tuscl

Hospitals fake covid cases?

Icee Loco (asshole)
I'm a fucking loser
This is my experience... I always thought they were under reporting cases and we see health care workers as these heroes in the media...

So I'm trying to get cut and maybe over did it. Yesterday morning I passed out at the gym while lifting weights. Hit my head real bad and my back is so sore.

I came to pretty quick and the paramedics checking me out said I had a bad arrhythmia and that probably caused my fall. My heart was all over the place so they brought me to the hospital.

They gave me a covid test and said im positive. I checked my medical record on the myhealthone app and my blood work and is normal now after they stabilized the arrhythmia. I googled every single result so I know what it all means. They listed meds that I supposedly got but didn't.

The covid test portion says a positive antigen test means exposure to covid not that you have it. It says you can have another type of infection or a related infection and basically said you need a covid symptom exam to confirm the results.

My record said the test was performed after a doctor consulted with me about covid symptoms. That's not true.

They put me in a room with another patient and when I said what if she has pneumonia or something I'll get it and they were like put your mask on.

The original Blood work when I arrived just showed an electrolyte imbalance. And now I'm here for covid.

They basically won't let me leave claiming if I go they can't prescribe heart meds. And that keeps me here coz I'm afraid of passing out like that again.

This is far from what I imagined a hospital would be like.

Maybe I'm wrong and stupid and paranoid but they never consulted with me about covid symptoms and never gave me the meds they claim I'm getting for an infection. And my blood work doesn't show signs of infection. But I'm in a fucking hospital room with a covid patient....

204 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I keep begging for qn amiodarone prescription so I could just walk out. The dr walked out when I asked. Nurses ignore me.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    And security threatened to take my phone away and physically tried to take it when nurses called them coz I was recording everything. I hid it under my balls to keep them off me. It's like prison or a horror movie
  • mike710
    3 years ago
    Haven't been following federal covid aid too closely lately but, at one point in time, there was extra money for hospitals for covid patients. Hospitals will do anything for extra federal funds. Medicare or Covid.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I never believed that before but it may be true. When I was waiting in the er room. I was listening and everyone coming in had covid. A homeless guy passed out drunk in a supermarket and he was arguing with them after they said he had covid. A woman with a broken arm had it. Some poor older man swollen from diabetes had it.

Either we've reached heard immunity or they're lying. Or I don't know what to think. It's so strange that everyone coming in for such various things would all have covid as well. I don't know what to make of it.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    And I heard a Dr shaming someone for not being vaccinated
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    And they try their best to scare you saying you may feel good now but you may get really sick in a week or 2 so stay here. This isn't normal
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Hopefully they will release you soon.

I believe hospitals have revised their reporting practices so that they are classifying patients based on the reason they were brought in. You were brought in because you lost consciousness due to cardiac issues, not Covid.

If there is no positive Covid test on your records, then you should not be in with a Covid patient. Can you ask to speak with a patient advocate?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I tested positive. But the fine print with the test results says it needs a covid consultation. Which I never received. My record also shows I'm getting azithromycin for it. Which I'm not being given.

My reason for admittance is atrial fibrillation. They do the covid test when you get there then hospitalize you for that. I heard them do that with everyone around me.

I'm trying to get hold of the patient advocate and head nurse etc via phone but haven't gotten through.

The nurses and doctors aren't helpful at all. They've shut down communication with me since I started recording my interactions. They say the basics and leave. Won't even tell me what they're giving me unless I ask. But the myhealthone app is extremely useful when you start learning what everything means on there
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    They even have me listed as a year older snd 2 inches taller and the wrong ethnicity.

• twentyfive
    3 years ago
    What are the odds that this is a true story , I say less than 3% chance, that any part of this fictional story is true.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Well, in movies, TV, and books, Icee would be referred to as an "unreliable narrator." He (or whatever) has also proven to be someone who loves attention and drama. And there seems to be a solid pattern of picking fights, posturing, and hating on everything interspersed with bouts of sudden/extreme crisis (see the 'suicide attempt' threads from a few months ago).

At the very least it's suspicious that someone who despises almost everything here feels the need to share the most painful and personal moments of his life with people who he mostly disrespects and doesn't like.

So, could any of this be, to some degree, true? Sure, it's possible. But he has not set himself up to be believable or taken seriously. But I suspect that after this crisis (manufactured or not) is over, we can all look forward to another long stretch of being told that everything we think and do is wrong.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    True or not... Either way he can go fuck himself.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I know nothing about medicine - and nothing about hospital legal matters. But, if you are still in afib - and haven’t recovered to sinus - you should avoid getting worked up. Also, the hospital staff is likely only providing one word answers because they are exhausted and are concerned about elaborating on video and getting sued because they misspoke.

It might be best - if you want them to relax and be helpful - to stop the video - try to relax yourself - and let them treat you. It’s much easier to say this - but it could help. You are a young guy, and afib is no joke.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    What @Ishmael said.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Well anyone who reaches the point where they are going to die, they will probably test positive for COVID. That is the role COVID has come to play. But this does not mean that COVID is killing anyone, or that anyone needs to be locked down or protected from it.

As far as yourself, most everyone is getting exposed to this Omicron variant. The vaccine doesn't help. It probably is making it worse.

If you felt faint or anything like that, then you may well have it. It is a minor thing. The cure for COVID is sleep. All of the strains were never really any more than the flu. Not worth worrying about. Just get to sleep ASAP.

And that PCR test is so sensitive that it could come back positive even if you have no symptoms and never will have symptoms.

COVID has been ONE BIG MIND FUCK!

Biden has to face that fact the by playing footsie with COVID neuroticism, he has seriously undermined his Presidency. Republicans are mopping up the floor with him. And he has allowed this when very serious things are in play.

People need to resist COVID hysteria, refuse that dangerous mRNA vaccine, and defend or civil rights.

And the less COVID related government lists you are on, the better.

SJG

John Coltrane - My Favorite Things (1961) (Full Album)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlFNy9iW…

Thelonious Monk - Live In Paris 1964
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sswp02n…
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Fuck off. Go stick to ripping hookers off and being paranoid about them. Thats the extent of your social skills.

Cashman they're only going to make me worse. Now they're claiming my afib wasn't the cause of my fall. It was low oxygen due to covid pneumonia. My chest x-rays were clear yesterday and Dr said my lungs sounded clear. This isn't normal.

I don't post for the sick fucks here. I do it for the people who can get something useful out of it.

If you get hospitalized definitely use myhealthone to keep track of things.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Because Lord only knows, when I have a medical emergency that's perplexing doctors, I head right for a message board where I've antagonized everyone to the point that they hate me.

Thanks for validating everything Ishmael just said about you.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    The few overly active trolls here aren't everyone.

This has been a topic on here before.

If you don't like what I post stay off my threads. But you just do it to troll so fuck off with the rest of yhe neurodivergent trolls here
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Taste of your own medicine. Tell you what, you don't start fights, I won't finish them.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Nah you're a malicious little bitch. That's all you
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Says the one who's antagonized everyone here and shits on the common interests. Why are you here anyways? Everyone hates you and sees through your attention seeking schemes.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    You're talking qbout yourself. I hope you experience what I'm. Going through
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @ceoaticeysangelsllc

I will play along and answer your question:

Q: Hospitals fake covid cases?

A: YES

Hospitals are a business, they will continue to make money 💰 money 💴 money 💵 any way they can.

Everywhere Business (Hospitals are Business), because of Covid, are more in your face about doing unethical things (cheat, lie, steal, make up things etc etc etc) to make more money, this is common knowledge.

Hospitals DGAF what they have to do to make more money is all about making money, not about helping people to heal.

You also wrote, and I quote:

“Maybe I'm wrong and stupid and paranoid but...”

No buts about it YOU are.

Why are you still at an Hospital that clearly is keeping you there to make money out of you/your insurance?

You should ask them I am being detained? If they answer NO, get up and walk away, go home and rest, either your body heals and you are well or not, it is nature’s way to thin the herd.

If they said YES, tell them you are calling your attorney and they will change their answer to NO.

People in the Hospitals, like the police, are in a position of authority and of course abuse that authority, but in both cases they are working for YOU.

In any case get out of there immediately.

And remember Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen.

:D
  • elmer
    3 years ago
    I pray you make a fast recovery and get out of the hospital soon.

I'm also praying your phone dies even sooner
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    It makes sense, that your oxygen levels dropped as you have Covid and we’re not aware you had it - and you were working out. Hopefully you can get your oxygen levels up, and recover quickly. Once you are stabilized, and can be released, it might be safer to recover at home and quarantine yourself there.
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    IF... this thread is not total bullshit:

Hospitals don't "fake" Covid cases.

Hospitals don't put even mild or moderate Covid cases in the Covid floor/wing/ward.

Cardiac arrhythmias are not uncommon with Covid. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/article…

Quit freaking out and get well soon.

• mark94
    3 years ago
    Trust the data !

A document issued issued Jan 6 by the US Health and Human Services tells hospitals they are no longer required to report daily COVID-19 deaths to the federal government starting Feb 2.

In March, we’ll be told deaths are down. It’s all thanks to the wise experts in the federal government. We’re from the government. Trust us.

• RamPaige
    3 years ago
    I don't know about fake Covid reporting, but as of 1/6 the federal government no longer require hospitals to report Covid caused deaths. Keeping the people ignorant is always the best way to keep them in control.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    The ironic thing about this post by the OP is that he is pointing fingers at everyone else, yet if he took responsibility for his own health he wouldn’t be there! Everyone knows (who is educated) that the #1 cause of aFib in young people is illicit drugs use. Considering he’s a self confirmed pharmaceutical sales rep (drug dealer), all he needs to do is not abuse cocaine and other drugs and he wouldn’t be there. Denial is also a symptom of a druggie, which is why the healthcare workers give him one word responses. Yiu just can’t rationalize with someone who’s addicted. He’s addicted to drugs, his phone, sex, and responding to tuscl members who are smarter than him. According to Icee, denial is just a river in Egypt.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    “I googled every single result so I know what it means”.

Jeez according to Icee, all one needs to do to get a medical degree is so google searches. I say we call him Dr. Google!

What a naive stupid fuck.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    ^^^ can’t wait to see the response to this.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    ^^^ I suspect that it'll have something to do with everyone being wrong, except him.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    the only diagnosis that is believable is Munchausen syndrome
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Thank you for the get well wishes.

I know arrhythmia can happen with covid. Right now I'm just thankful my lab work is good and the imaging tests are coming back good. And they got the arrhythmia under control with a much smaller dose of meds. My blood work shows less signs of infection so far. I'm trying to be positive.

I know they're milking my insurance. That's obvious.

The only reason indont get up and leave is they refuse to write prescriptions for the meds I need if I do.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Look, Dr. Google is awake now!^^^

I wonder what medical advice he’s got for us today, preaching from his hospital bed?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Cj Kent it is purely about money. A low dose pill is helping me. But the dr keeps pushing me to get a pace maker. Even when my tests don't indicate I need one. Hes claiming it's better than pills and the best option. That if I get it now I'll save the hassle of getting it later. It's not even a good Howell. Then he's just like we'll imba cardiologist. Yeah Ata private for profit hospital trying to make a bag
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    This is stupid you’re an idiot Icee fag, they’re going to fit you with a pacemaker while you’re positive for covid, you are aware that a pacemaker is implanted via a surgery. Your delusional
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Now they're saying there's no medicine that can help and I'm like I'm on 30mg of diltiazem and it's helping right now. Which is a low dose coz I was on 120 before end even that helped.

And yeah itsnweurd they push this while I have covid. And I don't even have my own room have tonshare with an old guy who isnalways sleeping but still has the TV remote.

• san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Icey, what cures COVID is sleep. You need to quarantine yourself to staying between the sheets, not sitting up reading and certainly not posting.

Is it the middle ear which handles balance? Losing balance, getting faint, these may be symptoms of COVID.

And then that feeling that you are moving. You can be hugging a telephone pole, or even lying on the ground, but you can feel like you are moving. You are getting sea sick on dry land. And it may make you vomit.

Again, the most important thing is sleep. The sooner you sleep, the sooner you will be over it. If you feel sick, try to sleep around the clock. Some liquids are important, but you don't need to sleep or shower. You can do those things after you are well.

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Sjg yeah that kind of feeling but just a little.

Sitting up and walking a little. Sitting in a chair. It's good coz it helps fluid from settling in yoirnlungs and pneumonia.

Sleep does he'll. Byt its more complex than that.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Sleep is what lets your immune system tool up and act to eradicate that virus.

The mRNA immuno disabler is a problem, but your immune system can still get around it.

Proning yourself is the way to get the fluid out. Sitting up takes too much energy.

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I'm gonna be the patient from hell til they let me out
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    what a moron
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Out? Are you in the hospital?

Most important thing is no matter where you are, you need to sleep all you can.

SJG

Drive My Car
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCprklY9…
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Jesus f-Ing Christ, look at Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum talk to each other about the stupidest topic ever, a young guy in the hospital for AFib treatments caused by illicit drug use, not covid! And the other idiot telling him he should sleep it off, wtf!!

If either one of you had stability in your life you wouldn’t play guessing games about what’s going on in the world in and around you. STFU, ritards!!
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    If only hospitals and libraries limited internet access
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    And if only Shailynn's mom would restrict his cell phone use on those long stints of hers, like Houston to Amarillo, and Longview to El Paseo. Those can be as long as 14 hours.

Right now Shailynn is just counting the days until he gets to Bob Jones, because his mother says that then she will let him take off the Kevlar belted vulcanized rubber jock strap which has kept his voice from changing.

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    This is my 3rd day in the hospital.

Today they basically said covid infected my heart making a part of it swell up and affecting my heart rhythm.

I have stripper hoes calling and crying and texting
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    @SJG, I knew a girl who actually went to Bob Jones. Majored in Christian Music. Family are the nicest people on earth, but a little out there.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Shailyn has a nice avatar photo of SJG, er, I mean LLoyd Schoene. Classic!!
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @ceoaticeysangelsllc

I will play along and comment on your discussion.

You also wrote, and I quote:

“The only reason indont get up and leave is they refuse to write prescriptions for the meds I need if I do.”

You are aware that there’s are other doctors and hospitals that can write prescriptions besides this hospital, and you are aware of second options advice, right?

What you should do is contact your insurance company and your attorney to get a second opinion and get out of this hospital as soon as immediately.

You can get good advice from eastern medicine doctors and they can help you heal with wholistic oriental medicine.

You just need to find the real doctors that care about getting you well not about making money out of you.

You already are in bad terms with this hospital, fighting with them being antagonistic and adversarial, no one there is going to do anything good for you now.

Just get up and walk away go home and rest, then research Chinese Doctors, Acupuncturist and herb experts, you will have better service and will be healthy soon.

Don’t fight and antagonize those that touch your food or your body, it is a bad idea.

If you don’t feel comfortable or well treated by anyone WORKING FOR YOU, just let them go and find someone that will WORK FOR YOU, politely and with mutual respect and care.

JUST GET THE HELL OUT OF THAT HOSPITAL!

NO EXCUSES!!!
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    “There is art to medicine as well as science, and that warmth, sympathy, and understanding may outweigh the surgeon's knife or the chemist's drug...”
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Cj Kent. I can't walk out without medication when I have arrhythmia and look around for a homeopath.

I'm at supposedly the best hospital. At least best equipped. And drs work multiple hospitals. I don't have the luxury of doing research now. I just needs Ned's get stable and leave
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    But…but…. Dr. Google is your friend! Can’t you ask Dr. Google how to heal?^^^ you could do that or take several naps and sleep it off, like SJG says.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @ceoaticeysangelsllc

Excuses, excuses, excuses...

You just “like the drama” of dealing with an Hospital that is mistreating you, wrongly believe “there is not other option” and that you can't get away from the situation.

You are behaving like women that suffer of from BWS (Battered Woman Syndrome) and believe that they “can get away” from their abusers.

You need to accept the hospital is the abuser and explore your options for leaving the abusing environment, you yourself said they have done a bunch of things wrong and many mistakes, even regarding your ethnicity, age, etc etc etc.

Call your insurance and get an independent patient advocate to help you get out of this hospital and get you the best possible medical care.

There are better hospitals than the one you are in for sure, it doesn’t matter what they make you believe.

To tell you the truth I think you are being a hypochondriac and you are a drama queen, that is starving for attention. You remind me of the mothers that causes her own child to become sick to get attention for herself.

Stop being in denial about the situation and making excuses. Be proactive and get things done, get out of there. Or not stay were they mistreat you and are making money out of you.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I'm working on it. No one has responded to emails and messages.

It's not going to do me any good to walk out and collapse without meds. If end up worse a day later and back in the hospital.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Circular logic, by Icee hoe whisperer!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    If anything happens to me this thread will be my testament online.

I haven't slept all fucking night. A cardiologist. Dr Adrian Mercado Alamo was trying to push me to get invasive tests and a pacemaker. When I said he can't coz of my civid he said my chest is clear and it's safe. I refused. Then when I checked his notes on the myhealthone app. He said he had a talk with me about treatment options and I refused and asked for palliative care. That he's recommending that cardiology cut me off and refer me to hospice care.

I never said anything like that. I said he can't do anything invasive when I have covid and that I want yhe med dosage that has been working for me before I think of anything invasive
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    He's trying to kill me
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    Hospitals get extra money for treating so-called “Covid” cases. Follow the money and you’ll find the motivation behind most things.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    You should tell the Dr. you’ll kill yourself. Then show them the post yiu made on here about trying to OD on heroin, maybe you’ll get the attention yiu crave?

This Icee character loves drama more than a high school cheerleader.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Founder should kick this fool the fuck out of here, it’s getting ridiculous is this founder’s website TUSCL or is this the Iceefag show, if it’s the latter I’m outta here.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ @25, why judge him? When I think I'm the victim of medical malpractice, I don't tell my family or friends, nor call my own lawyer, I post on a strip club website where I've antagonized everyone, because they'll pick up my banner and get justice for my memory.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ It’s enough of him at this point, since he’s been here flame wars are quadrupled, there is nothing but constant daily drama, and that’s not why I became a member here, tell me if there was this much drama at your favorite strip club would you still go there.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Notice icee’s fixation with doing whatever he(she) can do in order to get the “medication”. What an addict, or is that “what a dick”?
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    Naming and shaming your doctor in a public forum when he controls what medical treatment you get.

Do you expect to get better, or worse, treatment once someone forwards this thread to him ? Just asking.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I got rid of that bitch and threatened to sue. Told them I have this thread and my recordings and texts to my hoes as evidence .

New doctor was a lot more cooperative. The problem is a higher dose works but slows my heart down at random times. My heart stopped for 3bsecinds and then for 5 and I passed outva little. So the dr is going to give me a temporary pacemaker and I can go home the next day. No wires nothing and it's under the skin. Then he'll work on giving me meds if I need them and said I'll be fine

And he's been a Dr for overb20 years
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I'm still sueing his bitch ass
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Do you not see the byline that "everything on this site should be considered a work of fiction"? ;-)
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Stay off my thread. You're harassing and trolling me nothing else.

Feel like going on an ignoring spree on these trolls again
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Oh no, please no, anything but an ignore!
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^You should threaten to kill yourself bu taking an OD of heroin! Another drama filled post full of empty actions. You’re not suing anyone because you’re in the hospital due to self induced harm from your drug use. If you think it doesn’t show up in your bloodwork, we’ll then that’s why the doctors and staff s respond with one word. They know you’re helpless being an addict, or you’re simply a dick!!
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I’m surprised a doctor wants you to get a pacemaker if you fainted as a result of low oxygen due to Covid. If you have a real issue with afib, then a pacemaker can be a very helpful way to regulate your heart rate (and get it back to a proper rhythm). I think doctors can be quick to prescribe eliquis, but that is expensive as there is no current generic.

Hopefully you can be released, and try and stay calm as you recover for a bit at home.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Cashman. The covid affected my heart. It made the atriums dilate and that affected my heart rhythm. The iv meds work. But the pills are giving me sinus pauses which means my heart stops. So far its stopped for as long as 5 seconds. Right now he's saying the pace maker is temporary. It's crazy how I don't have the regular symptoms like cough or fever or fatigue but have this. But they say it affects people differently.

He says without the pace maker if my heart stops like that I can pass out or die and it's unpredictable where it could happen if I could get help on time. Covid definitely isn't like the flu and you can't sleep this off. Its a real eye opener facing your own mortabwhen you really haven't even lived.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Generic eliqiis is apixaban. It's a blood thinner. The one they gave me is lovenox
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Eliquis is patented, no generic available.
    Lovenox is an injectable to be used in the hospital.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Google it. Apixaban is eliquis

https://drugstorenews.com/breckenridge-o….
  • mike710
    3 years ago
    A friend of mine, age 29, had his heart affected by Covid over this past summer. He too was fitted with a temporary pacemaker. He was off it after a few months. He was well when I saw him over the new year.
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    Icey, you're amazing, just head shaking amazing. One of a kind (sadly, not).

Assholery, combined with covid or heart problems (if real) can be the ruin of many a poor boy, just fucking chill.

When I was in the hospital recently, my polightness and good nature got me excellent care; it's like they wanted me to live and get better.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Here goes Dr. Google again!! Apixiban is elequis, wtf?

If you just lived a drama free life you wouldn’t have to waste your time looking into this stupid shit on the Internet. You’d be a more productive citizen, but that’s hardly the goal of an anti-conservative ageist.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Mike yeah its no joke. I really thought I was safe. I'm vaccinated. I'm in good shape. I'm young. I figured I'd not be affected by this. And then you hear people minimizing it. And it's like when will they learn.

Gsteph. I'm getting along better with the new staff. The first doctors I had were little butches. One was only practicing 2 years. Another 5. They were all over the place and I called them out every step. Now I have a Dr who has been practicing 28 years and one for 20. It's a huge difference. In the way they treat me everything. These guys treat me like a kid but its better than what the previous bitches did. The nurses are better. A few old Asian women. The young ones are just thots looking for stable work.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    Icee you are full of shit. If you were really in the hospital and at death's door, I don't think you would be starting other threads about white girls who act black https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=7832… or what mongers have in common with strippers https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=7832…

Even a moron like you would have his mind on more important things like, oh I don't know, remaining alive and dealing with two potentially life threatening conditions? Quit lying and being such a dumb-ass.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I'm struggling to trust them though. Today one nurse claimed she couldn't find my phone charger coz she wanted to cut off my contact with the world and me sharing my plight. Another was trying to bribe me saying she'll take the TV remote from yhe other guy and let me have it the whole time I'm here if I put my phone away. I'm not that stupid.

I even go on fb and ig live and snapchat to let everyone know
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Orange. You're full of it. If you don't like my posts ignore me
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    “As World Turn”

by Icee the Caveman
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Are you asking the nurses for hoodie and sneaker advice?
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Still amazed that you're expecting medical advice from a bunch of titty bar fans. Are you asking your doctors and nurses where to get extras? It makes about that much sense.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Wow shailyn, have some empathy and get real, phaticey doesn't ask for hoodie and sneaker advice, he gives it! He'll have them on the winning team in no time.
  • Bouzoukilaw
    3 years ago
    If you need an exotic dancer I can help. Apparently she was not smart enough to pass bar and is no lawyer.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Bouzouki law you're dougster and and all these new troll profiles are yours. Your fellow enablers called you out. Nicespice and others are to blame for your presence Fuck off

Trolladon I'm not asking advice. I'm posting my experiences. Akd I don't pay hoesnfor sex.

Theeosu I don't like goodies. Tbh I love being topless lulz. I hate too much clothes.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Shaylinn you're a pathetic pos.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Stay off my thread
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @ceoaticeysangelsllc

Your “Best in the Area” hospital averages 2.5 stars out of five in reviews...

And I quote one of the reviews:

“...brace yourself for an attack on your dignity if you are a veteran, poor or belong to a minority.

The front desk consistent customer service chaos is seemingly designed to evoke a heart issue.

Do not capitulate to this culture.”

And there YOU are CAPITULATING right if the back.

You were being “treated” (threatened would be more accurate) by a “doctor” that was “educated in Jalisco and Michigan (might as well have been Michoacán) essentially the area controlled by the Federation Cartel (Guadalajara Cartel) so I can only imagine his level of “experience and knowledge”.

Good luck with the lawsuits you will be able to retire if and when you collect the money from the malpractice insurance.

Stay there as long as you can and document all the evidence and have all of your strippers, Instahoes, escorts, sugar babies, “jainas and queridas” visit you and record/log in their visit so they will be able to testify on your favor at the trial.

Good job and remember Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen.
  • Bouzoukilaw
    3 years ago
    LAWSUITS I CAN HELP CONTACT US WE WILL GET MONEY FOR YOU ICEE.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    They aren't lying about positive test results or deaths. But the impression which our public health authorities are creating is completely false.

1. A PCR test positive result does not mean that much. It does not mean that you will ever develop symptoms.

2. People die everyday, it is called finite life expectancy. And it is made worse because we don't have universal health care and so we don't do well with chronic conditions. But to say that COVID is killing people really is a lie.

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Covid is killing people and it causes problems you can't just sleep off. You're not looking at reality.

CJkent you have the right sentiments but yhe way you're talking is out of touch with reality.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I got a pacemaker lulz
  • docsavage
    3 years ago
    Anyone who hasn't had Covid yet should get a pulse oximeter to measure their oxygen levels and a digital thermometer to measure their temperature. Getting the supplements zinc, vitamin d, vitamin c and quercetin to take at the first sign of symptoms is a good idea too. You don't want to go to a drugstore or health food store when you are infectious so you should have what you need ahead of time. If your oxygen level goes down into the low nineties or high eighties and you are having trouble breathing you should head for a hospital emergency ward. You are entering the inflammation stage and need a steroid like dexamethasone, a drug not available over the counter.

Unfortunately, early treatment protocols to keep people out of the hospital were never widely adopted here in the U.S. We do have monoclonal antibodies now and some recently approved antiviral drugs. We also have the vaccines. Anyone over 60 should consider getting vaccinated since they do a good job of reducing deaths in older people.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I'm refusing pain meds. They're trying to give me fentanyl citrate.

And I agree. Even if you feel fine and don't have any distress breathing your oxygen levels do dip and fluctuate with covid so a pulse oxymeter reading is a big first sign. Keep your vitamins and especially your electrolytes up. And go to the er. Uts better to be safe than sorry. This illness shouldn't be taken lightly. If you have a very mild case you're lucky. But dot everyone does.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Mental illness is your biggest worry.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Icey, most COVID infections are not even felt. And as such, no one knows how many there actually are. Probably far more than any official figures have ever indicated. People do not feel them, but the experience does immunize them.

You can't sleep COVID off like a hangover, but going straight to bed at the first sign of trouble minimizes the depth of your infection and minimizes your recuperation time.

I learned this long ago from a guy I used to work with. He said that he could usually feel when he was starting to get the flu. So he went to bed at once, like as soon as he got home from work. And he tried to sleep until morning.

If he still felt sick he stayed home. But often, that one night of extra sleep did it. He had it beat before he developed any real symptoms.

I have tried this and it seems to work. Rarely does the flu effect me beyond this voluntary interval of extra sleep.

It works with COVID in exactly the same way. Its just a matter of giving your immune system the chance to tool up and eradicate it.

SJG

Peter Frampton - Do You Feel Like We Do - Live 2016 w/ Rob Arthur playing his Nord Stage
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5PgG4ak…

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Sjg. How you handle covid depends on how it affects you. If it's very mold or even moderate and you get the flu like symptoms yeah you can rest and treat it like a flu virus because that's pretty much all you can do.

If you get covid pneumonia then things are a lot more complicated.

Or in my case. I don't have any of the normal symptoms. My chest is clear no fever no cough no real fatigue no body aches. My oxygen levels went down because of my heart being attacked by the virus. And the arrhythmia caused by the swelling from the infection was the only symptom I had. And it was serious enough to where meds alone cabt control it.

The gentleman in the bed next to me has been here 2 months. He sits and pees himself. He can't even stand up and needs help sitting up. He sleeps almost all day. Barely eats. Has a lot of ivs. He's 71. I feel bad because I don't think he's going to make it. But when he's awake he's really positive and keeps hoping he gets better.

A lot of people have mild symptoms but when you have a bad symptom even one. It's absolutely nothing like yhe flu.

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I haven't had the flu in 5 years. And that was a stomach flu. I don't get colds. Never had any medical problems. You just never know with covid.

In a way I feel lucky. I'm okay and don't have more damage like my lungs or something. But uts life changing to be healthy and sitting in bed the next day watching your heart stop for 5 seconds intervals on a monitor. But you don't fe sick really. It's a.mindfuck. and it being because of covid. It gives you a different perspective on the pandemic on life on evedytjing
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Slept earlier. Now I'm up managing stripper hoes. Hyping them up. Ordering fast food for them. Giving life advice. Lulz
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    SLEEP is what will most quickly restore you to full health. And when you feel like it start eating again.

This COVID Pandemic has been one big mind fuck.

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I'm out of the hospital. The discharge process was a mess. They forgot about MD for a few hours. They weren't prepared and gave me contradictory instructions on meds. Then I had a hard time getting follow up appointments soon enough but got them finally. Got oxygen. A nice walker with breaks and a seat. And a pimp cane.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^ of course you do, because it comes from a victim’s point of view. That’s part of your cultural weapon of mass destruction, right icee fag?
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    It’s like yiu cry wolf all the time. No matter who has been through the discharge process, it’s always a very long process. For relatives they havee generally taken 4 hours or more in my experience, no matter the severity. Sometimes they are so far behind that they push it over to the next day. That’s with everybody, but just yiu Icee but as your standard MO it’s the woah is me story yiu like to spin nonstop on this site. Maybe that’s how you manipulate your stripper hoes?
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ Fake pimp gets fake Covid is anyone surprised?
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ I am fake surprised.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    LOL
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    The problem is we have a medical industry based on maximizing profits not patient care. We don't have a health care system.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Do pimps pay Medicare taxes? Asking for a friend.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    So how is the medical malpractice case coming along?

And remember Pics and Vids or it isn’t happening...
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    It isn't malpractice. It's negligence at most. Its not coming along .... I barely got out.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Don't want to be taken to the hospital if it can be avoided. Doctor's office would be better, if that can address the need quickly enough.

SJG

Stanley Clarke
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BW7a1rTI…
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    With covid you won't get a drs appointment in time. Hospitals are businesses. Everything is about money and even the patient advocates just do damage control to try to prevent law suits. Drs do the legal minimum to avoid being sued and the do add ons to make more money. It's really off putting.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Do you pimp for free? Then why would doctors doctor for free?

It's all a business.

And I'll ask again, do pimps pay Medicare taxes? Asking for a friend.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Doctors should be paid like anyone else. The problem is the corporate structure of Healthcare. Even Medicare is a scam that enriched private insurance corporations with people's retirements.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^^ another deflecting post. Seeing this post continue only confirms my theory that Icee is a little whiny bitch who craves drama. Weak and feeble minded people gravitate towards drama and attention, no matter if it’s negative. Fact is that negative attention is easier to attain, so that’s the autistic loop they stick with. It’s the Icee MO!
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @ceoaticeysangelsllc

On January 17, 2022 you wrote and I quote:

“I'm still sueing his bitch ass”

And Tetradon commented, and I also quote:

“^Do you not see the byline that "everything on this site should be considered a work of fiction"? ;-)”

Who should we believe is telling the truth?
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Tetradon speaks naught but truth and wisdom.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I feel worse at home than in the hospital....
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    The same fucking drs who treat you for covid in a hospital won't see you after unless you have a negative covid test. Fuck them
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    Blame them ?
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ^^^^^ the COVID precautions have created irrational fear. Most people have already been exposed. The mRNA needle jab screws up your natural immunity.

COVID has made the population neurotic.

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Hotels. It's a Dr who works with covid patients in a hospital. Has them make a follow up appointment right after but then has them turned away when they get there coz they have covid. He's a fucking moron
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Well, we need U Health Care now because of COVID, more than ever.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Ron DeSantis
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xBEjO4K…

I don't know what to make of what he is saying.

SJG
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @ceoaticeysangelsllc

What are you waiting for? Go sue them.

Sue the doctor and the hospital

Just remember in most places you must first send a notice to the doctor, indicating to him or her that you are planning to file a lawsuit.

It is better to speak to your insurance and have them recommend to you a good Lawyer.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    It's not that easy. You need a cause and damages. I haven't even been released from the drs care officially.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Well CJ Kent I think he would have actually been in the hospital in the first place before he can go sue them from his fake ass made up attention whore story.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I don't lie on here.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    ^

No, you lie in here!
    I don't recall ever having a problem with Dougster but I keep coming bsck to the possibility that you're an incarnation of him.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^ Dougster has intelligence and understands nuance in social situations amongst adults in the room. Ivey is an entitled Millenial who thinks his ego should continually be catered to because his whole childhood was told how special he was as they have out participation trophies at every competition he ever attempted in life. Work is a four letter word for Icey, as Dougster is a contributing member of society. Icee contributes to the downfall of society in his drug pushing for monetary gain inititiatives he openly admits to on here. One has a take and manipulate outlook on life (Icee), and the other could take it or leave it when it comes to the opinions of others. Icee gets butthurt and offended when somebody has a different outlook on life.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Dougster js a racist troll. I guess that's what you like though. He fits in with the geriatric trick clique Go back to investing in sinking stocks and catching covid on purpose. You'd never talk like this jn person. People would think you're an autistic kkk member 🤡🤡🤡
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    >I don't lie on here.<

You have never told the truth on here that's a fact!
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^ you’re a one trick pony always playing the racist card. It makes you lose credibility when you pull that card out all the time, especially in slanted topic such as posting crap about a member who voluntarily left the forum, whereas you Icee has had other alias banned.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    And as I recall, the origional Icey account, originally named “phatboi99” or something like that, comes on when the dougster account quits posting.

So…which tuscler is the Icey account a reincarnation of? Or does Icey just really enjoy scrolling through old posts on a website with members he supposedly has distain for?
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    "You'd never talk like this jn person."

Wait, this is still the guy who calls everyone "bitch" and "nigga"?
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Well Meat, before I leave..
    While I agree regarding the differences I wouldn't expect a Dougster troll to be exactly the same as Dougster, I'd expect him to post as a polar opposite of the original.
    Anyway it's just an observation from my POV and not an absolute declaration.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    ^ where are you going?
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Peace out OSU! That would be a brilliant Dougster alias, I agree.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    You're welcome to stay off my threads and ignore me. You change your fantasy about me depending on what insult you try to throw at me. Weirdos

Niceapice and her lap dogs 🤡🤡🤡
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Icee you sure talk rough but your credibility has you pegged as a keyboard cowboy! Aren’t you on oxygen right now from contracting covid? Lmao!!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Being on home oxygen isn't funny. But along with harassing yhe homeless and belittling fast food workers. Gueas it fits your mo
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^ you’d think a person would have been humbled by your experiences you’ve cited on here about it, but I guess it only fits your agenda; fiction!!

Bacon!!!

Oops, rong account.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    You claim I'm lying but create sick fantasies around what I say. Fucking weirdo.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    What fantasy? I’m just a mirror reflecting your own comments. You conflate and twist a spin on reality because you’re nothing but a pusher in real life, pushing vices on strippers and hoes to do drugs so they can get hooked on your connections. That’s a sick as fuck reality you’re living. I bet you think about killing your self often and have to lie to yourself to make yourself feel better about your life choices. Right?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    What do you know about reality? You're telling people to get covid on purpose and to invest in bad stocks just because. 🤡🤡🤡 and all the fantasies you make up about me ...like I said fucking weirdo
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Leave my thread and troll elsewhere
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Ah, in addition to pimp and "pharmaceutical" salesman, he's a hedge fund manager too.

Do tell us where the smart money is going.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^ yeah like where did I state “get covid on purpose and you mbestbin bad stocks just because”?

That lack of oxygen in his brain has him hallucinating! Better take another hit before you pass out Icee, from your foggy covid brain and lungs. I’ve never seen anyone who was healthy and youthful have that type of reaction to covid, except our resident dummy Icee! Either he’s not young or a liar, but he’s probably both.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    The thing with covid is you have no idea how it will affect you. And the treatments aren't good. They treat the symptoms and whatever damage is done but nothing stops the virus itself.

Lies about the virus create a false sense of safety. That's puts everyone at risk. The people walking around without masks holding their heads up with smug faces are fucking idiots. No one likes the pandemic but we all need to do our part to mitigate it.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Does the flu hit people with unexpected extreme effects?

No it does not. Your immune system protects you.

Treatments of viral infections historically have only treated symptoms. The cure has always been sleep. But with some of these new anti-viral drugs, they can directly attack the infection.

There has never been cellular life without viral life. The mask does not protect you, your immune system does. And sleep is what helps your immune system. The main consequences of COVID are neuroticism.

Hysteria Harming Our Kids and Why We Can't Stay Focused, with Abigail Shrier, Johann Hari, and More
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nisCn_s…

BULLETIN FROM DR. ANTHONY FAUCI
    https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/bull…

Fauci His $420,000 Salary - Rand Paul Drops The Gavel On Fauci
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoDrBJ8D…

Dr. Fauci tries to lie to Rand Paul in Congress, Gets OWNED Instantly ( Paul mentions Gain of Function Research at EcoHealth Alliance in North Carolina. The spike proteins were added to bat SARs to make it cross the species barrier. It is these spike proteins which the mRNA immuno short circuit trains your immune system to go after, completely different from any proven type of vaccine)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ust6jXZx…

EcoHealth Alliance
    https://www.ecohealthalliance.org/

"YOU'LL BE SACKED & LOCKED UP" Rand Paul UNLEASHES on Dr Fauci in Congress
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WnXEqRq…

Vaccinated English adults under 60 are dying at twice the rate of unvaccinated people the same age
    https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/vacc…

This is going to go on for decades as the perpetrators are hunted down and either brought to trial, or their corpses are identified by DNA analysis.

SJG

Asian Cat Eye Makeup
    https://www.herworld.com/beauty/youtube-…

Year of the Tiger
    https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=10044

Joni Mitchell- Amelia live 1983
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1N7gPcCg…

1979 w/ historic video and w/ Pat Metheny
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxMwGTQ1…
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Your immune system can overreact And lead to sepsis.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Your immune system knows what it is doing, unless of course it has been subjected to that mRNA immuno short circuit.

And Long Covid is psychosomatic, probably that and advanced type 2 diabetes.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    "Does the flu hit people with unexpected extreme effects?
    No it does not. Your immune system protects you."

@SJG, what the fuck? 30,000 Americans die of influenza every year.
    Your immune system, when cranked up, can do you the fuck in. Sepsis like Icey said (holy shit I agree with him on something). Multiple sclerosis. Ulcerative colitis. Anaphylaxis. Psoriasis.
    Stop talking nonsense.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Sepsis is a major cause of death and with covid pneumonia the danger increases more than with regular pneumonia. And there are even theories that some types of cancer are due to immune responses.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Lots of cancers ARE immune cells gone wild. Leukemias, lymphomas, myelomas.

Though immuno-oncology, where the immune system is revved up to fight tumors, is a hot area, side effects are similar to autoimmune diseases.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Tetradon, our normal death rate just from population size and finte life expectancy is over 10,000 per day.

Auto immune diseases are real, and this is why that idiotic mRNA immuno short circuit juice should be allowed to come up to room temperature and then poured down the toilet.

Multiple Sclerosis could be auto-immune, but no one really knows this.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    "Auto immune diseases are real, and this is why that idiotic mRNA immuno short circuit juice"

And your tagline says "the mRNA Immuno Disabler"

Make up your mind, does mRNA crank the immune system up or down?

You are showing your complete ignorance of science and medicine.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    It cranks it way up, but in a way which is totally unnatural and completely unlike what other vaccines have done.

All available data, which is from other industrialized nations, shows that it is prolonging the COVID crisis and leading to more deaths and other health complications.

https://substack.com/profile/12729762-al…

Fauci
    https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=10023

SJG

Joni Mitchell
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iixd7ifl…
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Then you can get the J&J vaccine, or when they're approved, Novavax or AZ.
    Or do you have an agenda that has nothing to do with vaccines?
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    Nobody said it is easy to sue your Doctor and the hospital, but if you really want to do the right thing, for you and to protect others from these criminals you should sue, regardless.

“Medical malpractice law is highly regulated by a complex body of rules, which vary considerably from state to state, so it's often essential to get advice or representation from a lawyer.”

Do the right thing.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Underlying the vaccine is an agenda which has nothing to do with health and well being. It is about germ warfare readiness, and maybe human re-engineering.

But even with just the data on paper now, the vaccine is a negative. And it is completely unnecessary.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Ah, you admit it has nothing to do with mRNA.

Any intro molecular biology class will tell you mRNA has a short half-life in the human body, and cannot be integrated into the genome.

Just admit, it's about access to the library.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    They have found these spike proteins getting into cell nuclei.

But the more pressing problem is just that it revs your immune system up to after these spike proteins, instead of whole viruses. This it is different from historical and well proven vaccines. And by the available data it is doing more harm than good.

And then add to that the issue of it not being necessary as herd immunity was upon us as they started needling people.

They have defied the Freedom of Information Act and not released the qualifying data.

We have a vaccine whistle blower who has testified that the qualifying data was all screwed up.

And it seems that this virus and the use of spike proteins was cooked up in the lab, and so the vaccine and the virus are very likely part of combined plot.

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Cjkent I'd have to sue for negligence not malpractice. And I think I have a decent case
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    "They have found these spike proteins getting into cell nuclei."
    You know what else gets spike proteins into cell nuclei? COVID.

The vaccines show great efficacy in preventing severe disease.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    How Politicians Weaponize Tragedy to Generate COVID Hysteria
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtN7_uqj…

And yes, vaccines are failing in Italy too
    Because human biology is the same everywhere
    https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/and-…

And this kind of unredacted data has never been available for the U.S.

SJG

New Rule: How the Left Was Lost | Real Time (HBO) Bill Maher
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdJOLMgY…

Ben Shapiro: Civil Discourse | Real Time with Bill Maher (HBO)
    https://www.democracynow.org/2022/2/2/ar…

Erasing History: Holocaust Graphic Novelist Art Spiegelman on “Maus” & Wave of Book Bans Sweeping U.S.
    https://www.democracynow.org/2022/2/2/ar…

Joni Mitchell, Amelia
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    Just do the right thing, for you and to protect others from these criminals you should sue and get them out of there so they don’t harm other people.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    COVID has been a mind fuck.

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Where do you get your info?
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    I have followed the data for this county, and on the national news, since this first started. Their own data has never warranted the hysterical response.

COVID does not kill. Chronic conditions and finite life expectancy kill. COVID is a nusance only.

SJG

TJ Street
    https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=1132
    https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=2305
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    People dying of it would not have died otherwise at the time....so it kills. I spent 10 days in a covid part of the hospital. It's very serious.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Don't need to be on oxygen 24 7. Only restrictions i have now are I can't lift weights for like a month til the pacemaker heals. My lungs are clear. But still have to take eliquis.

Gonna go to the stripper hoe club tonight to celebrate
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    When it's below zero I might wear a hat.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    for the most part untrue. Most of those counted as COVID deaths were nursing home residents. The life expectancy of a nursing home resident is 6 months. We don't talk about this, but we send them there to die.

This is just how life goes. COVID has had only a very small effect in reducing life expectancies.

For a young person to spend 10 days in the hospital over covid is very rare. It sounds like either prior chronic conditions, or the effects of that mRNA immuno short circuit.

And we don't do a good job of managing chronic conditions because we don't have universal health care. So we already have shorter life expectancies and more premature deaths.

The better response, focused protection, would not have shut down the entire society. It would have protected those who are most vulnerable. It would not have destroyed people's employment or businesses. It would have protected those who already were invalids.

SJG

TJ Street

Joni Mitchell - Amelia
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    We disagree on covid. But I think it could have been from the vaccine. It's a known side effect of it. The timing was after I had a booster shot. And I never had any heart problems in my life. 8 go in for regular physicals. And I'm not convinced covid was the reason for my hospitalization. I had zero symptoms other than my heart. In their notes they also said I had covid pneumonia but all xrays showed my lungs were clear. Even the cat scan showed them being clear.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    That does sound like the reported side effects of that mRNA immno short circuit. It is far more dangerous and causes far more harm than COVID.

And the real reasons why it was developed and why they are so intent on needling everyone with it remain unknown.

SJG

Joni Mitchell Amelia

TJ Street

Martinism
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0octoNH…
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    The vaccine was rushed for political reasons to give a false sense of safety coz the private sector opposed all mitigation efforts
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    And it's exactly like the reported side effects but drs won't admit it
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Yes, we agree. Except that I don't know that the private sector opposed any mitigation efforts. They were largely bought off with the ink still wet on the bail out money. The precautions make the rich richer and the poor poorer.

SJG

OMS Martinism
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0octoNH…

TJ Street
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Yeah. Thenprivate sector are thenrich
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    The COVID Precautions have helped the rich, not working people.

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Yeah. Butbthey had potential at first
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    The Laptop Class was able to keep going. But people who did f2f work lost out big time. Even if they got bail out money they were still be squeezed down.

The shut down was completely irresponsible.

I told people, "I'm all for slowing down the economic squirrel cage, but this is not how you do it. You have to start with the premise that you take care of people's needs. The people who have to take the loss are the securities and real estate speculators. Those are the bubbles that have to be deflated. And it can't just be absorbed by devaluing our currency."

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    There should have been rent forgiveness. A right to return back to one's employment. Utility forgiveness. And these should have led to permanent programs to help people.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Icey, rent forgiveness and a right to return to employment are very hard to implement, as is rent control. They impact other people to. Situations move on and life goes on.

People don't want or need "help", what they demand is an economic system which works.

UBI, Universal Health Care, and a Strong Public Housing Offering are very simple to set up. Capitalism is broken, and COVID has made this undeniable now.

SJG

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joni_Mitch…

The 40 Best Joni Mitchell Songs: A Beginner's Guide
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsWVRN8D…

Steely Dan - Can't Buy a Thrill (1972) - full album
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmdiKePV…
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    They're easy to implement. But won't be because of the power of real estate lobbies and the private sector over politics
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ^^ Its because most Americans still support the work ethic. And this is just middle-class social conformity, plus racism.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Trying to force the FDA to submit to the rule of law and release the vaccine qualifying data:

https://phmpt.org/

DesertScrub first exposed this on TUSCL
    https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=7780…

FDA
    https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2021/nov…
    https://trialsitenews.com/what-is-the-fd…

Vaccine Trial Whistle Blower
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THv33zWy…

https://www.bmj.com/content/375/bmj.n263…

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Capitalist lobby groups buy the gov and maintain their status quo
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    PHMPT FOIA request
    https://phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/202…

PHMPT case
    https://www.law360.com/cases/61439abb3a1…

Siri and Glimstad
    https://www.sirillp.com/

COVID Vaccine Injury
    https://www.sirillp.com/covid-vaccine-in…

https://www.hrsa.gov/cicp

Why a Judge Ordered FDA to Release Covid-19 Vaccine Data Pronto
    https://news.bloomberglaw.com/health-law…

One Brave ICU Physician Reporting Covid-19 Vaccine Injuries Leads to a Dozen More
    https://aaronsiri.substack.com/p/one-bra…

Here, testimony to vaccine injuries!
    https://www.sirillp.com/wp-content/uploa…

SJG

Pleaser
    https://pleasershoes.com/products/amuse-…

Plus Size Back Door
    https://www.spicylingerie.com/ms-l218x.h…

House of Harlot Latex
    https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=9003

TJ Street
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    This is a really fucking weird thing they are injecting people with. I don't think it should even be called a "vaccine".

https://www.sirillp.com/wp-content/uploa…

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    FDA to add warning over link between MRNA vaccines and rare instance of heart inflammation
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0t6lkl76…

Post vaccine myocarditis update (need to warn people not to exercise after the jab or they could get a heart disrhythm)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uw2xmtd8…

Heart risk after vaccines
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEBGl8MV…

Correction to: Abstract 10712: Mrna COVID Vaccines Dramatically Increase Endothelial Inflammatory Markers and ACS Risk as Measured by the PULS Cardiac Test: a Warning
    https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34932387…

Actor Clifton Duncan on Walking Away from Broadway Due to COVID Madness
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJU5sZ6g…

National Guard Soldiers Deployed As Substitute Teachers In New Mexico
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eil4KjlV…

New Mexico National Guard to help in classrooms
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vWDtRvI…

National Guard filling in for teachers in New Mexico amid state's COVID surge
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj0mtOQc…

SJG

M Davis Bitches Brew 1970
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50fB5L1v…
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Sex with a new pace maker adds the added thrill of dizzy spells and heart palpitations lmfao
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Heart disrhythm bad enough would be fatal:

Post vaccine myocarditis update (need to warn people not to exercise after the jab or they could get a heart disrhythm)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uw2xmtd8…

Heart risk after vaccines
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEBGl8MV…

Correction to: Abstract 10712: Mrna COVID Vaccines Dramatically Increase Endothelial Inflammatory Markers and ACS Risk as Measured by the PULS Cardiac Test: a Warning
    https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34932387…

I came of age during Watergate.  This is going to make Watergate look like a tempest in a teapot.

The COVID virus and the mRNA juice are all part of some human re-engineering project.  There is no legitimate medical purpose to any of it.

This Francis Collins came into the NIH under George W. Bush and he talks about how they sequenced the human genome, and how this is what allowed the development of these monoclonal drugs.  And he is the one who got the budget expanded to $50 billion annually.  

The perpetrators will be hunted down, and either they will stand trial, or DNA analysis will identify their corpses.

Science and the Swastika : Hitler's Biological Soldiers
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQAdwjYc…

Karl Brandt was not only Hitler's personal physician, he also ran the Nazi Eugenics program:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Brand…

SJG

Joni Mitchell - Amelia

Neoliberal Governmentality in Tijuana's Sex Industry
    file:///C:/Users/branch/Downloads/admin,…
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Only positive is bitches like sharing home oxygen in bed lmfao

But I really think its from the vaccine but drs won't admit it
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    The whole pandemic is a scam. When they started jabbing people with the mRNA needle, we were right on the threshold of herd immunity. And we would have been there even sooner if they had lifted the precautions when they planed to, May 4th, 2020. We would not have had to go through a second winter without herd immunity.

Even Fauci said in June 2020 that 70% of the US population had already been exposed to COVID. And that in 60% of these cases they felt nothing. Nothing could have told them that they were being sickened and that their immune systems were being triggered.

And that has always been the underlying issue, the number of hidden cases which have immunized people and which will give a more realistic assessment of the death rate.

As they have needled lots of people, natural immunity has been screwed up, and so the illness goes on. And then the hysteria never has been based on fact at all. It is for political purpose.

And the final purpose in the virus and the so called vaccine, remains unknown.

SJG

70s Electric Miles Davis Mix (Jazz, Jazz Funk, Jazz Rock, Fusion..)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBTQzsxf…
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Best covid article I've read

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2022/01…

Birx warned that following a “herd immunity” approach would lead to hundreds of thousands of preventable deaths and have immense public health ramifications, stating, “We all know the long-term consequences of simple viral infections—we have seen the pericarditis, myocarditis, even cardiomyopathy, vasculitis, and the long continued open question of the relationship
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    With 900,000 dead from COVID-19, US capitalism doubles down on mass infection
    https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2022/01…

This article starts with falsehood, saying that 900,000 died from COVID, and that COVID is still a mortal threat.

People have died with COVID, not from COVID.

So What?

If you want a lower mortality rate, Universal Health Care because that lowers the rate of chronic conditions and lowers the rate of premature deaths.

All the COVID precautions combined would not give us the longevity boost that Universal Health Care would.

And just because of population size and finite life expectancy, the normal death rate for this country is over 3.5 million per year or 10,000 per day. The deaths they are attributing to COVID are only a portion of this, and COVID is making only a small addition to it.

And that so called vaccine, that should not even be on the market.

Great Barrington Declaration
    https://gbdeclaration.org/

https://gbdeclaration.org/focused-protec…

SJG

Ken Burns, The War
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIItd8vZ…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion