tuscl

Mr. Skibum, riddle me this… (others should chime in with their answers too!)

DoctorPhil.
Space geneious and inventer of the grunges
Saturday, January 1, 2022 4:43 PM
Why do you complain so much? I mean really, if America is becoming all sad and useless and liberal and shit, why do you give a fuck? I mean really, are you becoming some kind of activist trying to stop all of that shit? Because if you are you should really spend more time focusing on your activism. If you are correct about the way America is going an intelligent, sensible American would just sit back with some 🍿 and watch America burn. I suppose you could become an activist or a politician or shit like that but then you’d really have to give a shit. So I’m going to circle around here: if you give a shit, why are you complaining on titty club web site rather than doing something about it?

25 comments

• DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    I have theories: 1. Mr. Skibum is depressed and suicidal. His plan to kill himself is to post angry shit on the web until he has a brain aneurysm. 2. He doesn’t mean any of the shit he says but has a weird version of Tourette’s where his tick involves the words “liberal” “Democrat” and “useless”. 3. He actually thinks he’s doing some good. I favor number 2. In fact, we can even try to help him for the new year. Let’s try to help him shift over to the cool version of Tourette’s where he just blurts out obscenities in public.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    He has a Napoleonic complex, he’s always trying to overcompensate for his own shortcomings. Just an extremely jealous person, have no idea why he’s so angry when he constantly tells us how great his life is. My own personal guess is his life ain’t so great. Sorry for him actually.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Whisky for breakfast.... like 20fag
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    I hope all people can let go of some of their anger and discontent this new year. The sun will rise everyday this year; people will make love every day, puppies and kittens will entertain many. Hurling envectives at progressives or trumpers, (both of which have been around in some form or another since day 2) will not increase the beauty in the world. Only darken one's mind. Happy New Year.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Definitely one of the biggest characters in the cast of characters here. Club Desire Mafia 4 Life!
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    In my view, skibum609 is simply blunt and unapologetic with his comments. That’s all.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Randy Peel sounds like "I felt randy and peeled the carrot," i.e. masturbation. I think I'm going to cue up an Asian anal scene tonight, or maybe interracial lesbians, and have myself a Randy Peel. Go away, Cacaplop.
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    I fart on da skibum609. I am not apologetic either
  • rickmacrodong
    3 years ago
    I think the dude is odd, very strange, he was hating on german auto makers like bmw, audi, mercedes etc attempting to associate them with Hitler and nazis. That sort of thought process is very toxic and would lead to the downfall of society if followed by enough people. I don’t think there’s a single race or demographic of people out there who have never engaged in some sort of violent immoral crimes, besides maybe some extremely small numbered population like albino people or something? If we all thought like mr Skibum, nothing would be possible. Can’t buy from a white guy because of the kkk, cant buy from a black guy because of blm, cant buy from asians, indians, Christians Moslems etc. That reminds me wasnt there someone posting on here about having a cold hairy bum or something like that. Totally hilarious!
  • rickmacrodong
    3 years ago
    Now i like many of trumps things but that dude took it on a whole other level, referring to all liberals as evil scum. Reminds me of some hardcore professors i had before in school
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    ^^^ Also cacaplop. Also, go away.
  • DoctorPhil.
    2 years ago
    ^ I like that theory Mr. Scrub. Mr. Skibum is actually a self—hating liberal. Didn’t he have some post about how great his hometown was because of all the government services? I sniff me a liberal by the name of Skibum! But let’s make the theory fit more of the data: he’s a self—hating liberal who doesn’t realize that thinks he’s a conservative. He’s like a trans guy but with politics rather than gender. Makes you wonder what kind of hormones he’s taking!
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Skibum suffers from dementia and senility, and this is why they keep him on the locked ward of the nursing home, the one with cages on the windows. SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Skibum tell us about your experience with crack
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Skibum only lives online. No one would put up with him F2F. I do though applaud his choice of the 1995 Ford Probe. SJG
  • DoctorPhil.
    2 years ago
    A ‘95 Ford Probe? If you’re going to drive a POS you might as well have fun with it. Maybe a one-eyed Malibu without a muffler. Or a Bobcat. Or anything by AMC. Anybody that drives an AMC is making a statement. That statement is: “Get outta my way because you cannot hurt may car. If you hit my car it is still gonna be a fucking AMC Pacer and its value ain’t going down. I got nothing to lose man so don’t fuck with me!”
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    George Romney tried to run AMC, to set it on a good course. I think he did well. It was formed in 1952 by the merger of Hudson and Nash. [view link] The names and mystique could still be good. Unless someone wants to take over the names, then they belong to Fiat-Chrysler (Stellantis) Saw one of these getting painted recently. Manufactured in England. [view link] SJG GEORGE FEST - Norah Jones - SOMETHING @ Fonda 09-28-14 [view link]
  • elmer
    2 years ago
    ^^ my first new car was a 1971 AMC Gremlin hatchback I thought I was the shit
  • Dave_Anderson
    2 years ago
    A school in upstate New York banned Jingle Bells last month. Their reason? Because the "growing number of "diverse" students MIGHT be offended." You may be OK with this. You may even like it. But don't you dare try to claim this is still "America" as its been known for the past 400 years. You won't let us have our old normal America. We will constantly remind you "this place sucks." Hope it annoys you. The New "America" sucks and we'll say it whenever we want. 🤪
  • Dave_Anderson
    2 years ago
    The "New America" is a waste of a country. Hopefully the Mestizos and blacks have a huge race war someday.
  • DoctorPhil.
    2 years ago
    You have to understand Mr.Anderson that Mr. Skibum claims his life is all tickety boo and shit. I understand why you and Mr. Dixie are pissed. After all, you seem like the kind of guys that drive a Mercury Bobcat with “Democrats are Ruining America” painted on the door. And every day you park in the Whole Foods parking lot and wish you could go inside and the rage builds until you go to an Outback Steakhouse and you go in and say “I want a Pepsi and six blooming onions” and they say “you’re limited to five blooming onions” and you just want to die. But why is Mr. Skibum so pissed? Hell, I bet his life is so good that he’s happy with 3 or 4 blooming onions.
  • BitCoinHodler
    2 years ago
    Skibum inspired me to give up my pronouns and go full deep throat support of tucker Carlson.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Dave Anderson this isn't the nazi incel forum
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    @Dixie Go away, Cacaplop
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    I say that the poor need to organize along the lines of the Irish Republican Army and deal with people like our Skibum, even if he is kept in the locked ward of the nursing home. SJG [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion