Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Anyone for some skiing?

ATACdawg

Hallelujah! The orange bastard is 90% fired!

4 yrs ago · 1 min read

I'm in!

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

That's good IG account.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I’ll be in the lodge with a warm toddy and blanket for when she gets cold. 😷

Profile picture for Electronman
Electronman
•

I don't have much experience with instagram.

If I "follow" this account (wonderful photos!) will notices pop up in inconvenient places and at potentially embarrassing times?

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Perfect form....and she skis well.

Profile picture for Huntsman
Huntsman
•

I love her heart shaped ass. Guess I might need to take up skiing.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Great body - and a great view too!

I was once skiing in Sun Valley Idaho - in the spring sun - and I almost fell off the ski lift when a buddy pointed to a group of girls dropping their tops and skiing. We later discovered they were stewardesses enjoying the warm alpine sun.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

I lived in Denver for a couple of years. During the winter months, I would be in Beaver Creek or Vail or Breckenridge every weekend. I got in great shape back then. Skiing is very good exercise.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Skiing lets you find muscles you never knew existed. Total body workout.

Profile picture for EndlessSummer
EndlessSummer
•

Personally, I'm a beach bunny, not a ski bunny... but I'd definitely be with 25 on the hot toddy... maybe by a fire... clothing optional there too, of course! 🔥

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

I'm not a big skier but that could tempt me right there.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Forget the skis!! I'm with you EndlesSummer!🥰💋

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement