tuscl

Russia vs Ukraine in strip clubs

Saturday, January 29, 2022 1:46 AM
They both pretty much look the same. Tend to be very pale white girls. Sound the similar too. Work at the same sort of clubs. You have to ask point blank what they are. Call me crazy but from what I’ve seen, these two groups of dancers seem to put aside their differences and will actually work together in unison on trying to screw me over out of my money. And it got me thinking. Could this be the answer to possibly ending a potential bloody, all out global conflict, loosing countless troops, perhaps we could just send a small hardened group of desperate PL’s with fat wallets to the border instead in order to unite these two countries under a common cause of juicing customers. I could see it now.

29 comments

• gammanu95
    2 years ago
    THere are already a bunch of desperate PLs at the border. They are called Russian soldiers.
  • bang69
    2 years ago
    The issue can be resolved this way. Take the hottest & sexiest stripper/dancer from the 2 countries and have a dance off extra's included. With ever stripper/dancer does the best. Her country win's the contest would take place here in the US. And all of us on this site will be the judges.
  • RustyLlewellyn
    2 years ago
    There's a ping pong diplomacy joke in here somewhere...
  • NinaBambina
    2 years ago
    No it's not the answer. They just have very similar cultures. Remember, the Ukraine used to be a part of the Soviet Union (Russia) for a while. Lots of cultural and physical similariries. I am Ukrainian and have a very rare western Ukrainian last name. I guess the pale skin is why so many people also don't know I'm part black.
  • NinaBambina
    2 years ago
    "Women are tall hot blondes with blue eyes" See I didn't get those Ukrainian genes lol. I'll point out there are distinctions in Russians and Ukrainians, especially east v west Ukraine, but yes, similar physical appearance and culture.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Russians and Ukrainians are all pale blonde girls and look the same? Guess you haven't seen too many. Muddy deserves an award for his inane drivel. Broke bitch nigga
  • blahblahblah23
    2 years ago
    Hah I'm half and half and fit the tall pale blonde blue/gray eyes. My face looks foreign or odd enough though to where a ton of people ask or guess what I am 🤷🏼‍♀️. I've had the funniest guesses thrown my way considering I'm clearly white. I've seen a lot of them that are more tan with dark hair and a lot that are pale. Short/tall everything. Small boned, big boned. I wouldn't call my race homogeneous, but ok.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    heaving asked "Dixie_Normus, what are you basing this claim on?" Nothing. Dixie is the stripclublist[dot]com (SCL) troll that posts hundreds of times per day over there (primarily the RI and PA boards) under numerous profiles just to disrupt the boards. He's collectively referred to as "cacaplop" because one of his troll's "MO" is to post long, gross stories about incontinence in the club. But his posting shtick is mostly race and vitriolic politics. Nobody really knows why he does it, but he's been at it for years. Founder has already deleted 10 to 12 of his profiles for coming to TUSCL and trying to do the same thing. Because he's not able to do what he does over at SCL, he's relegated to posting occasional watered down versions of what he does over at SCL. All of which is a long way of saying ... don't take him remotely seriously. Actual discussion is not his goal. Anywho, Eastern and Southern Ukraine is culturally much more Russian, while Western and Central Ukraine is culturally much more European. Though you will find a lot of "pale white girls" in the Ukraine, it's got a fair amount of long-standing cultural diversity because many Silk Road traders went straight for that region because the Black Sea offered some of the eastern-most warm water ports where early traders could offload their goods (and those warm-water ports are huge part of the reason why Russia has a hard on for the Ukraine). Anyway, yeah, you'll find gorgeous pale white girls in the Ukraine. But you'll also find gorgeous women with much darker, exotic looks coupled with a cute Eastern European accent. We've had a few of those pass through the Rhode Island clubs and they're great. And given what's going on over there right now, I expect we'll see an uptick of Ukrainian dancers in America.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    Whatever their differences back home, when these young girls come here to this foreign land they do seem to band together. Most Ukrainians speak Russian anyway, so it's a natural bond when they first arrive to a place with a new language and few friends. Besides most club hounds who they encounter just assume that they are all "Russians" anyway.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    I had noticed a few partially Asian looking women that spoke Russian, a lot of Russians and EEs are of Asian decent, depends on their ancestry.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ^ IME those girls are most often from Kazakhstan, a former Soviet Republic country where Russia still has a lot of influence. I've met a few Kazakh girls as well and it's a very exotic look.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    Ethnicity is sometimes used interchangeably with the term nationality, this of course is different from the concept of races (Black, Brown, White, Yellow) Russia, as the largest country in the world, has great ethnic diversity, and is a multinational state, home to over 193 ethnic groups.. Ukrainians, or the Ukrainian people, are an East Slavic ethnic group native to Ukraine. While most of Ukraine was part of the Russian Empire and then the Soviet Union, western and south-western Ukraine was part of Poland or Romania prior to 1945, and earlier still, part of the Austro-Hungarian Empire. So the people from those regions (countries) are not homogeneous, not all are “White” not “Eurasian”, Yellow not black or brown..
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    I have been with one of the most beautiful girls I have seen in my life, a real 10 from Moscow, Russia, and it was the best sexual experience in my entire existence to this day, that is why she is my ATF woman. [view link]
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Whoever can make LDK nut the fastest gets Crimea. Bloodshed can be avoided, things can be settled with cumshed instead.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    What's your next thread gonna be? What a Mexican looks like? Your shock and awe at the fact that other populations are diverse shows your ignorance racism and myopic world view....
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    Russian girls certainly have an identifiable look. I did some lap dances one time with a Russian girl who had been adopted and brought here to Indianapolis as a very small child. She looked a little exotic so I asked her if her ethnicity was Eastern European. She said she was Russian and must look Russian because people ask her if she is Russian even though she has no Russian accent.
  • blahblahblah23
    2 years ago
    That is a good point above... What Americans see as an "Asian" look is east Asian. There is also central Asia then west Asia (which to us is the middle East). Central Asians definitely are an interesting looking bunch (I mean in a good way). Hell my small Russian/Ukraine family has quite a huge variety of looks. I'd say more than the average white American family LOL... I can sometimes tell other Russians/Ukrainians easily. Other times I can't. So it varies LOL.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    If it comes to a shooting war, Ukrainians and Russians with ties or affection for their homeland may well physically assault each other. Stay tuned.
  • blahblahblah23
    2 years ago
    Yeah the former USSR areas sure have some very interesting looking white people compared to western Europeans imo.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Ukrainians and Russians are some of the best looking Europeans I think
  • mark94
    2 years ago
    Russia is run by a few thousand oligarchs/kleptocrats. They have all the power. This isn’t a conflict between the Russian people and the Ukrainian People. It’s a conflicts between the crooks in Moscow and the crooks in Kiev.
  • blahblahblah23
    2 years ago
    I wouldn't mind going to Ukraine and living there for about a month if there weren't major issues. I would stick to places like Odessa so I don't need to learn Ukrainian too. The language is very similar, but I seriously cannot be bothered with it. I love the pastries and Ukrainian food isn't terrible like Russian 🤣
  • blahblahblah23
    2 years ago
    Anyway that part of the world has always been fucked up by our standards. My parents would tell me about swimming in the Black Sea and encountering a dead body for example. Shit like that would be a big deal in America though. There eh, hit and miss depends who.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    This discussion has provided some very interesting insights regarding Ukrainian and Russian folks. Blah has some great stories and insights about her ancestry. I hope Putins power grab doesn’t end in a bloody war. I hope diplomacy can lead to a peaceful resolution. I agree about the dancer looks being largely similar for many Ukrainian and Russian dancers. They can be strikingly beautiful.
  • NinaBambina
    2 years ago
    " I love the pastries and Ukrainian food isn't terrible like Russian" I love Ukrainian food (well as much of it I have). My grandparents on my dad's side have both passed, but one thing about their Eastern European / Ukrainian heritage they held onto was the food, and they passed it down to their kids. My aunts and uncles still make some Ukrainian dishes for family functions. Ukrainian stuffed cabbage will always be one of my faves dishes.
  • NinaBambina
    2 years ago
    It's "holubsti" and very good. Even my mom (who is mostly black) had recipes passed down to her from my dad's mom and my aunts and uncles which is pretty cool.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    In the United States, the root term Caucasian is still in use as a synonym for white In addition, the most beautiful humans were reputed by Europeans to be the stereotypical "Circassian beauties" and the Georgian people; both Georgia and Circassia are in the Caucasus region The Caucasus or Caucasia is a region spanning Europe and Asia. It is situated between the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea and mainly occupied by Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, and parts of Southern Russia. It is home to the Caucasus Mountains, including the Greater Caucasus mountain range, which has historically been considered a natural barrier between Eastern Europe and Western Asia.
  • blahblahblah23
    2 years ago
    I love golubtsi. Try the pastries if you can find any russian stores where you're at. I just found out somewhere down the line in my family was a Kazakh with a last name that literally meant "crazy" in their language. 🤣
  • Estafador
    2 years ago
    Not like we can test the waters anyway. Ain't no way you getting in Russia right now
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion