tuscl

Michigan kicks OSU butts!!!!!

ATACdawg
Thank God Trump is FIRED!!! Lock him up!
Saturday, November 27, 2021 8:37 PM
Hail! to the victors valiant Hail! to the conquering heroes Hail! Hail! to michigan The leaders and best!… At last!πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜ŽπŸ™

14 comments

• ATACdawg
    β€’
    3 years ago
    Go Blue!!!!!
  • whodey
    β€’
    3 years ago
    I guess even a blind squirrel finds a nut once every decade or so. This is their first win in 10 years and only their 3rd in 20 years. I'll give them credit today, we simply got outplayed on both sides of the ball. Their O-line was incredible and their D-line was great. On to next year and another decade of dominance over that team up north.
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    β€’
    3 years ago
    You beat me to it!!! But, FUCK YESSSSSSSSS!! GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!! Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaail to the victors...
  • ATACdawg
    β€’
    3 years ago
    C'mon, whodey! Let me enjoy this rare, but brilliant, achievement!😜
  • ATACdawg
    β€’
    3 years ago
    Yards on the ground - Michigan 297, OSU 64
  • whodey
    β€’
    3 years ago
    Enjoy it ATACdawg, like I said they outplayed us on both sides today. It is rare enough of an accomplishment that you should enjoy it as it might not happen again for years or decades to come.
  • Warrior15
    β€’
    3 years ago
    I'm not a fan of Michigan at all. BUT I am very happy about this game. Since they have started the 4 team playoffs in college football, there have been 4 schools that seem to be in it every year. Alabama, Ohio St, Oklahoma and Clemson. At the beginning of the year, I said I wanted none of these four to make the play-offs this year. I may just get my wish. Clemson is done, Oklahoma would need a miracle of events, Alabama has to beat a VERY good Georgia team next week, and this game takes Ohio St out.
  • trpterp
    β€’
    3 years ago
    Waiting for TheeOSU to chime in here ;)
  • ATACdawg
    β€’
    3 years ago
    πŸ˜†
  • shailynn
    β€’
    3 years ago
    I'm with Warrior, it will be nice just to see some other teams in there for once. Also this helps Cincy, which IMO gives hope to all those other scrub teams most of us root for reminding us that we too have a chance some day. Just keep your fingers crossed Georgia beats Bama, because if Bama wins, then there's 2 of the 4 spots.
  • ATACdawg
    β€’
    3 years ago
    What's happened to TheeOSU? I've been expecting him to chime in with his "congratulations", but not a word. I hope that he hasn't harmed himself.....
  • clubdude
    β€’
    3 years ago
    Best team in the Big Ten...second best in the "State".
  • gammanu95
    β€’
    3 years ago
    Congrats, Harbaugh!
  • Papi_Chulo
    β€’
    3 years ago
    IMO the biggest reason UoM got over the hump this year is b/c Urban Meyer is no longer at OSU – yeah I know he wasn’t there in 2019 or 2020 and OSU still won, but I think OSU still had Meyer’s players and he was about the best recruiter in the country, not to mention an excellent coach – I wouldn’t be surprised if there is a steady OSU decline at the Urban Meyer effect fades more over time, although honestly I thought OSU would have fallen even faster after Meyer left given Bryan Day was not exactly an experienced HC with an impressive resume as a HC – I’m not 100% certain OSU will fade over time but Day did take the reins of a ready-made team vs having to build it to where it was – in conclusion I’m not convinced UoM would have won w/ Urban Meyer at the helm, I think the win was more due to OSU slipping from the Meyer level. Prior to Urban Meyer OSU had Jim Tressel whom was another very good coach that had an 81% winning percentage at OSU over the 10 years he was there and likely the biggest reason why UoM also had trouble beating OSU over those years.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion