat as a friend you serve? Her: I have a pet cat. Me: No. Your pussy cat merely let’s you think she’s your pet. I mean really, you feed her and clean up her shit. Sounds like master and servant to me. I was going to recommend you ask your kitty friend about the profound delight of penile spines, but fuck it. I wanna fuck and I’m a frickin’ lion. Her: Well okay… Me: Good. How ‘bout I fuck your ass? Works every time. Unless she’s keeps a frickin’ snake or bird as a friend at home. Those chicks are weirdos. ROAR!!!
  • crosscheck
    2 years ago
    Cash - agreed. In the heat of the moment it can be hard not go against your better judgment.
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    I guess it depends what we're about to do. If it's a BJ, yeah, it happens all the time. The really funny part is when a BJ turns into sex, we always manage to locate a condom. Usually me. And there has never been any "I thought you didn't have a condom?" questions, only a few giggles. If it's something else from the get go, it usually goes a little different. I'm pretty diligent about wrapping it up, I've got zero issue walking away from a Little Caesars (hot & ready) in the heat of the moment. I know there is another one around the corner. Cash, I'd think twice about keeping condoms in your car. I don't know where you live, but in most places it gets pretty hot in there and unless you're going through them pretty frequently the odds of them failing go way up after they've been heated up a few times.
  • Huntsman
    2 years ago
    Bbbj is one thing. But for me if it’s full service, it’s man up cover up.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Does this mean there could be irl ricklets even it Mrs. Rick is fictional?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Most girls don't want to use them I think
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Dolfan - thank you for that insight. I had a roommate years ago, whose mother bought him condoms, so that he would never be without them (when the need arose). It was smart, as she knew young guys would stick it in anywhere - when given the opportunity. We would joke about his stock of condoms, but he was always prepared. As an adult, a older adult, it’s a different type of uncomfortable situation when I buy condoms. But, it’s best to deal with the uncomfortable situation and purchase decent condoms. I keep a decent supply in my house, so I always can grab a few when I’m heading to an OTC date, or a strip club.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    I'd like to say that I always do the right thing and wear one. But sometimes the feel of complete uncovered sex is just too tempting. Is it stupid? Yes it is. But it still feels soooooooooo good.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Most girls I meet want it and that’s fine with me. I’ve done it a couple times in the past but as an unsnipped dude that is just reckless in hindsight. I don’t want to catch anything either. But does feel really good and it can be hard to last long without one.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Go away, Cacaplop. I doubt you've been with a woman, period. Everyone else, ask if this is what we want on the board [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    It always raises the steaks when a stripper is willing to go uncovered; one has to assume she does the same w/ others – part of the reason I didn’t do extras that often when I was SCing a lot was b/c CFS just wasn’t that enjoyable for me – CFS is better than nothing but the difference w.r.t. bareback is a lot for me to where CFS was not that tempting and not that hard for me to pass on. As @Muddy mentioned, just as scary as an STD is becoming a stripper’s babydaddy – I have no reason not to be snipped since I’m middle-age by now but have been too procrastinate about it.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    I am sure you use a size called thimble douchebag^.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    If she wants you to use a condom I don't think you should pressure her. And I think you should have one ready for the occasion. SJG
  • lotsoffun201
    2 years ago
    Her: should I get a condom? Me: we didn’t use one last time Her: ok then no problem Me: not with me either. Can I unload in you Her: sure The rest is history
  • Tiburon
    2 years ago
    Mines goes a bit different Me: do you have a condom? Her: No, but we can get one. Me: no need. I got a magnum in my pocket. Her: shit this going to be a long night.
  • Tiburon
    2 years ago
    @ThatXGuy bareskins are always too thin. More liable to break.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Huntsman and Dolfan what makes a BBBJ so safe? I dont understand.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Papi Chulo the snip messes with your hormones and reduces performance. Do you think many strippers want baby daddies or want kids from clients? The hottest strippers i have met seem very clean and careful.
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    I don't even want to think about how many times I've gone bare in the last three years. I've dodged all the bullets so far.
  • BBBC
    2 years ago
    Public Service announcement... Ricky and I never had this conversation. He loves it raw digging style!!!🔥🌋🌈🍌🥒🌽
  • BBBC
    2 years ago
    Dogging style
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion