tuscl

RIP Bob Saget

RamPaige
New York
Monday, January 10, 2022 1:02 AM
[view link] I grew up watching Full House. His stand up stuff was raunchy and hilarious too. RIP Bob Saget

26 comments

• Muddy
    2 years ago
    Oh no I love Bob Saget. He’s the man. Norm and now Bob Saget this shit too much. I was huge fan of full house and then his stand up was so fucking funny. RIP.
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    2 years ago
    Beat me to it. Him, Norm, Betty... Ye olde comedy club in the sky is standing-room only on a Sunday night. R.I.P, Bob Saget.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    Wow. I never saw his standup work; only knew him from "Full House" and "America's Funniest Home Videos" and didn't feel his character was that funny in either. I didn't think he was that old but he was 65; time just flies by.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    When I saw the title I couldn't immediately connect the name to who it was and the first person that came to mind was Bob Seger
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    This one is just hitting me pretty hard. Bob Saget is one of my dudes I listen to his podcast all the time. No way man.
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    2 years ago
    The one that hit me hard was Robin Williams. And then Norm to a lesser extent. Grew up watching Full House on T.G.I.F., and America's Funniest Home Videos, but for some reason this just doesn't seem like a shock to me.
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    Never watched Full House other than the occasional rerun. But this was a shocker. Much too young. RIP
  • rickthevulture
    2 years ago
    The end of life is hard We vultures are holy creatures Bowing down low Bared head Whispers to cold flesh “Thy old name is no more…”
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Sad news. I didn’t watch Full House, but I enjoyed seeing a few clips of his stand up. His roast was great. RIP Bob.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Most celebrities I don’t really do t give a fuck about but there are a select few. From my standpoint growing up with full house Bob Saget was almost like a father like figure atleast on TV. Like an uncle who was that for you when you were younger and then when you grow up he’s like your best friend that cracks the dirtiest jokes. That’s kinda what he was for me. I’ve heard him for hours speak on his YouTube shows so you get a real sense of his personality, it’s hard to hide when you speak that long, and just seemed like the nicest guy. And all his fellow comedians fucking love him too that’s another big sign there’s no dirt on this dude. Ill miss him big time.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    Bobs stand up was good. He had this "wholesome" persona from Full House and American Home Videos, then to hear him drop all these f bombs and his sarcasm in his stand up was sometimes a shocker. RIP
  • JamesSD
    2 years ago
    Definitely sad. I'm of the Full House generation.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Completely unexpected he was fairly young R. I. P. Bob Saget.
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    2 years ago
    And he was right. You definitely don't want to mix incest with feces and racism... [view link]
  • crosscheck
    2 years ago
    RIP. His standup act was absolutely filthy, which was awesome juxtaposed against his Full House/AFV personality. Plus his cameo in Half Baked was one of the funniest ever.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    El dude - thank you for that clip! That is great Bob Saget stuff! So filthy and funny!
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    2022 = 2020 episode III.
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    I think he was funny. I honestly never knew if his persona in cameos like on Entourage and the like were just a joke, or if they were actual commentary about his real life. The news stories about his death don't seem to make it clear either.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    2022 = 2020 episode III Oh so true…
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Bob I’m drinking one to you buddy cheers 🍻 [view link]
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    And who could forget this [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    ^ wow - sad - but one wonders if that is the truth given he was a public figure
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    ^ with a reputation to maintain
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Go away, Cacaplop
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Gift us with your complete absence. Go away, Cacaplop.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I hope that is the truth regarding Bob Saget’s passing. It’s likely a peaceful way for one to pass away. RIP Bob.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion