tuscl

Farming Strippers

This past week, I was eating out a stripper. When I noticed this cottage cheese type residue emanating from her vagina. I decided to try it, it was creamy, chunky and slightly crunchy. And the smell..oof. And while I didn’t like it that much, it hit me…there could be a market for something like this. Somebody out there would like it. It’s sort of like tapioca pudding that you left sit out for a century. Maybe we could gather strippers up and instead of having to them dance, strictly pay them to produce this “cheese” if you will.

I’m a big supporter of local farms, it could be a farm to table type thing. And I’m also constant presence at the Whole Foods (not to shop but to beg for change but I’m able to see how it all works) We could even put the face of the stripper that each “cottage cheese” came from on the jar itself. If that ain’t local and personalized I’m not sure what is. It could be a new stream of income for dancers, the next onlyfans if you will.

10 comments

• Muddy
    3 years ago
    And as far as corralling the dancers, it’s 2022, they’ll be no cages, no pens. I’m thinking more ankle bracket or ball and chain type thing.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    Also I’m thinking you can use it as a spread too. Not just eating by the spoonful. Add it to bagels, toast, English muffins all that fun stuff!
  • elmer
    3 years ago
    I believe I'll be skipping breakfast this morning🥵
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    Dude, you're trying too hard now. Joking about using vaginal discharge, likely from some type of infection, as a food product is more cringy than funny.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    This is what trying too hard looks like.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Muddy, I want to thank you for taking one for the team, and visiting several NJ clubs in a short time, and write reviews. Your efforts provide a useful basis for deciding what clubs to visit. Thank you!

• gammanu95
    3 years ago
    There's a line Muddy, and your first of two comments your own post crossed it. Talking about putting physical tracker on women or chaining them up is not at all funny.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    This is how great entrepreneurs are born!
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    ^ I could see Steve Jobs or Bill Gates in their parents garages thinking - these computers could make us billionaires - but if we farm strippers vaginal excretions we could feed the world!

Their self absorbed greed turned them towards computers! Those awful capitalists!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion