tuscl

In the mood to post a hot tattoo artist...

Call.Me.Ishmael
Rhode Island

30 comments

• Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    She’s gorgeous - and she’s a hottie.

I think she’d be gorgeous with or without her body art.
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    Sorry. She would be hot without the tattoos.
  • Huntsman
    3 years ago
    The tats neither make nor break her. She’d be hot without the tats but they don’t scare me away either.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    Hell yeah that’s good stuff. I don’t get how tattoos can ruin that personally. She looks a lot the singer Dua Lipa who I think is one of the hottest chicks ever
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Not my type
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    Ugh. Why did that beautiful girl do that to herself ? That's a shame in my opinion.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Hot, but would be much hotter with less ink. It does her no favors.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    It's fully subjective, but I think it does her many favors.
  • Uprightcitizen
    3 years ago
    Very hot and incredible art. If you are gonna tat it up this is the way to go. Thanks for sharing!
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    She is hot, but would have been 10x hotter if she didn't have so many tattoos. I don't mind a few nice tattoos but that is way too much artwork.
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    Smokeshow? That's a little like saying the Dead Sea is a little salty. Total understatement.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    She's like Dua Lipa with tats. Smoking hot but I just can't handle that much tattoo coverage.

@Ishmael I think you would like clubs in Portland for the tattoo factor. Strippers like her are a dime a dozen out here. I'm kind of sick of it because of oversaturation.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    I'm willing to soak up any over saturation of hot tattooed dancers, be it in Portland or anywhere else.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    @Ishmael in my experience there's no better city for over tattooed strippers than Portland. I could recommend some specific clubs to you but it really doesn't matter. (You can't swing a dead cat in a Portland strip club without hitting one.)
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    ^^^ So says unverified dumbassscrub, TUSCL's #1 most ignored, the only member with > 100 ignores. 🤭🤡
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    ^^^ So says unverified dumbassscrub, TUSCL's #1 most ignored, the only member with > 100 ignores. 🤭🤡
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    @Ishmael they'll even deliver food to you out here

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/cul…

I know this has been posted before but note the stripper in the pic with the red sequins stars on her big tits. She's got a banging body but to me she is on the verge of having too many tats. She represents the "average" tattooed stripper out here.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    She does not have too many tattoos (for me).

And the tattoo of Ash from 'Evil Dead' gazing up at her vagina is hilarious. One of the actually useful things about tattoos is that they can be a window into a person's personality or sense of humor.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Also, threads like this remind me of that brief period when we could minimize or 'ignore' individual posts in our threads and how great that was.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    Yeah, muting stupid posts in a thread you created was a nice touch, although probably only provoked the trolls to redouble their efforts.

I agree that she is attractive, but would only qualify as hot without the excessive ink. Eye of the beholder, and all that.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    @Ishmael the Ash tattoo is funny. I'd tell her she's too young for the original Evil Dead.

Most of the time the deal breaker for me is a chest tattoo. And the more it covers, especially the tits, the more unattractive it gets. In her case her nice tits make hers acceptable. LOL they are so good I can look past the tat.

I once got dances with a stripper out here that had a zombie horde walking towards you coming out of her chest. Her back had it with their backs to you for the full effect. It was too distracting but also cool for the pure artwork. She was gorgeous too. I kept analyzing the tat rather than her body and the dance. And detailed zombies coming at me isn't the most boner inducing.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    We have different tastes, which is fine.

The only tattoos I don't like are ones that are badly executed. A lot of heavily tattooed people have a couple that were bad decisions with bad artists. Usually, their earlier tattoos. I don't mind that. But dancers covered in bad work can be a struggle for me unless they are especially hot in all other aspects.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    Yeah I respect your appreciation of them. You do you, bro.

I like them as works of art too and can appreciate a good one and good artist. But in a dance that can be a distraction as much as a bad one.
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion