Anna Nicole Smith Documentary Coming to Netflix

Friday, January 7, 2022 11:29 AM
At first Anna Nicole was hot. Later, not so much. [view link]

12 comments

Not everyone is equipped to adapt to overnight fame. Drugs and alcohol are a bitch.
gammanu95
2 years ago
She seems she came from a dysfunctional background and it looks like money and success further enabled her dysfunctionality vs being able to put it behind her
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
I was never a big fan. I’m fine with not having any additional exposé’s. It was obvious she had issues, and she used chemicals to numb her pain. I feel bad for her kids. Her son passed young, and her daughter will hopefully have a decent upbringing (with her father).
Cashman1234
2 years ago
Some people should never be rich or famous.
Call.Me.Ishmael
2 years ago
"Those whom the gods would destroy, they first make famous." 😕
ATACdawg
2 years ago
Her story is pretty crazy, although it's a great example of where something is trashy until there is a lot of money involved and suddenly you have the Supreme Court ruling on your case. The paternity case around her daughter was also a mess.
JamesSD
2 years ago
She was ahead of her time the OG City Girl.
theeastcoast757
2 years ago
As I've grown, she gets hotter and hotter. I love that super busty type. A WOMAN.
Muddy
2 years ago
And for the record, I'm such a fan of her hottness, I thought it was true love between her and James Howard Marshall.
Muddy
2 years ago
She had some flapperjack tiddys, dammmmit!
MackTruck
2 years ago
She was one of those women who could give millions of men a great day just by standing in front of a camera in her birthday suit. Yet somehow she couldn't leverage that power in order to have joy and bliss in her life. RIP Anna.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
I'll never forget a quote she made one time to her critics... it went something like "I may be fat, but I can lose weight and be hot again, where you will always be ugly and you can't change that."
shailynn
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion