tuscl

Is Steak-n-Shake really Klanburger?

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
I use to do OTC with black stripper who liked Steak-n-Shake. The old white women who worked there would ALWAYS fuck up her order (but not mine). I guess they didn't like her stealing their old white men.

8 comments

• docsavage
    3 years ago
    I used to go out to lunch with a young and pretty black woman at work. I never saw any signs of hostility from white females working in the restaurants we went to. One time, though, we were walking out to my car in the parking lot and a young black guy came up to her and started trying to talk to her and be friendly to her. I said something to her and he gave me an angry look. He thought I was interrupting his attempt. When she said something back to me, he got a surprised look on his face as he suddenly realized she was with me. It never occurred to him a white guy might be friends with a black woman. I'm not a racist and don't reject people as friends on the basis of race.
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    Perhaps it’sthe fact she’s a Diva stripper, not the fact she’s black.

I’ve been to dinner quite a lot with dancers and they can be a real pain in the ass to servers when ordering.

You probably ordered a Double Steakburger standard toppings and fries and a coke

She probably ordered a grilled chicken, cooked to exactly 162 degrees. The cook must bring a photo of the digital thermometer. - without the bun, with 3 grill marks, not 4, Mayo on the side, onion rings, not fries, no salt and extra crispy. But not burnt. She ordered ice tea with 2-1/2 packets of Splenda. Not two. Not three but 2-1/2.

Reminds me of this.

https://youtu.be/5Giuw4ZF2sM

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Go to a different Steak-n-Shake.
  • elmer
    3 years ago
    What are there no Olive Gardens?
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I’m not sure how messing up a person’s order is a Klan indicator.

It’s possible they just screwed up her order accidentally.

I’ve only eaten at Steak n Shake once, and they weren’t wearing hoods, and the folks working there appeared to be both African American and Caucasian.
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    Inninois sucks at da shaker staker
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Man every Steak ‘n Shake I pass by in 3 states has gone out of business.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    It's their job to give everyone the same level of service.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion