tuscl

Money makes the world go round

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Friday, November 26, 2021 4:25 PM
I've been inviting this dancer to my house once or more a week for several months. She's hot and she's given me the best sex I've ever had. But she started treating me like her personal ATM, asking me to buy her things in addition to my generous gifts. So I stopped texting her for about 10 days. Today she texted me. Dancer: Hey baby. When can I see you Me: I'm tied up Dancer: K. Make time for me soon I'm not sure if I'll text her next week or not. [view link]

25 comments

• Warrior15
    3 years ago
    I started seeing this sugar baby a few months ago. Real cute, great lay. She asked me to pay her rent. I don't see her anymore . Girls will keep asking until you say No.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    Idk. I wouldn't let it bother you so much unless it's impacting her performance in the sack. I've rarely had something last for several months without the girl testing the waters to see if she could squeeze a little more out of it. Usually I'll respond with a smile and a shrug and say something like: "C'mon now, I think I'm being pretty generous with what I'm already giving you, don't you?" Which btw is true. If I like a girl enough to see her several times, then I liked her enough the first time to agree to whatever number (within reason) she threw out in our initial discussion. Now if you hold the line and her performance suffers as a result, then that's something different. Every train ride eventually ends. But IMHO if things are still otherwise good you shouldn't deprive yourself or take it personally just because she does what comes naturally to virtually all of them.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Lol if it was me I’d be done with her just for responding “K” For context: [view link]
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    I don’t think I’ve stuck with a stripper long enough to see it turn like that. I guess it’s inevitable
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @jackslash I will play along and comment on your discussion. You wrote and I quote: “She's hot and she's given me the best sex I've ever had.” Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen :) Good times, Good times. You have to remember that YOU teach people how to treat you, by what you allow them to get away with, what behavior you stop and what behavior you reinforce. You might try saying kind of kidding: what is she going to do for you to earn that money/gift? Or saying not I don’t think you have earned that yet... In any case give the message that you are giving her more than enough for her services/relationship. When you text her back tell her; “Hi Baby I just made time for you to come in so we can play and you can earn the $$$(amount of money you agreed per visit), if you still interested. If YOU still want to keep seeing her make sure YOU are comfortable/happy with her performance and the amount of money you are spending.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ===> "rickdugan and @warrior15 and @jackslash are yall paying them by the hour? what rate are you paying them?" I can't speak for the other two, but I'm paying more by the event. IMO tightly clocked events are for people who pick up $100 junkies off of cityvibe, not for fun OTC outings with hot strippers.
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    Get her a library card and tell her to check out a copy of Adam Smith’s “The Wealth of Nations” Most strippers won’t be able to get thru it in 2 weeks so offer to pay her 50 cents in late fees “It is not from the benevolence of the butcher, the brewer, or the baker, that we expect our dinner, but from their regard to their own interest.”
  • jvTroop
    3 years ago
    ^yeah! I love that birth of a nation movie. [view link]
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    I agree with Rick on the by the hour thing. If a girl wants to talk about an hourly cost, I have the wrong girl. Whether it's OTC with a stripper or a sugar baby date, it's an evening thing. Only difference in an actual date and what I"m doing is there is a payment at the end. Typicaly cost is $400-500 to the girl. But she is spending anywhere from 4 to 12 hours with me for that. 12 means she slept over. I'm also buying dinner or drinks, or event tickets or something else.
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    I don't mind "K" as a response. I sometimes text back "Potassium" but no dancer has ever gotten the joke.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Idk…I had to google this earlier to get confirmation that it’s not all in my head and sure enough right at the top of the search it’s indeed really negative. But older people are tone deaf on that kind of stuff, and sometimes end up hurting feelings inadvertently because they think it’s fine to say “ok” or “k” at somebody. (Whether for better or for worse) But if somebody is, oh idk, maybe 35 or under and texting somebody ‘k’ or ‘ok’ then they might as well be saying ‘go die in a fire’ and they are deliberately being either disrespectful or caustic. If the sex is good enough, then I guess the negativity is worth it. But just watch your back is all I’d say…
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    Ok is insulting, but 👍 is okay. Shit, I am old. Millennials should publish a users guide.
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    I'm sure Nicespice understands the connotations of "K" better than I do. If the dancer is being disrespectful, I may be better off not contacting her anymore.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    @it didn’t seem disrespectful to me but like you I’m old, if I thought she was being disrespectful I’d ask her directly what she meant. @nicespice I get what you’re saying but I don’t know that she was blowing him off, she could have been or maybe she was doing something at the time and rather than ignore him she just fired off a quick message to try and keep a regular from feeling disrespected
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    @Justin nicespice is just our millenial translator between boomer and Gen-Z don't kill the messenger.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    @jack I had a similar thing that lasted about a year. I'd give her $600 when we'd meet. After she got her implants, she looked kinda similar to Audree James ( [view link] ) She first tried making our meetups more boring, so I had to threaten to break it off to get her to agree to keep to a minimum standard. But then she started cutting back on how often we'd meet. I finally ended it when I drove over an hour, just to end up standing on her doorstep. It was actually the second time that happened, but the first time, she'd apologized profusely, said she had drank too much and fallen asleep. Also, the first time, it was one a Saturday, so I just went to the fairly good SC in her town. The club was closed the second time she did it though. nicespice will soon be a bazillionaire from the money she'll make domming Gen-Z boys by texting them "K", We'll be able to say we knew her back when she was still just one of us little people.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Oh yeah, another small side note about that chick, I showed her picture to my cousin, and he said her face had that unique sort of muscle tone that comes from giving an enormous number of blow jobs. Is that really a thing? I'd never heard of that before. Anyway, I very much liked her face, don't especially care how many blow jobs she did or didn't have to give to get it.
  • pistola
    3 years ago
    Just be careful, she knows where you live.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    If you have a p4p/sugaring relationship then you're expected to put out financially. It's what you signed up for. If you can't afford her or have budget limits then it's up to you to let her know beforehand. Acting like a Splenda daddy is fucked up.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    I think Dugan’s post was a sensible one – if we cut-off every stripper for being/acting stripper-ish it’ll be hard to get w/ many of them. I can see being put-off by a selfi$h dancer one feels they’ve been fair and/or generou$ to, but at the end of the day it kinda comes w/ the territory. It kinda sucks to have to talk too much business w/ dancers since than takes some of the enjoyment away – i.e. kinda sucks to in a way tell her not to be too-greedy but there are dancers that try to push the limit$ - if one sets limits/boundarie$ some dancers adjust once they see they can’t fleece you but still they wanna keep you as a custy and keep offering good-service; other dancers just have a one-track-mind which is to squeeze as much as they can out of every PL and if they are not getting all they can they will try to move-on to someone else they can squeeze. When dealing w/ dancers one is often dealing w/ people different from us both in background and obviously age; so sometimes as custies we have to somewhat put our ego and logic aside and kinda “grade on a curve” when dealing w/ certain dancers.
  • JamesSD
    3 years ago
    I mean she can ask for a Ferrari and you can say no.
  • Aycakes
    3 years ago
    So you're upset that your sugar baby is with you for money? And not all of them care about expensive gifts. Many prefer money. If someone boughtra Gucci bag or whatever is hot these days I'd sell it. Also there's a good chance you aren't even getting her stuff she wants 😅. You want to be a sugar daddy with no sugar and not being used for money😅
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    ^ they never agreed on him being her sugardaddy - they agreed on a certain payment and now she wants more stuff/$$$ than what was agreed on
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Agreeing on certain payments is being a trick/sugardaddy. And you can't be upset with a hooker/Sugarbaby when that's the dynamic of your relationship. It's not bad of her to act like that or try to get more. You agreed to that dynamic between the 2 of you. It's only about money.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    @aAycakes if you mean me, I'd say it's more frustrating than upsetting. She had pretty good self-insight. She didn't deny I was low-drama, considerate, and steady money if not the best she'd ever gotten. But she said it was just her way to try to dominate people, and recognized it was often self-defeating. I gave her extra $ a few times when she had a bill. I don't get people expensive presents if I'm not totally sure they want it. I'll give them $ or gift cards instead.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion