tuscl

Webcam model shoots her own v@gina

pistola
Keepin' it 💯
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article…

Surprisingly, NOT Florida. But close. Former Follies dancer?

It has yet to be determined if this is a hate crime. Jk lol 😝

12 comments

• Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    This is bizarre and a result of a possibly very dangerous sexual stunt. I would doubt she knows how to properly handle a weapon.

I was thinking - it must be a trailer home - and sure enough - it was!

I hope her hole recovers.
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    A one bedroom trailer home and there are “at least 3 other people living there”

I think whoever has the gun gets the bed

• twentyfive
    3 years ago
    I think she might have gotten confused, with hide the salami
  • Dolfan
    3 years ago
    I get making fun of her, cause its dumb, but I think its a little overboard to be showing a picture of the chicks house and stuff. And not blacking out all the ID's on those public docs that will have her address. They already are showing signs of poor gun safety at that house, now the odds of them having some undesirable visitors is higher. Guess we'll see a followup story on this one soon.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    I found it strange that the paramedics didn't take her to the emergency room at the URMC in Thomaston. That is where I got my Covid shots back in March.
  • rattdog
    3 years ago
    poor poor girl. safety not on is not safe for the pussy.

i do wonder if there is a double standard being applied here. article does not say the weapon was registered under the victim's name.

if one of us guys discharged an unregistered firearm and shot a piece of dick off the cops would be waiting outside after the hospital gives the ok to discharge the patient.
  • Oliver_Clothesoff_66
    3 years ago
    ^^rattdog - The article states that one of the other housemates claimed ownership of the gun.
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    Ouch!
  • 48-Cowboy
    3 years ago
    Beans!!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    That's sad - hopefully she makes a full recovery.

This is one of the reasons I've never owned a gun; a lot of accidents happen and an accident can happen to anyone not just someone stupid or careless although those I assume are the majority of accidents.
  • bang69
    3 years ago
    Ouch
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    I'm a gun owner. The rule is that you never point a gun at anything unless you want to shoot it. If you play around with a gun, you're asking for trouble.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion