Go pescatarian

Run for public office

40 comments

• Warrior15
    3 years ago
    I gave up New Years Resolutions.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    I hate New Year's resolutions, it's an arbitrary day and most break their resolutions by the 20th anyways.

Instead I set themes for the year, and this year's is taking action. That looks like finishing a book, losing the weight I put on after my back injury, and moving up at my company, among other things.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    1) Laugh a little louder
    2) Smile a little bigger
    3) Love a little deeper
    4) Walk through life a little slower
    5) And do not worry, be happy
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    The new year is a powerful symbol though. It inspires people
  • Electronman
    3 years ago
    Give up moderation.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    @Icey, I set my theme for the year in August. If it's a good idea, why wait?
    It's already bearing fruit.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    You can choose any time but new years is that little push for many. Although most fail because it impulsive and they have no resolve
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Become more organized. I’ll probably give up by February l
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    I've been sober for 3 days.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @ceoaticeysangelsllc

Congratulations on giving up alcohol.

However you should not only give up alcohol, give up all drugs...

“y todo lo que te apendeje”

:D

SI SE PUEDE, TU PUEDES...
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I only use weed.
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    Run for public office? Lord help us all
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    My resolution is to not murder anyone no matter how much it would feel great to do so. I think it would be therapeutic. Oh here we go I am fantasizing again.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ How about murdering anyone who runs for public office, that would have much more than therapeutic value, if you know what I mean :-)
  • NinaBambina
    3 years ago
    -stop stripping completely and be a full time real estate agent.

-be healthier in general (less drinking, eat healthier, work out more)

• Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    When I set resolutions - I usually try to find ways to improve. I usually give up on my self improvement resolutions before January is over. So, I’m going to try and find new lows in filth. Stuff that is cringe-worthy for others is going to be the new norm for me.

I like Blah’s resolution to not murder anyone. Those mongers and dancers who suffer minor stab wounds (because they are idiots) don’t count! Lol!

I may need to look for a home in Detroit if Nina is going to be working out more and selling real estate. Although, I wouldn’t mind seeing her on Million Dollar Listing Detroit!

I wonder if any member of this site has run for - or held - public office? I know there have been many members here with varied backgrounds over the years.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @ceoaticeysangelsllc

You wrote and I quote:

“I only use weed”

We all know by now that weed users are slow, unmotivated, a little bit dulled by all that weed.

Science and common knowledge verify that marijuana does make people stupid.

“Cannabinoids naturally occur in the body.

The general effect of cannabinoids on cannabinoid receptor sites is to slow down communications between the cells in the body and the brain.”

The endocannabinoids are literally a bridge between body and mind.

Smoking weed makes people dumber, slower, clusters up reasoning and hurts his potential in every imaginable way, because it damages that bridge between body and mind.

Stop using any drugs...

“Y TODO LO QUE TE APENDEJE...”
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    So, the loser without a job claims that those with well-paying jobs are dumb because they smoke weed? Lmao loser.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Weed is psychoactive. It brings out whatever is there.
  • 48-Cowboy
    3 years ago
    Awesome on the running for public office! Icey really wants to fill Trumps shoes! We need another good trumpster in office!
  • docsavage
    3 years ago
    My resolution: don't buy a cat. I had a cat and didn't get rid of it because I became attached to it but they are kind of a pain in the neck. One cat per life is enough.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I want to shake things up on a local level. I doubt I'll win but it's a platform to call out career politicians who have sold out to business interests and let the district deteriorate for their own profit.
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    Sugar. I love it but it’s poison.
  • JamesSD
    3 years ago
    I'm being basic and working out more
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    Lose weight. Drink less. Don’t die like my other friends in their 50’s.
  • Estafador
    3 years ago
    Be more focused on my work, focus on learning more for my ventures (and blossom said ventures), invest more in stocks and cryptocurrency, make a better more consistent schedule, get 100K subs on my YT.

Pretty standard millennial shit.

Almost forgot get my 6-pack back by summer. I WILL go to spring break in Miami.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    I usually don't do these, but I can get on board with don't die.
  • boomer79
    3 years ago
    My biggest goal is to lay off the junk food.
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    The last New Year's resolution I made was a couple of decades ago. It was to stop making New Year's resolutions. It's the only one I've ever kept for more than a couple months.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    I hate going to the gym in January. It's full of "New Years resolutioners" . People that don't know how to use the equipment and down' know gym etiquette. They will be gone by February.
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    Play my new guitar every day.
    Have fun doing so.
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    @Warrior15: I tend to stay away from the gym until early or mid February for that exact reason.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    My gym seems to be full of high school athletes that dick off to impress their friends, leave gym bags in the aisles, and never put their weights back.

I like to lift in the middle of the day, it's mostly old people in masks.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I like outdoor gyms or mostly work out at homes. As soon as it's warmer I'm gonna use the gym at the park late at night. I hate working out with people at gyms.

But I commend anyone making any effort to better themselves.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @ceoaticeysangelsllc

You should run for office using this as your slogan/platform:

“Hay gente que si les quitas lo pendejo

Se queda sin nada

...y pos esta cabron”

:D
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    No.no slogans or political jingoism. Just calling everyone our. Or remind people Gillette invented the guillotine 😭😭😭
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Go away, Cacaplop.
  • NinaBambina
    3 years ago
    I'll add better money management to my list. I make a lot but in the past I haven't managed it well. But I'm learning.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Money management is hard but yeah that too
  • SJGTHREATENSWOMEN
    3 years ago
    ES JAY GEE
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion