tuscl

In the light of the #MeToo era, have you adjusted your ways around strippers?

Saturday, December 11, 2021 11:08 PM
I'll be honest I have. I've been criticized as being over the top in the past and took a step back and reevaluated how I did things, I was wrong, out of line, mistaken. I've always had a hard time locking down a CF and felt that's just how I needed to be to get by. Well no more. Now what I do is when she's coming out of the club after her shift, I utilize a soft bear hug technique and *very gently* place her in a now *very spacious* trunk. No more cramped nonsense. All the amenities, I got an empty Gatorade piss bottle in there if she has to go, AM/FM radio for entertainment, anything really you would need. And I no longer believe duct taping the mouth, I feel it's cruel and unusual, she should be able to speak her mind completely. What I do now instead is I just sound proof the trunk. And also I'm not forgetting about compensation, minimum wage is $15 in New York she gets every bit of it for every hour I have her in captivity, any health expenses I'm going out of pocket for her, no questions asked, I'm all about the California stripper labor movement, I'm very big a union guy. I've sworn an oath that none of my indentured servants gets treated unfairly one iota. Not one. I then I blast on repeat loop Together Forever by Rick Astley [view link] to sort of give her a reasonable expectation of what I'm looking for in the relationship. I think communication is key. Look I've made changes for 2022 now how about you? I think we can all look within ourselves to get better, get more tolerant, and really change our ways for a brighter future. 👍

9 comments

• san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    The times one has to be more aware. is in the work place, especially if you are of higher rank. That is where men have used their position to extract concessions, and this is wrong. SJG
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    Is this a thread started by Muddy ? Or San Jose Guy ? I think this is how he gets girls into his organization.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Muddy’s description seemed so humane until he mentioned Rick Astley. Then it turned so cruel!
  • Lone_Wolf
    3 years ago
    Lol
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    Not your best work Muddy. This one felt forced. There were so many ways you could have gone with this, including only sticking one finger in her ass in the LD room instead of three, doing her the courtesy of lubing up before it "accidentally" goes in instead of sticking it in dry, etc., etc. Kidnapping should have been the crowning event at the end of the humorous litany, not what you crashed into at the outset. Lost opportunities man. 😔
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    That’s the sprit Dugan. And cash i actually admire Rick Astley. The fact that that guy is some white skinny kid (or was atleast at one point) and not some hefty black 70’s soul singer is a downright miracle.
  • SneakyClubster
    3 years ago
    Rick Astley fuckin rips man.
  • rattdog
    3 years ago
    whether you're into rick astley's music or not, give that guy is props. he had a a real good run and experienced worldwide popularity during the late 80's and early 90's.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    Who is the blonde in the storyline from the video? She looks like I should recognize her...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion