tuscl

What would you do?

Suppose you were in a club and a HAS had caught your eyes, and from the Stage action and the action in a mini LD you had got you knew a private would be awesome, but turned out to be more than you ever thought possible. DFKing, rubbing Mr. Happy on the Bare Kitty was driving you Wild. Then all of a sudden she was hiding Mr. Happy in the Kitty, what would you do?
1. Freak out? (I almost did)
2. Enjoy and come back to see her as often as you can?
3. Explain all that was fine, but Mr. Happy was nervous playing in the rain without his rain coat?
4. Stay away from her?
Just curious what other tuscl members have or would?

28 comments

• DougS
    17 years ago
    24play4ever: Though that has never happened to me ITC, If things went down as you describe it, I'm pretty sure that my reaction to that would be #2. (no, I'm not saying that I would drop a deuce, either) I think at that point I would have been so worked up and so into her that I'd have just gone with the program and enjoy the view as Mr Happy inched ever so slowly into paradise. After the fact (act) however, I'd most definitely be paranoid for some time, fearing that I'd unwittingly become a carrier of some dreadful STD.

I believe there are 3-5 regular posters on this discussion board that HAVE experienced that very same scenario, and I'm pretty sure they all took the path of well-lubed, least resistance.
  • 24play4ever
    17 years ago
    Doug, I would say I am now in the paranoid stage and fearing the worst, but my mind does keep wandering to when I should return and if she'll be there.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    Enjoy.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    24play4ever:
    Like I said, it's never happened to me ITC, but it HAS happened OTC. You know, things go VERY well ITC - so much so that an unplanned, impromptu OTC sexpedition is negotiated and there isn't enough time to grab protection... That has happened to me more times than I'd like to think about (though it makes for great fantasizing later [wink]). Every time it happens, I am paranoid for weeks. Every little itch, twinge, mark makes me cringe with dread. After that, you kind'a forget about it, even though we all know that just because there are no symptoms, it doesn't mean that I'm "out of the woods".

As for your mind wandering and wondering when you should return... ASAP! You have to strike while the iron's still hot, as the saying goes. Because of my situation (home status, and location), repeat "performances" have not happened, basically because I missed the window of opportunity.

So... my advice to you... the sooner you get back there, the better! (preferably WITH protection)
  • chitownlawyer
    17 years ago
    I am embarassed to say that this situation has happened to me twice, and on each occasion I just went along with (her) flow. I was paranoid afterward until I could get tested for the usual panoply of STDs (all parameters came back negative each time. This should caution me, but I'm afraid it just emboldens me).

A couple of weeks ago, a dancer asked me, "What are your limits?" I told her that I had none, and ended up with a BBBJ. I'm afraid that my only limit is the refusal of the dancer to go past a certain point. When the dancer has no such restraint, then the whole thing just becomes a trip down the rabbit hole.

I admit it--I'm a slut. I also get tested for stds, from a congenial and sympathetic doctor, every six months.
  • jablake
    17 years ago

You guys are brave. I've always used protection and get nervous with just incidental sexual contact of skin to skin. The family doctor told me that he loved prostitutes until he received medical training. He said after that he was too afraid to ever enjoy that pleasure again and opted for a faithful wife. He said because of the diseases he saw that the wife being faithful went from negligible importance to very important. Of course, he said he hadn't wanted to get married at all before receiving his medical training.

Anyway, I would be scared off and run like the wind unless she was super hot. :)

• ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Guilty! Like many others here, I've been caught (bare handed) several times. First time I worried and "fretted" until I got tested and results came back clean. Of course, you have to keep in mind that HIV can lay dormant for couple of years and then make it's rise!

Thankfully, I have GREAT medical insurance coverage, and my doctor knows of my club activities, so when he sees me, he usually asks, "Anothr blood workup?" Cost: $12 co-pay office visit - everything from there is free!
  • chitownlawyer
    17 years ago
    Bones, I am too concerned about my health care encounters showing up in the future to turn the charges over to my health insurer...or even to use my real name. In fact, the doctor I go to for my usual screenings (an internist who specializes in STDs) encourages me not to use my real name, and he can dispense any drug I may need (which has been none, so far), from his office, so using my real name to fill a prescription is not an issue.

I'm not sure why I'm so paranoid. I have all the life insurance I need, and I have health insurance in place. I guess that I should take advantage of all opportunities for discretion as may present themselves.

I guess I just consider the out-of-pocket costs of blood screens and related testing costs to be part of the price I pay for the life that I have chosen via this hobby.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    I'd tell her to put my dick back where she found it. I'm there for a night of good lap dances, not to pay for quickie sex. Actually, she would never get to the point of sticking it in her pussy, because I would stop her as soon as she unzipped me. For me, it has nothing to do with paranoia over STDs or getting busted - I just really like lap dances. If she wants to get together in her free time, or to slip away somewhere for some off-the-meter fun, that's another matter.
  • David9999
    17 years ago
    right time of the month - usually in the vicinity of 14 days after their period period and anything can happen. Many chicks would screw a telephone pole if need be. Make sure you are there, either the next few days or around 28 days later -that will increase your odds
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    It has happened to me twice in the last year. The last time being at the TUSCL convention in Columbia on Oct 27th. Bones knows who they both are. Neither are 10"s but you don't have to be raving beauty to get a guy so horny that he can't stop. Both times I was concerned about what I had done and how foolish I had been. But some times you just have to say "what the fuck". I'll be 66 in January. What is my life expectancy? I see younger people all around me dropping like flies. And it wasn't for fucking some strange pussy. I think that I have only used a condom 3 times in my life and the worst I ever caught was crabs. Twice. Both times In Japan. I will be prepared when I think that the opportunity will be there. I always have them in my hotel room but I never expect to get laid in a strip club unless I know that I am going to spend big bucks in the Champagne Room. Yeah, I am gonna die but it won't be from worrying or boredom.
  • chitownlawyer
    17 years ago
    Shadow, since you asked, 19.5 years if you are white, 14.4 if you are black.

Be guided appropriately....
  • SuperDude
    17 years ago
    Try to resist. It's expensive and dangerous. If you go ahead, get tested right away and pray that you were not on camera. Who knows where a tape or DVD might show up.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    I totally agree with Chandler here. I'm not interested in sex with a stranger under any conditions, least of all in a strip club.
  • chitownlawyer
    17 years ago
    "If you go ahead, get tested right away"

Actually, I think the most sensitive HIV tests don't pick up anything for a couple of weeks. However, they are not very accurate...the most accurate tests require a wait of six months, to allow the virus time to reproduce in histologically significant numbers.

That's a lot of time lying awake at night misconstruing every symptom you might have (and adopting a very liberal construction of what might be a "symptom.") Believe me, I know.
  • AbbieNormal
    17 years ago
    There is I believe one very expensive HIV test that is nearly immediate in picking things up. The point is, and we've discussed this before, and it isn't very PC, but it is virtually impossible for a man without an open sore to contract HIV via heterosexual sex, including oral. Actually I think that even includes homosexual oral sex, for both parties. Almost the only vectors for HIV in this country are unprotected anal sex (receiving) or sharing hypodermic needles. HIV is also no longer a death sentance in this country, it is quickly becoming a controllable condition. Herpes can be transmited at any time from an infected person in theory (assuming bodily fluids are exchanged in some manner, same way as colds) but is most likely when they have an outbreak. There are plenty of others, but most have some visible sign and are bacterial in nature not viral, and therefore curable.

Given all that, ARE YOU INSANE?!?
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    "Given all that, ARE YOU INSANE?!?"

It seems like even the sane people that I know don't see any problem with unprotected sex. Some use the argument about age. Heck, I only can expect to live this many years why not live life to its fullest? Others think it just reduces the fun too much or their wiener is too small so the condom is always falling off. Believe it or not some even complain about the price! I guess they are really sane.

I think it is INSANE, but I also think that is a minority view among men and women. It is normal for women to think I'm crazy when I start to put on a condom. Unless she is into it does cut into the fun or passion or whatever good was happening so hopefully she is the one expecting the man to be covered and she's into it.

• jablake
    17 years ago
    correction: I guess they are really INsane.
  • AbbieNormal
    17 years ago
    I guess I should revise and extend. If you think that the only, let alone the greatest danger you face when you start having sex with strippers in the club is an STD, then you are insane. See Chitown's post on his busted colleague.
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    No, just going to the strip club puts me at as great a risk of being arrested. At Angels they have arrested dancers as part of an extortion racket--the owner has to pay to play even if he isn't breaking any laws. I believe they might have even arrested a few customers minding their own business--at least that is what I heard from the dancers. So how is the customer going to get protected? The court system? I don't think so and if he believes that he is very misinformed as a rule. Considering the sex part assuming I wanted that, that seems very easy to do without getting a menu and price list.

I don't even know how he managed to fall for the sting. You say how much for a BJ? How much for FS? I don't talk like that at least unless I know her and even then it seems strained. I've seen it on video where people are being busted. I don't really understand it. Now, if the game changes to where she is talking prices then yes that is a different ballgame. I've had real hookers do that, surprisingly, and even then I'm not into a freaking menu like that. During negotiations I better be getting a lot of sampling. I don't know. It doesn't make any sense unless the game has changed drastically.

So a lady is telling me she will give me a BJ for $40. I say sounds good. Am I busted? Or, does she have to pull my pants down and start sucking? Now I'm busted? Or, perhaps when she demands payment for services rendered and then I pay her. Now I'm busted? Times change. What they show on TV the guy is usually being brain dead and perhaps that is just propaganda and the guy can just be silent and willing and get busted.

There is a lot of propaganda out there that sounds wonderful until you actually get experience. Police officer smashes down the door to your home without a warrant and without probable cause, and finds a dime bag or plants a dime bag. The court system is going to protect your constitional rights? I think there is more chance of finding snowballs in hell or having Jesus the son of god declare himself to be running for mayor of Atlanta.

• Clubber
    17 years ago
    Happened once, but the rain gear was already in use.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    AbbieNormal: You mentioned that the chances of contracting HIV is relatively small, and that herpes has visible signs when an outbreak is active, etc. NOTE: in a dark club, which most are, I don't think the visible signs will be noticeable even if you had the unlikely opportunity to closely inspect the goods before hand.

I have to agree that it IS absolutely insane to let things continue to the point of unprotected FS. However, if Mr Happy found himself mere inches from an inviting orifice, I don't think I would be able to stop and zip up like Chandler suggests.

Maybe I need to start carrying at least one rubber with me, instead of keeping the whole stash at the hotel.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Doug, I have been able to stop strippers from taking my dick out on several occasions, although not the first couple of times, years ago. It felt petty exciting at first, but I learned that furtive sex during a dance wasn't as satisfying as I'd anticipated. Also, girls who try that always time it all wrong, going straight for the zipper before the dance heats up, which seems kind of mercenary, as opposed to the way the original poster describes. If it were near the end of the night and a stripper worked her way up to it just right, I might well get swept up and go along a little screwing to top off the dance action.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Open sores is what you have to worry about.

Like my brother..... I've lived a completely FULL life by the time I was 50! I did everything I ever wanted to do in life. I met everyone I ever wanted to meet in life. I did it ALL! I have led a VERY FULL life and am enjoying the remainder of my life.

However, if I were to "kick the bucket" tomorrow.... YOU can all say...
    "Hey, I bet that freaky pervert Bones is having a good time UP or DOWN there!"
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    Bones: Nah... there's no debating... we ALL know it's DOWN there for you!
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    Brother: where ever we wind up, I hope that we meet up. I know that you do not have a mean BONE in your body. You are just like me. Trying to get as much fun out of life as you can. Before it is over. Thanks strippers...
  • CarolinaWanderer
    17 years ago
    I have had this happen numerous times (I look for clubs where it might). I have only had unprotected fs once and lived to tell the tail. Now I always carry protection just in case, although I will enjoy a BBBJ if available. Many clubs are private enough to pull off FS but nat a BJ without raising questions about what is going on.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    You can catch herpes from a partner who is not experiencing an outbreak (and therefore is unlikely to have any visible signs of it) at the time of contact.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion