tuscl

NYPD rookie gives lieutenant lap dance

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
That looks like a pretty good lap dance. She's wasting her talents becoming a cop.

https://nypost.com/2021/12/19/nypd-rooki…

28 comments

• ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Good cop / bad cop is bound to work with her as good cop.
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    Just tryin’ to get a jump start her career

Well we're movin' on up
    To the east side
    To a deluxe apartment in the sky
    Movin' on up
    To the east side
    We finally got a piece of the pie
  • RockAllNight
    3 years ago
    Looks like she has a good fall back career after she’s fired by NYPD.
  • mike710
    3 years ago
    Are they investigating to find out how many fingers he had inside in the last picture?
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Civilians that give a lapdance like that are in love. In love with the guy getting the lapdance or in love with getting a promotion.
  • elmer
    3 years ago
    The power of the pussy is endless

Isn't it amazing how many men throw away a good career because of their dick
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    It's encouraging to me to see so many Millennials and GenZ-ers who get it that lap dancing is harmless fun, not a sign that anyone's immoral. Obviously I don't know how good of a cop she is or isn't. But she's likely better than all the traitor Neo-Nazi cops who want their unions to keep protecting cops like Derek Chauvin, and who support Trump's efforts to end even the limited democracy that exists in the US.
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    Dem hooters girls need to do dis
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    She gives a pretty good lapdance. Something tells me this isn't the first time she's given a guy a lapdance and hopefully not the last time.
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    She might not get fired, but he will.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    How dumb to you have to be to do that in a paramilitary organization.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    If they are actually having sex, that would be misconduct. That's just a fucking gag. Nobody should be in any real trouble for this. The irony is, if she gets assigned to vice, she might have give lap dances as a part of her job. The cops who asphyxiated Eric Garner weren't fired, and there going to fire somebody for THIS, seriously?
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    The lieutenant fucked up on a few levels. The article mentions he’s been moved to a traffic division job - so his career has been canned. He’s also married - and I doubt his wife enjoyed seeing the video being posted.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    What Cashman said. His career is over, and his marriage is jeopardized.

I have had subordinates offer me favors more times than I can count, and I almost always said no (there were a couple moments of weakness). Cameras with phones go back the beginning of my management career.

Now, with technology and social media as omnipresent as it is and with public service and law enforcement scrutinized as it is, how did no one person at that party try to stop this or at least prevent filming? Maybe they hated this Lieutenant and this was a set-up to get rid of him? Maybe they got him wasted and fragged him.

I am really curious as to the whole story.
  • rattdog
    3 years ago
    most likely a case of someone who disapproved of such behavior and couldn't mind his/her own business. probably not part of the party but a bar regular. so let's make a vid of this and ruin some lives. that'll show them. people like this really do deserve a few punches right on the face.

• Studme53
    3 years ago
    Poor decision for a supervisor. He’ll be walking the beat next week.

She’ll be transfer to work “under the unit” of the highest ranking male commanding office.
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    I get dat everyday in da shit truck sleeper because I am rick from da shit truck business
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    I am rich, not rick
  • Lone_Wolf
    3 years ago
    I'm old enough to remember when work was fun and the Christmas parties were lit
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    If that’s her name - she’s cute! Very cute in clothes.
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    Here's some more on this story. I thought it was funny at first. But now I'm feeling sorry for everybody involved.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article…
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Really they need to print photos of his wife? Fucking tabloids.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I agree with JackSlash.

I read the article, and it’s obvious the wife is very upset regarding what happened. They are not celebrities or public people, and they don’t want this type of publicity.

To be honest, it was dangerous to allow the party to get a little wild. Considering the current state of BLM and other organizations looking more closely at the police, this lap dance stuff isn’t helping their image.

Now this guy has been demoted to traffic patrol. His wife isn’t happy with him - or the press. His salary has been made public too. The more they sniff around, it’s likely going to get worse.
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    Well, at least it was a *good* lap dance. At least he didn't fuck up his career for a shitty one.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Fuck pigs and fuck new york
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Nobody in that video is making remotely good choices.
  • yahtzee74
    3 years ago
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    She sounds intelligent and she looks great.

If she gets back to working patrol - I may have to commit a crime near her precinct - near a spot with a chair - so she can restrain me -
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion