tuscl

DANCER WITH AIDS. WWYD?

Icee Loco (asshole)
I'm a fucking loser
So say you found out a very high volume hoe has AIDS....not just HIV. What would you do?

31 comments

• boomer79
    3 years ago
    I don’t really know about public health options. I’d certainly get tested if I had exposure and I certainly know what I would not do from now on. That sounds like a terrible situation especially considering she probably has customers in common with other girls at the club. I’d be very careful.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @ceoaticeysangelsllc

I will play along and answer your question:

Q: So say you found out a very high volume hoe has AIDS....not just HIV. What would you do?

A: I would tell her hat she should disclose this situation to her clients and let them decide how to best protect themselves.

Disclosure is the best policy to receive support from others and improve her chances to access the necessary medical care, and have the opportunity to implement HIV risk reduction with partners.

YOU should tell her that she has the support of your “winning team” and remember:

“The California Health and Safety Code states that “any person who exposes another to HIV by engaging in unprotected sexual activity (anal or vaginal intercourse without a condom), when the infected person knows at the time of the unprotected sex that he or she is infected with HIV, has not disclosed his or her HIV-positive status, and acts with the specific intent to infect the other person with HIV, is guilty of a felony.”
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Being an older professional white man I wouldn't know about filthy progressive whores.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    ^^^ I know it's early, but this will probably be the "Non Sequitur of the Day" award winner.
  • Garfield84
    3 years ago
    If this is true. I’m in Georgia like you. You need to drop her PM
    Me her IG so I know not to dance her. What club did you meet her at?? I feel BAD for her because she most likely got it from doing extras . I bet she has young children and everything. I’m a whore monger. But I’m a whore monger with a HEART
  • pistola
    3 years ago
    Troll post
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    I'm not sure, but I don't think Icey is in Georgia. If he's posting this as a pure hypothetical, then it's just a discussion, and not a troll post. Although, that could change rapidly.

My response would depend on how well I know the dancer and how I "found out". If I was told "Bambi has AIDS." by another dancer who competes with Bambi for cash, then probably would take in that information with pounds of salt.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    This isn't a troll post. I've known clubs where managers were aware of stds and let the girls work because management got a cut. Long ago there was a club where the manager fired a girl for being HIV positive and she just got a job at another club. And one who had it just left to work in another state.

And we know girls with covid are working. I'm thinking what if someone had AIDS and was working a club.

Whenever you deal with high volume girls it's a huge risk. The men doing them are promiscuous.

You won't get it from dances.... but its just something I thought about. I think it's getting to be a trend where people spread stds and even covid knowingly. This is common in the urban community. Hoes need the money. And guys think it's like a badge of honor to infect a hoe.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I haven't done anything with these girls. But I guess most of us on here have been promiscuous. It's scary to think about. Who knows what any of us have been exposed to.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    @Icee is anti-P4P - I assume he posted this merely to fuck with people's heads on here.

STDs are always a concern when having casual-sex; so posting theoretical-threads about ir is like posting the-sky-is-blue.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Papi. I recently heard about 2 girls . One got fired and got a job at another club. One moved out of state and still hoes. It shocked me because these girls are so promiscuous and they fucked club employees who fuck other dancers.

And I don't think I'm so anti p4p anymore. O can't do it coz I wouldn't get hard. Fucking dancers is a ego trip for me.

It's just a topic I thought about.
  • docsavage
    3 years ago
    I never do extras in a club because of the std issue, though I have no quarrel with any guy who wants to. Everyone needs to make their own decision on that. There is only a very tiny risk from non-sexual contact like a lap dance. Back when AIDS first surfaced, Fauci frightened a lot of people by predicting it would break out into the general population and millions of heterosexuals would get it here in the U.S. That never happened. People should have learned from that to be at least a little skeptical of his prognostication skills but they didn't.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    More heterosexual than gays do have aids. And it still is a death sentence unless you can afford the treatments
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    It is my understanding that current-meds can lower the virus to undetectable-levels and at these levels my understanding is that it is much harder to transmit the virus (which is not that high to begin with) - not saying "there's no danger" but it's not the "super high risk" many fear - to me it's not worth-it to go w/o causal sex given the low-probabilities especially now that I'm older and don't plan on getting married nor starting a family.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    This is a moral question, and a challenging issue to handle.

From a moral perspective, it’s wrong for a whore to fuck customers if she has HIV or AIDS. It’s also wrong for a customer to engage in sex acts if the customer knows he has HIV or AIDS.

However, if you fire this whore, I doubt that will stop her. If she needs money, and this is her only way to earn, she will either find another (less scrupulous) pimp or just go independent.

In my view, it’s important to get her the help and medications she needs. She can reach a more healthy state and allow her to find work outside of sex. If a pimp fires her or drops her - she will likely just move on to infect others.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I doubt they're getting proper treatment. They're into hard drugs which I think led to so much risky behavior. Both worked the same club and both fucked a guy who holds party nights at the club and is rumored to be on the down low. He pays girls good money to get gang banged at his place.

I blame meth and crack being treated like party drugs...at least partially.

The girl who moved out of state is on a death wish. Indulging in as much sex and drugs as she can. The one who went to another club just tries to feed her habit.

I confronted the guy I think is spreading it and he threatened me and calls me a hater. The girls just get really defensive.

These can't be isolated cases.

And it's not just a regular std. It still is a death sentence.
  • bang69
    3 years ago
    Avoid her at all costs
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Yeah avoid her but what about the people you know fucked her and fuck other dancers. Now things of this scenario all over the us
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    Why does she have to be high volume? You know some people sadly catch this terrible disease off whoever they gave their virginity to?

There are plenty of hookers and sluts with no STDs too.

Clearly I didn't feel the need to read all this lols
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    You're right. All it takes is one time. And smarter hoes take care of themselves. It's their livelihood.

I was specifically referring to two girls who are high volume. And to their behavior.

• SJGTHREATENSWOMEN
    3 years ago
    ES JAY GEE
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I outed them on IG. I couldn't hold back after they started posting how they travel to hoe in different cities. I got hate for it. Lots of it but no one is accusing me of being a liar. Funny. Just that I'm jealous they're making money. People are sick.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Care to link to the Instagram post you did this call out on?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Nope. That would link it to me. I like my semi anonymity here. As soon as I'd share it people here are malicious enough to stir shit.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ Like you, right !!!!!!!!
  • rdig
    3 years ago
    What is there to do? HIV is highly non-transmissible except through unprotected intercourse. People are essentially at zero risk otherwise. If they are going unprotected with prostitutes, they are choosing to role the dice. Even then transmission risk is low unless they, themselves, have or have had STDs and the dancer is not taking anti-virals.

Do nothing.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    It's a death sentence. A hooker traveling to different cities to hoe while knowing she has hiv is basically out there potentially killing people. She left her city coz word got around and affected her business
  • Player11
    3 years ago
    HIV infected sex workers will continue to work to support themselves and their kids.

All the sc player can do is use condoms and hope the girl he is doing is not infected.

I see the hiv med commercials on TV like it’s no big deal but it really is. At some point one has to fold his hand in the poker game and play it safe.

• ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    You risk HIV infection when you have unprotected anal or vaginal sex with anyone. The risk is reduced if it's with someone who has (and deserves) your trust.
  • queencarmen
    3 years ago
    If u wrap it I think ur ok ? they should be on anti viral meds too I’m guessing
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    If you get it there's no cure and it eventually kills you. And treatments are extremely expensive. Forget about maintenance drugs if you don't have insurance
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion