tuscl

Resorts for Mongers

Longneck
Georgia
Tuesday, December 21, 2021 5:19 AM
Has anyone been to a resort there that provides talent?

9 comments

• MackTruck
    3 years ago
    Yes... da Tilted Kilt
  • OG12346
    3 years ago
    Theres a couple in puerta plata, DR.
  • booji boy
    3 years ago
    AFAIK, there's no such thing in Mexico. As OG12346 mentioned, Dominican Republic has at least a couple, but the talent level is nowhere near as high. Next closest would be Costa Rica, but there you're talking about hotels, not resorts. In both cases it's a pricier option than TJ overall, but you're going to get a longer time (1-2 hours minimum) for what a BG charges in HK.
    3 years ago
    In Cuba most of the resorts have nightclubs that are, on the surface, for dancing but the entrances are lined with young nubiles willing to be GFE for the night. Pretty cheap to but you’ll be competing with Europeans and Russians. Too young for me, moat of them anyways.
  • DickyDoo2
    3 years ago
    I spent a week in Costa Rica at the Sportmans Lodge. Banged 3 to 4 girls a day. 80 to 100 for an hour GFE and 200 for all night. They were young and attractive. You never have to leave the hotel.
  • TJ Walker
    3 years ago
    Cuba looks promising, since I live in Fla, I should visit it more often, soon. Photos & reports will be posted when I have it.
  • 8TM
    3 years ago
    I thought the Trump administration closed all the loopholes that regular Americans could use to travel to Cuba. Or is it still possible if you book your flight from a a different country?
  • Longneck
    3 years ago
    It's an option to leave from Canada though I probably wouldn't.
  • PutaTester
    3 years ago
    A family member went to Cuba when the door was open. Said that she would go back for the food alone. Her report indicated that she had one of the best times of her life, and this from a single woman who travels the world extensively. Neighbors who were from Cuba originally went and had a similar experience.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion