tuscl

B, A, C, Ds. What’s your favorite breast size?

gSteph
The view from the other side of the room
Wednesday, December 22, 2021 6:19 PM
Look, I love them all, and the difference in preference is not great, but

IMO, B’s are tops. Plenty, perky, look good on all sizes of women, fit the hands well. For me, they’re just perfectly right.

A’s are the overachievers. No so much, but it’s ALL there. Eye-catchingly pointy, firm, but somehow soft, just freaking awesome with gentlest of touches.

C’s are real women territory. Tantalizing while still clothed; cleavage has become a factor here. And when released, oh, wow. “Bring me a bib please, Miss, going for the full meal deal here”.

And D’s. From across the mall, the parking lot, or the club, you can’t not look. Real? Hope so, let’s get closer and investigate. The best for body rubdowns (and rub it ups). Love the hint of sway, and delicious weight. Ahhh.

Thank you, god/creation/nature for the variety.

So, what’s your favorite, and order thereof? Oh, and Happy Holidays.

38 comments

• skibum609
    3 years ago
    B,C,A,D.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    C, D, B, A.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    With all other things being equal ... D, C, B, A.
  • Dtuscl
    3 years ago
    I’m with Warrior, C, D, B, A
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I prefer double Ds but b and c cups are good too.

I've seen cute a cups on Asians before
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    I'm with Ishmael.

I like bigger boobs on strippers than civvies though. Nothing like sucking on some DDDs.
  • Chili Palmer
    3 years ago
    Middle of the alphabet works for me.
  • bang69
    3 years ago
    B,C,D
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I’m good with all those letters. Stripper tits are fun to grope hard.

I like gripping them hard and seeing if I can feel the implant. The mix of intense pleasure and pain isn’t always welcome ITC, and that’s another reason I prefer to find a girl who understands how to please me OTC.

But, I’m much more interested in the feel of a dancer’s pussy.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    I love them all, and they all have to be appreciated in their own ways.

But, seeing that girls are proportioned different ways, one needs to know that there are different types of outfits which look better on different girls.

SJG

Frampton
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVCWaWFm…
  • silverton3
    3 years ago
    B C A D 38 D’s become 38 Longs with age though.
  • RandomMember
    3 years ago
    D,G,A,F

Okay, that's an exaggeration, but I'm not obsessed with breast size. Prefer perky, athletic, look over floppy DDs any day of the week. We've now discussed this topic 142 times.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Random has the best answer so far!
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    As always, you have to match the breast size up to the body size and type. Hell, you could always take it a step further and acknowledge her the personality and style factor into it as well.

Obviously, naturals over implants, but there is one more thing- padded bras.

Those are not undergarments, those are lies!
  • Techman
    3 years ago
    Chewable nipples!!!!!
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    I like Jennifer Anniston sized tits on a Simone Biles’ like body.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    First of all they must be natural.

w.r.t. size my pref is D and above as long as they are not sloppy - A's and B's are not a deal-breakers but I def get more turned-on by big to huge tits.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    If I see a dancer with big tits that interests me, I prefer to see her on stage topless before I try to get her attention. A precisely fitted top can mask the effects of time and bad surgeries.
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    D for me. If I can touch them, they're real.
  • rl27
    3 years ago
    Natural C is about the best looks and feel wise. Followed by D and DD. B's are good as long as her nipples are nice A's are OK, but more likely it's some other aspect that makes me like gals with A-cup tits.
  • Huntsman
    3 years ago
    B, C, A, D. In that order to answer the question.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    The best ones are the ones that can tolerate having some old man drool on them.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    I wonder if they ever considered making implants with helium in them instead of saline or silicon. Those would be hard to beat for perkiness, and no back strain. I guess you might need lead shoes to stay on the ground if you got really big ones.
  • BBBC
    3 years ago
    None of the above. Boobies are yucky. Ask Ricky 😉
  • TxVegas
    3 years ago
    C,B,D,A all other things being equal
  • GrayFox
    3 years ago
    A or B
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    D, C, B and they gotta be all natural. I usually pass on A's. I like them big and firm.
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    ^ I didn't think of A's so positively when I 1st started a few years ago. Maybe cause I've had some great dances of late with some littler boobed lasses, I've opened my mindset about the cute little lovelies.
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    And A's are always firm (enough).
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Actually Gs are the best. G for Gatling: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yL_oKAif…
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    "SIRPOOPYOURPANTS _ no one gives a shit about you, your poops in your pants, your ability to have multiple accounts on TUSCL"

^^^ So says unverified dumbassscrub, TUSCL's #1 most ignored, the only member with > 100 ignores. 🤭🤡
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    @gSteph I hear you about A's. Sometimes a really nice ass, pretty face, and great legs can make up for a lot. But honestly I cannot find attraction to a flat chest.
    Maybe it's because I looked at too many Playboy centerfolds during my youth. 🤷
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    B, C, A where they are proportional to her body, but anything in that range with the Jennifer Aniston nipples is my tops.

Of course the same cup size is different boob sizes depending on the size of the girl. A 32D is the same meat as 36B.

One of the best civvies I ever had was a 28G. Those are 36C on a barbie doll body. She was 5-9 but 104 pounds. 35.5-21-32 were the swimsuit measurements. I made an exception to my preferred sizes for her.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    Both Men And Women Think That C's are the best size. Source:

https://www.news18.com/news/lifestyle/he…

A 34B is my favorite.
  • JamesSD
    3 years ago
    Firm C's, followed by D's
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    This letter stuff is so five minutes ago https://breastimplantsbymentor.net/en-EM…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion