tuscl

Christmas gifts for dancers

gammanu95
My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
Friday, November 26, 2021 8:09 PM
Merry Christmas, ho' ho' hoes. Is anyone close enough to a dancer to buy her a Christmas gift just because it's Christmas and you are fond of her and not expecting anything in return? Has a dancer ever given you an unexpected Christmas gift that did not involve a sexual act (unless it was a paternity suit, which by default necessitates a sexual act)? What did you give/receive? I'm not close enough to any dancers or regular enough anywhere to give gifts. Would giving a stripper lingerie be like gifting your wife a vacuum cleaner? Would giving her chocolates be like giving an alcoholic a bottle of bourbon?

23 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    There is one dancer this year who will get a gift from me. In addition to being fun in the club, she's been a very cool person. It won't be anything incredibly extravagant, and I'm not expecting anything in return. More of a kind gesture. I think she'll genuinely like it, but it's no skin off my nose if she doesn't or just doesn't care about it.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    I'm not close enough to any dancers this year to be giving them any gifts. Back in 2019 I gave the girl that I was seeing OTC almost weekly a 1lb box of See's assorted chocolates. I am still wearing a watch that my ATF (TUSCL gridget) gave me for Christmas back in 2014.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    3 years ago
    For the past couple of years, I’ve given my two fav dancers cash equal to what I give them in a ITC/OTC. Placed in a Christmas card and mailed to their residence. I’ll probably do that again this year. However, during the club visit the weekend before Thanksgiving, one dancer hinted she wanted me to buy her something sexy to wear. But she was rather intoxicated that night, so I’m up in the air about that one. I’m pretty dense when it come to buying clothing for women. It’s so tricky to get right.
  • bang69
    3 years ago
    I pass out the phone number to the local drug,alchol rehab clinic
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I am not passing out any Christmas gifts to dancers this year. I think it’s been mentioned many times in the past - the best gift a dancer will get is cash. Possibly in second place is a gift card (for Olive Garden or Red Lobster).
  • Oliver_Clothesoff_66
    3 years ago
    @gammanu95 - Have both given and received gifts over the years with no expectation of any return. Mostly gift cards. Although I did give some VS undies once and that seemed to be appreciated. @IIGBD - I'm amazed you have physical addresses. I always viewed that intel as kind of like the Holy Grail. Agreed about it being tricky to by clothing for women.
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    An American Girl Doll Oops. Wrong forum. Forget I said that.
  • rattdog
    3 years ago
    nothing extravagant - i leave that to the other guys who feel that's what they have to do - holidays or not. chocolate or a silver bracelet made most of my faves happy.
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    I have given and received Christmas gifts in the past. I don't expect to receive any this year. A couple dancer may be expecting gifts from me.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    I give my 3 years running OTC fav extra $ on her bday and at X-mas. Use to give another OTC fav pinup calendars. One year it was "Nice Jewish Boys". Another year it was "Scottish Kilted Yoga Man".
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I've gotten gifts from their trips. Bday presents. There are a few girls who are friends and I've given gifts to. Mostly akin care products self help books bitcoin
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @gammanu95 I will play along and comment on your discussion. Q: Is anyone close enough to a dancer to buy her a Christmas gift just because it's Christmas and you are fond of her and not expecting anything in return? A: Yes; I have given Christmas gifts 🎁 to my (at the time) ATFs just because it was Christmas 🎄 and I was fond of them. Q: Has a dancer ever given you an unexpected Christmas gift that did not involve a sexual act (unless it was a paternity suit, which by default necessitates a sexual act)? What did you give/receive? A: Yes, ATFs and CFs have given me unexpected Christmas gifts 🎁 I have gifted and regifted some things like a Santa Teddy Bear Holding Chocolates (the candy of Love) with Red Roses (the flower of Love) and jewelry, rings and diamond earrings, and I have regifted some other small silly gifts 🎁 I received that they would enjoy more than I would. Thru the years I have received the following from them as Christmas 🎄 gifts, Books that we have talked about, a shirt 👔 that “she saw and liked for me”; a hand carved wood Odin Quote from the Fatherland, hand crafted Christmas card and a silk tie, leather wallet, etc etc Thank you for making me remember those nice enjoyable Christmas moments...
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    "... For the past couple of years, I’ve given my two fav dancers cash equal to what I give them in a ITC/OTC. Placed in a Christmas card and mailed to their residence ..." Kinda risky sending cash over the mail - might be better/safer using apps like CashApp or Zelle that many people use today; there is no fee to use and you don't need personal banking details of the person you are sending to; and the person gets the $$$ almost instantly - many banks already have Zelle embedded within their website.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    In the past I've often sent them a Christmas-decorated dick-pic; it has brought many of them to tears; but I wonder if it was for the right reasons???
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Buying gifts for other adults it’s often tricky; we all have our particular tastes. This has been discussed in years past and more-or-less the consensus has been cash is the safest way to go – most adults in this country already have what they need; w/ cash they can use-it as they wish whether it’s to buy themselves something specific they want/like, or pay some bills; or go out and do something (nice dinner; etc). I guess there are some particular expensive things they would like if one got it for them like jewelry or expensive handbag, etc, but often times they may flip it for the cash – in past years some have mentioned a gift-card for a good spa-place; but in the end it seems cash is the safest and most versatile option.
  • Ricomon
    3 years ago
    I have given my ATF gift cards and last year I was brazen enough to gift her a pocket rocket vibe.
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    3 years ago
    I buy Christmas gifts for family, and for my buddies' kids. That's about it. One girl a couple years ago that I was friendly with, I did do a non-Christmas "gift". When her grandmother who raised her died, I got her a card and a new but old-style picture frame... because it seemed the human thing to do.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    If you're wanting to give a present as a customer. Give her a Christmas card with cash in it.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Who the fuck has the time or the inclination to do these things? Good for you if you can, but I guess I’m missing out.
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    I used to buy my ATF Christmas and birthday gifts. Nothing huge, but she always liked them. This year, there's two or three girls who will get gifts of cash. None of them has a drug problem (aside from weed), so I expect them to be actually useful.
  • rattdog
    3 years ago
    "Who the fuck has the time or the inclination to do these things? Good for you if you can, but I guess I’m missing out." ehh not missing much at all. i stopped gifting years ago. last time i gave a girl something for xmas was about 4 -5 years ago. and that was because she would leave me alone to do whatever i liked in vip lapper section. so gifting her was to show appreciation. more business than doing good holiday sentiment than anything.
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    @Meat72: "Who the fuck has the time or the inclination to do these things? Good for you if you can, but I guess I’m missing out." 🤷‍♂️ It doesn't cost me much, and it generates goodwill, and the types of dancers to whom I'm mostly attracted respond positively to that.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Ditto to what GMD said. Also, I like giving gifts to nice people. I'm not friends with any dancer to the degree that I see them socially, but there are a couple that I know better than the rest and I think they're genuinely nice people. So, one or two of them will get small gifts. It's not like I'm refinishing a dancer's deck...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion