tuscl

OT: Ahmaud Arbery Murder Trial

Tetradon
I'll act nicer if you'll act smarter.
Sunday, November 21, 2021 11:35 PM
In case we thought we were out of the judicial woods. This one looks like some good ol' boys who wanted to mete out a little extra-judicial justice. Unless I'm missing something, the jury should vote to convict open-and-shut.

157 comments

• misterorange
    3 years ago
    Agreed. That father and son look like a couple of hillbillies with guns instead of pitch forks.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    Icee probably won't comment on this because true justice isn't really his thing.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    It was murder. Just like the Rittenhouse trial. Vigilantism is illegal for a reason.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Again with that word "vigilantism" that he does not understand, and cannot cite in the law. Even when you're directionally right, you manage to fuck it up, ICEE.
  • rickthelion
    3 years ago
    Oh puhleeze. Wah wah wah. These apes should win in court. Wah wah wah. Thieve apes should lose in court. Enough with the frickin’ courts. Settle this shit like lions. With blood curdling roars and combat to the death. Here’s what would have made that purge more fun: give the three hillbilly apes swords and give the other one a trident and light armor. I was going to say that the hillbillies should fight in the nude, bot nobody wants to see that shit. So they can wear t-shirts and sweatpants. Then let the combat begin. ROAR!!!
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    I'll settle it with a high powered rifle and put lions at the top of the endangered species list.
  • rickthelion
    3 years ago
    What you don’t understand Tetra ape is that guns are frickin’ boring. I bet I could take you out with a lawn dart if you came at me with a rifle. You’d be all busy passing in your pants and BAM!!! lawn dart to the neck. ROAR!!!
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    @Icee It's not like Rittenhouse. Not even the same ballpark. What the fuck is wrong with you, you stupid fuckin' fuck?
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    Fuck you, you stupid fuckin' douchebag.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    IDK much details about it. What I remember from last year is that they were following Arbery either b/c they had seen him wandering around a house under construction or b/c there had been some break-ins in the neighborhood; or both (can't remember). I don't think they were "hunting him down" - for one they were videotaping the whole thing; I assume to prove that they were just following him - from what I remember the video shows Arbery walking up the road agitated and the redneck on the other side of the road - Arbery then all of a sudden darts across the road at full speed and goes for the redneck's gun and from what I recall of the vid actually had his hands on the barrel of the redneck's gun - that's when the redneck fired to avoid Arbery from taking his gun. According to GA law at the time, civilians were entitled to make a citizen's arrest - from what I recall the rednecks never put a finger on Arbery; from what I recall of the vid they were keeping their distance - they were keeping their distance from each other till Arbery took off running towards the redneck and grabbed the redneck's gun. There was another video shown around that time last year where an undercover cop had approached Arbery at a park known for criminal activity - Arbery is seen being combative and agitated towards the cop in that vid. There's a lot to be dissected here - but at the end of the day the rednecks had plenty of chances to do something to Arbery and they didn't; the rednecks even videotaped what they were doing in order to show what their intentions were which were "in their redneck minds" to follow someone they thought was suspicious and following him till the authorities got there - if there intent was to harm Arbery they had plenty of chances and they would have not videotaped the incident and made it public. If I remember correctly the father of the shooter was at one point somehow involved w/ the local sheriff's department in some capacity - a lot of this probably still goes on in rural parts where the locals are often wary of anyone suspicious in their neighborhoods where most people tend to know each other.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ The citizen's arrest has to occur RIGHT AFTER they had probable cause to believe Arbery committed a felony. This sounds like they only had a suspicion that someone matching his description had broken into homes. That doesn't seem to hold up.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    I believe they are guilty, but am hoping for not guilty verdicts, so we get more incidents like yesterday in Wisconsin.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Vigilantism is now a cover for right wing lynchings.
  • NinaBambina
    3 years ago
    You guys were quite the talkers in the hundreds of replies about rittenhouse, yet this thread has 13 posts. I wonder why that is.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    ^^ @Nina Because we all know those 3 hillbillies are guilty. There's not much to argue about here. Reasonable people know when they see something totally fucked up like how Arbery was basically hunted down and killed. But I'd really like to know where are the Rittenhouse-haters complaining about this group outside the Court House? [view link] Why aren't they freaking out and using language like "running around with AR-15s" or "looking for trouble" or "vigilante?"
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    No controversy here. 3 vigilantes killed someone "jogging" or "casing the joint" and instead of calling the police or minding their own business; killed him. They deserve the death penalty imo, but they will end up with 3 hots and a cot.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    What's telling is the apathy for the victims of right wind "vigilantes"
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Defense Attorney Files Mistrial Motion In Ahmaud Arbery Murder Trial The attorney for William “Roddie” Bryan filed a motion for mistrial on Monday, arguing that the presence of protesters outside, some with “large weapons,” had tainted the Ahmaud Arbery murder trial. Kevin Gough, the attorney for Bryan, 52, has made several such requests throughout the trial, and none have been granted. This time, however, he said the “figurative mob” had become a “literal mob,” complete with a fake coffin, reports 11Alive. CNN reports that the coffin is an “art installation” that bears names of black people killed in “incidents involving police violence.” According to The Washington Post, Nasiy Nasir X, leader of the Lion of Judah Armed Forces, was also outside the courthouse armed with an AR-15. Nasir X said the justice system itself was on trial, and “the reason why it’s on trial is our beloved brother Ahmaud Arbery was shot dead in the streets, like he was an animal, by three White vigilantes.” Judge Timothy Walmsley denied the motion, saying the people outside hadn’t been brought to his attention by security. Bryan, along with father and son Gregory and Travis McMichael, has been charged with nine counts in the death of Arbery, including felony murder, aggravated assault, and false imprisonment, according to NPR. Gregory McMichael told police at the time that he and his son were pursuing a man they believed was a burglary suspect, and at some point, Bryan joined along. Footage of Arbery’s death, recorded by Bryan, went viral in the months after Arbery was killed. The video shows the last few moments of the pursuit, and then the physical confrontation between Travis McMichael, who is holding a shotgun, and Arbery, who was fatally shot in the encounter. During closing arguments, Gough made the case that Bryan was armed “only with a cell phone,” reports CNN. “Roddie Bryan was not aware of any intention, and could not be a party to the crime of malice murder, because he can’t intentionally help commit a crime he doesn’t know is underway,” said Gough. “Roddie Bryan’s presence is absolutely superfluous and irrelevant to the tragic death of Ahmaud Arbery,” said Gough. Attorneys for the McMichael’s argued, during closing arguments, that they were pursuing Arbery to make a citizen’s arrest, believing him to be a burglary suspect. Prosecutors, on the other hand, say that on the day of the incident, the McMichaels never actually told police they were looking to perform a citizen’s arrest. “All three of these defendants made assumptions about what was going on that day,” said lead prosecutor Linda Dunikoski. “And they made their decision to attack Ahmaud Arbery in their driveways, because he was a Black man running down the street.” [view link]
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Icey, you don't get it. The people Rittenhouse killed were scumbags who caused their own deaths. They ain't victims. The three Defendants here are scumbags who will get what they deserve. Aubrey was a victim, but its hard to feel sorrow when race baiting garbage like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton take center stage.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Rittenhouse had no idea about their alleged pasts. He murdered them for political reasons. And again zero empathy for Arbery.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Didn't "murder" anyone. Get over it, chump.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    God bless Jesus Rittenhouse, slayer of garbage.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Trolladon are you autistic? It's sick how you compartmentalize murder as just a semantic formality
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ It's a LEGAL formality, dumbass. I clarified this for you on other threads but knowledge has a way of not getting through your skull.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    And I'm asking your autistic ass how being dead via murder or being killed differs in its impact on the victim or loved ones
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ It doesn't matter. One is justice, one isn't.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    Hmmmm, ICEE... let's see: A) Children and grandmothers are mowed down by a psychopath using an SUV to crush innocent parade-goers. B) A drug addicted piece of garbage, who butt-raped little boys and served much of his adult life in prison, get's shot dead while violently trying to kill a kid that was no threat to anyone. If you can't tell the difference between those two scenarios, you're even dumber than you seem.
  • ime
    3 years ago
    Icee supports a terrorist who committed a hate crime killing old women and maiming children. Why do you guys engage with human detritus like her? Never answers a straight question and tries unsuccesfully to win arguments with strawmen , false equivalencies, hypothetical ridicilous situation and word games. It's a Waste of time interacting with dishonest leftists.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    ^^ That's a valid point @ime
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ ICEE thinks he's clever with his fallacies and evasions, but has easily the lowest IQ of any regular poster here. I can just picture him in a tard rage about how he's the smartest boy on the short bus.
  • crsm27
    3 years ago
    "You guys were quite the talkers in the hundreds of replies about rittenhouse, yet this thread has 13 posts. I wonder why that is." nina...because like others have stated.... This is a clear cut case of IDIOTS who should be charged with murder. It would be something totally different if these guys would have left the situation once confronted and walked away or drove away... THEY DIDNT... also they never called the police... why didn't they call the police if they suspected something? Many people call the police when they think someone is a drunk driver ahead of them and give description, plate number, etc of the vehicle and follow until police arrive type thing. Also these idiots were looking for confrontation... Rhittenhouse wasn't at all. All the evidence points to that. People will say.... well Rhittenhouse had a gun on him... SO DID MANY OTHERS... Here is something and please answer it... So lets say Kyle was a woman about to get raped/assaulted.... and that woman pulls a gun and kills the attacker... is that MURDER or deserve life in prison? Or is that self defense? Now lets look media talking heads take on this about kyle compared to a woman getting attacked.... 1. They say Kyle shouldn't have been there in the first place... - So doesn't that sound like excuses a rapist would use... you know THAT WOMAN SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN THERE... that woman shouldn't have flirted with the me....the woman shouldn't have worn that outfit. 2. Kyle shouldn't have had a gun unless he was wanting to cause trouble... - A woman shouldn't carry a gun for self defense against attackers... if she has gun on her is she looking for confrontation? Also you see this has nothing to do with RACE... it is the fact that someone was attacked, threatened, and defended themselves. Anyone who made it about race is an IDIOT...this goes for right, left, center on the political spectrum... goes for Bernie backers, Trumpsters, Biden buddies.... Rhittenhouse wasn't about race. With Arbery... race played a factor in why the people were "following" or "chasing" him.... Even if he "matched a description"... they kept following and never once called the police from what I have gathered on this so far.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    @crsm, spot on. The progressive capacity for self pity is boundless.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Spell progressive. H y p o c r i t e
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    The Arbery murder has nothing to do with race? Trolladon what is the difference between your loved one being killed or murdered? Would you feel better with one or the other?
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ If any of my loved ones were criminal pieces of shit who would get killed in self defense, I would have cut them out of my life a long time ago. Not Huber's family's fault that he was justifiably killed, but that doesn't matter.
  • crsm27
    3 years ago
    Did you not read... I said it did have to do with race to a certain extent.... they didn't kill him because he was "black"... they followed him because he was black. So race did play a role but not the only role. Also what loved ones think has nothing to do with the LAW or how it is in the court of law. Because even murderers mothers think they are "good kids"... or "mis understood" kids. No... they murdered someone. In the Rhittenhouse case they said it was self defense. He didn't just randomly shot people. He didn't "target" these people ahead of time with the malice to do harm. He REACTED to what they did.... PERIOD!!!
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Nina and Icee could get together and breed a super liberalized victim baby. Their offspring of crybabies could start another generation of “woah”! Cue the trombone playing “wah, wah, waaaaahhhhh!”
  • NinaBambina
    3 years ago
    I make one comment and the freaks get their panties in a twist. Lmao. That was easy!
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Congratulations, you trolled an obscure message board on the internet. Your mother must be so proud of such an accomplishment.
  • NinaBambina
    3 years ago
    I happen to be visiting my mama right now. She loves my acconplishmemts! Talk more about them!
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    You called a bunch of people you don't know rAcIsT!!!!!
  • NinaBambina
    3 years ago
    "You called a bunch of people you don't know rAcIsT!!!!!" OH MY GOD I'M THE WORST PERSON IN THE WORLD
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Trolladon you agree with the extrajudicial executions of people who have paid for their crimes, by vigilantes?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    She called out the racists on here. More people need to
  • crsm27
    3 years ago
    Actually what is funny is Nina only thinks a white person can be racist. No POC can be racist. You know like when the black people randomly attacked Asians.....that isn't racist. Here is my question for all....if a white person who owns a store....follows around a black person in that store only because they are black....is that racist?
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^^How do you know color is the reason the store owner is following? Maybe it’s because the pants are hanging at the knees walking around aimlessly looking at merchandise with no intent on purchasing, just loitering? That person of any color should be followed by a store owner.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    "OH MY GOD I'M THE WORST PERSON IN THE WORLD" Naah, that's ICEE. But if you're agreeing with him, you need to course correct.
  • crsm27
    3 years ago
    Meat...I am giving an example. Like it stated the only reason is the color of skin. Yep...that is being racist. Now change it around...black store owner following a white customer only because color if skin....yep racist.... You can change it anyway you want.... asian owner black customer.....if you do anything or treat people differently only because color if skin....that is being racist. Any race can be racist.
  • NinaBambina
    3 years ago
    "Here is my question for all....if a white person who owns a store....follows around a black person in that store only because they are black....is that racist?" Yes that's racist. It's interesting how y'all are making it a point not to let Arbery be the main topic of this thread...
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ I'm not going to virtue signal by beating my chest and wailing. Blame ICEE for grinding his Rittenhouse axe. I said in clear terms this should be open and shut guilty.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^^ That is, if you even care. Leftists are always on the lookout for things to take offense to.
  • crsm27
    3 years ago
    Funny how many have stated it is an open and shut case. But then you call people racist.
  • crsm27
    3 years ago
    Nina......so if an Asian store owner only follows around a black person because color of skin....is that racist? Same goes for black store owner following around a Hispanic customer only because color of skin? Or black store owner following a white customer because color of skin? All of these examples I stated is racist.
  • NinoBambina
    3 years ago
    You are all racist! Leave me alone!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    The biggest racism on this thread is how they feel more empathy for a white guy who murdered 2 people but can't show any empathy towards a murdered black man coz they can't relate to him as a human being. Fuck these neonazi losers
  • Dave_Anderson
    3 years ago
    So sad. Anyone who's had their neighborhood terrorized by serial burglaries and crime understands why these residents were concerned. There's no societal benefit to put these otherwise law abiding guys in prison other than with the expectation they will be abused and eventually killed by black racists. Is this really going to make society better? Sadly thats what is almost 100% likely to happen. The moral of the story just stay in your house when a mental case (regardless of race) is terrorizing your neighborhood. Thats the America we live in now.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^^ Ah, ICEE the mind reader now. No white guy referenced here murdered two people, the judicial system established that.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    I’m always amazed at how quickly those who support liberal leftist views are to scream “racism” to anyone that opposes their way of thinking. It’s quite the social tick, or a crutch they cling to. No wonder the media is filled with “racist” messages, because under that definition everyone is racist by default. Racism is only credible if it is used to oppress another, since everyone has a bias it does t mean your racist. Duh, but remember those that are quick to call others out usually are projecting their own shortcomings.
  • NinoBambina
    3 years ago
    ^ everyone jere is racist!!!
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    ^fuck off troll. Icey you are really stupid.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    And still more empathy for right wings killers than their victims. Sick fucks.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ And we have even less empathy for self described pimps who lie to girls and get them hooked on drugs. Especially if they later fall for them, then get busted up when they leave for Puerto-Greekan weed dealers. Icey, you're the emperor of losers here.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    The bugs that Rittenhouse killed got what they asked for and are not victims, no matter how much a useless stupid asshole thinks they were. The only sad thing is that one survived.
  • crsm27
    3 years ago
    I love how many dont comment on my example of a woman about to get raped pulls a gun and kills the man.... who is the victim??? By the lefts logic and people on this thread.... it is the person who DIED is the victim... the person who defended themselves from being attacked isn't. Everyone forgets actions have consequenses.... both good or bad. The direct action of the man chasing Rittenhouse saying he would kill him if he got him alone and would take his gun... started the whole chain of events. If that guy didn't chase Rittenhouse and threaten him and attacked him. Nobody would have been shot. I know some idiots will say... Well if Rittenhouse wasn't there... true... How about those idiots were not starting things on fire or if they would have obeyed police orders and NOT BEEN THERE as well. They have gone along was from BELIEVE ALL VICTIMS and MY RIGHT MY BODY and what not havent they in about a year or so... Or how about the DEFUND THE POLICE.. to the Rittenhouse case about Well police should have done something that night in Kenosha... Yep have heard that arguement from some idiots.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Hey Icey in order to be empathy for the victims we'd have had to been shot dead as we.. The word is sympathy stupid. Example: I have empathy for very smart people who have to deal with stupid ones. You have empathy for the stupid ones and as a result I have sympathy for you.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Okay you lack sympathy for the victims of right wing extremists
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Guilty, most counts they're all going to serve serious time in jail for murder
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    Lock 'em up.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Justice was done.
  • crosscheck
    3 years ago
    The right and just result. Again. And that's the only thing that that this case and the Kyle Rittenhouse case have in common. For whatever complaints there are about the justice system, it worked here.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    I get my news from TUSCL!
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    @boobza, "snooping" is not putting anyone in fear for their lives. The good ol boys that killed him weren't under any kind of immediate threat like Rittenhouse. They instigated the confrontation. The jury came to the correct decision.
  • crsm27
    3 years ago
    @boobza What they said he was doing was "snooping" around a construction site of a new home. YOu know which many many many people do. They walk into the framed up house and look at the design, layout, etc. It is done on a daily basis. Now again I know there was some burglaries in the area and some might have been on construction sites. BUT THEY CONVICTED PEOPLE NEVER SAW HIM LEAVE WITH ANYTHING.... so again... no evidence that he did anything wrong at all. Other than a possible "trespassing" charge. Which call the police and follow until police arrive and point out the person. YOU DONT GET INVOLVED unless if was your own land they were trespassing on. BTW... it is up to owners of said land to push a trespassing charge... NOT SOME YAHOOS.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    @Boobza You are a bigoted jerk go play at [view link]
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Undoubtedly a thief? Sounds like it was very doubtedly. Even if they did, citizens arrests for remote suspicions will lead to a lot of vigilantes--real ones, not the Icey definition--getting into conflicts. And a lot more shootouts because someone "matched a description. Jury got this one right, and I'm a staunch believer in a right to self-defense.
  • NJBalla
    3 years ago
    They should all be hung and glad the one filming will be rotting in prison as well. Unfortunately FoxNews and MSNBC has caused a radicalized culture where people think that somehow vomiting theories and playing Matlock on the internet came somehow translate to real life. The solution will be in the future when anonymity on the net is finally gone and news agencies are held accountable for the fear mongering. 99.9% of Americans want the right to earn living, raise a family, and provide a better life for their kids. Its just a shame we are being led by sheep by a media who makes us want to believe we are at war with each other every day.
  • NJBalla
    3 years ago
    And frankly the Matlock behavior that goes on after these senseless murders promoted by FoxNews is sickening. Yeah I'm sure Gabby Petito deserved to be killed because she liked the wild type. Unfortunately, accountability is something in limited supply these days. that's why the news and sports is so popular. Rather than focusing on ourselves and trying to do better we simply turn place a story on a platform to point and dissect as if we all that have shit to do with ourselves.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ I stand corrected your not just a bigot, you're an idiot too.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^That was for boobza, sorry, njballa
  • NinaBambina
    3 years ago
    Guilty.
  • NinaBambina
    3 years ago
    Guilty for all of them.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    @boobza that's a lot of speculation. Fact is the killers suspected not knew any of that. And Arbery, whatever he did in the past, was not an immediate threat. You do a disservice to real victims of looting by lumping him in. And I don't get what the Floyd or Johnson or Roof cases have to do with any of this. Cases need to be decided on the facts and the law, not on what favors a particular agenda.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Trolladon just like rittenhouses victims. You just say justice was done to not look as racist Boobza youre a sick fuck white supremacist
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Wow, so if I disagree with you I'm a white supremacist, and if I agree with you I'm just doing it to not look as racist. I just can't win, LOL. Funny, you call me a troll when you jump on my thread just to throw insults. Don't you have a sister to pimp out? Is she offering a Thanksgiving $20 BJ special?
  • pistola
    3 years ago
    Icey is a fucking looney bin fugazi.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    What's scary is that, without a lot of outside pressure on the local DA, they never would even have been arrested. One of my fav strippers got charged for mutual combat. Some asshole guy kept calling her a bitch over and over. She tried hard to de-escalate him, but finally had enough, and called him the n-word. So his girlfriend charges her. I managed to get hold of the gf, but not before she yanked out a handful of my fav's hair. My fav reflexively threw an ashtray at the gf, but missed. The first (younger female) cop who responded realized who the obvious assailant was. But then an older, apparently higher ranking cop showed up, with a giant stick up his ass, decided to cite both the gf and my fav for mutual combat. That seems to be how this stand your ground shit works in practice, just a license for the cops to go by whatever fucked up bigotry they want. My fav went to her court date, but they didn't "get to" her case, so they told her she'd have to come back. It was pretty clear they were going to do that over and over, thus punishing her solely based on the whim one disgrace-to-the-badge cop. She ended up having to take a plea, having a violent misdemeanor on her record.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ Buddy you are a moron, there ain't no cure for stupid, unfortunately, you're just gonna have to live with it.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    @boobza, lol I can imagine you working yourself up into a frenzy over Arbery as you wrote that. He was trying to kill people? Right, that would be why he came after them with a shotgun. Oh, wait. You can't claim self-defense on suspicion of a non violent crime, and that's all they had. Otherwise you'll have a million people killed because "they matched a description."
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    @Tetradon you know how they say the tallest midget is still short, our buddy is a moron, and he ain't even the smartest moron.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Someone needs to learn that a long post does not automatically = an intelligent post.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ He had some good points in talking about Rittenhouse elsewhere, but here it's sheer innuendo and suspicion.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ Bye Felicia
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ Listen moron you can have any opinion you like if you were really a patriot you’d accept the verdict and be done with it, but you son don’t know when to shut the fuck up why don’t you post this shit under your real name on a forum where it’s relevant, else all you’re doing is talking out of your ass just like icee
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ LOL you're a real trip, man. Start from the assumption that Arbery is guilty of everything and create a fantasy narrative of that. Let's let anyone investigate and arrest anyone because they look suspicious! Let alone actual cops. If someone comes after me with a shotgun, I'm getting the fuck out or defending myself, not going to stop until they identify themselves as law enforcement. And yes, I do trust juries, they get it right more often than not. If you accept the verdict only when you agree with it, you have rule of men, not laws. Reminds me, I'm going to waste the homeless guy that hangs out near my place. My lawyer will get me off with the "he must have been guilty of something" defense. News at 6! (Just kidding, cops, he's a good dude).
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    "considering there's like a 50% chance each "person" on a jury is a subhuman." The fuck? You've gone all Imperial Wizard on us. Are you one of Icey's troll accounts?
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    @Tetradon didn't I tell you this idiot is a genuine moron, good points on the other discussion my ass, he's a bigot through and through he has no points to make, he's just playing you for a fool, genuine hood wearing KKK member. Who uses language like sub human really man ?
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    You best put down the shovel, you’re in way over your head , I am not interested in washing my time on the likes of you crawl back to your mudhole
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    LOL you outed yourself I had you pegged from the get- go
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Lol so we have to let anyone chase or harass us because they might be an undercover cop. You sure you're not Icey's troll alias here?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    [sound of popping popcorn]
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Obviously those guys weren't "undercover" anything. They were good ol boys one of whom was something back in the day. I don't know what jury has ever said raping someone was ok. But I'm sure that sentence made sense in your little brain. PS two denizens of a strip club board shouldn't be talking much about superior morals.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Lol slaves? We have this thingy called the constitution that has made it illegal for a century and a half. Whatever universal moral principle you're trying to invoke, comparing a jury verdict in America to the rise of Hitler, isn't coming through. Seriously Icey, wherever you are with this troll alias, your 75 IQ comes through no matter where you are in the political spectrum. But you're entertaining, in a Jackass way. @25 and I disagree on the Rittenhouse outcome, as we have other things throughout the years, but can do so like grownups.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    "slaves dont have similar mental capacity to humans, they only act based on what they're told by humans." Ah I get it, your girlfriend left you and your small white penis for a black guy. Explains a lot.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Let me clarify bozo I never called Rittenhouse a murderer, I said quite simply he didn’t belong there and the jury disagreed so it doesn’t matter what I think, you on the other hand are quoting racist hate speech verbatim, I have to tell you if you said what you said to my face we wouldn’t be having a conversation you’d be on your ass or looking for your teeth
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ No, I assume you have a small white cock because your extreme victimhood and obsession with slaves and subhumans is white supremacist boilerplate with serious small dick energy. You come off like one of those red pill douchebags too. Whatever you might call me to delegitimize my points, my facts and logic make ten times the sense that yours does.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ I’m done responding to this bozo character let me know if he plans to show up an any of my favorite South Florida locations I’ll show him how I roll
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    "the first humans were perfect, then with time, some human lineages were affected by diseases or poor health, some probably procreated with animals or engaged in incest or other insane things, resulting in subhumans." LOL!!! The fuck? Son, have you set foot in a science classroom after the 6th grade? Add biology, natural selection, and procreation to the things you don't understand. Especially the latter, as I don't think you've procreated anything beyond your jizz sock in a decade and a half.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    I wonder if bozo ever served in the US armed forces my dad was a Medal of Honor recipient in world war 2 I received a bronze star in the Vietnam war we both have Purple Hearts and oak leaf clusters so bozo go fuck your bigoted self and any time you think you’re man enough step to me I’ll educate you for real.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Lol I've got you wrapped around the axle good, Herr Stormfronter. You're even liking your own posts, a sure sign of your social outcasthood here. I'd tell you to crawl back to whatever klavern you came from, but it's too entertaining to listen to your pet biological theories about perfect ancestors that died on average before 30, and your fantasies about fucking monkeys. Back to your jizz sock you go, while you fantasize about a life of semi relevance to the world.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ What a delusional dope You could try to step to me but it would not end well for you I promise
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    "ahaha the subhuman fucking slaveworthy bitch believes vaccines and modern medicine extends the lifespan and improves health meanwhile the ancestors were living to 500+ years old." HAHAHAH!!! What fairy tales are you reading, son? You probably read some Nietzsche and unironically call yourself an "ubermensch" while hoping your minimum wage employer gives you 20 hours this week. You're nothing but my plaything here, my entertainment who reminds you how insignificant you are in this world.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Nothing more you can say, Herr Stormfronter? Your dad insults? Subhuman monkey? Gotta say, Icey, this is one of your more amusing sock puppet accounts.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Yes, you have the beliefs of a basement dwelling incel off his antipsychotics. Here's a hint, sport, only losers with an inferiority complex talk about subhumans and slaves. Arbery's killers are where they belong, rotting in jail, and you are where you belong, rotting in your mother's basement, burning only Hot Pockets.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ That's some tight legal reasoning here. Put down the tendies and try not to shoot up a shopping mall today.
  • NinaBambina
    3 years ago
    I wonder which angry tuscl conservative is using Booza as his alias. Does it even matter? What a hungry troll.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    It's a little sad that "troll" is the glass-half-full explanation for boobza.
  • NinaBambina
    3 years ago
    Boozer, go take a breather. Don't you have any family to distract you from this infatuation with black men? It's the holidays. How lonely are you?
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Hey Tendieman, if you want to quote the Bible, I can find a million verses about how un-Biblically you're acting. I'm sure you don't own a gun, your home state assures you can't, just like it requires you to register in any new neighborhood and stay a hundred yards from schools and playgrounds. Get out to a strip club today. You might see a live boobie for the first time since your mom weaned you.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    "im less racist, less violent, less subhuman, and morally superior to your subhuman ass." HAHAHA good one Tendieman. Great self awareness. Put down the Nietzsche, you obviously don't understand it.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^^^ Leave this tormented idiot alone I’m sure the institution he escaped from, will find him eventually , hopefully they put him in a secure unit this time, so he doesn’t harm himself
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ He'll be reduced to eating his own feces. Again.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    boobza ... stop liking your own posts. You'll go blind.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ You're getting into "manifesto" territory, Tendieman. Let me guess, you unironically go around calling yourself an alpha male or an ubermensch?
  • NinaBambina
    3 years ago
    "actually i was offline thursday" No you weren't. You were posting from another account.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Lol trashings? More like the ramblings of a sheltered Tendieman virgin off his meds.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    That's right Boobza you're too old skool of a white supremacist. Take lessons from tetradon and be more subtle and passive aggressive about it. It's all about the nuances.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Quick, Icey, log back in under your boobza account.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Here's honesty, liking your own posts is the sign of needing a friend. You and Icey, if you're separate people, are both in the upper 70s IQ bracket. He likes half his posts too. Go suck each other's dicks.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    Whether someone is convicted or not is not supposed to be about the politics, it's supposed to be about the facts of each case. Rittenhouse walked because those fuckers were clearly attacking him. I saw the videos - the kid had every reason to be scared for his life. Whether or not he ever should have been there ins the first place is besides the point. The dumb fucks who chased down Arbery, OTOH, were in no fear for their lives. Further they didn't even have confirmed evidence that the kid had committed a felony, which is the minimum predicate for a citizens arrest in GA. Yet they chased him down, cornered him after that extended pursuit and finally, when he was trapped and tried to fight back, they killed him. Two different sets of circumstances, each independently evaluated by a jury, yielded two different results. This is our justice system operating as it should, whether you like the results or not.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Boobza is just an honest trolladon
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ I'm a top reviewer, you're a top ignored. Who's the troll?
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    I wonder what boobza's triggers are it's fun to watch it reminds me of a building implosion.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    I still want to know why the first guy Rittenhouse killed was 3 blocks away from the business he claimed he was there to protect. It's a crime when you do things that are likely to anger or frighten others, and that leads to a violent situation where you are forced to defend yourself with deadly force.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    It was a kangaroo court. He'd have been behind bars in CA
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    LOLOL dweeb much
  • NinaBambina
    3 years ago
    "ninabambina how sad. nice fake picture." I'm flattered that you think I'm too good to be true, but it is indeed a real picture of my boobs. You're just mad I called you out for having another alias on here and for having no friends or family.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Of course he'd be behind bars in California, but luckily this is America, not some fucked up third world progressive hell like California, where fucktards and losers run wild.
  • NinaBambina
    3 years ago
    You're actually the slave here. IRL I'd be nice and let you do my laundry.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ From his pattern of liking his own posts and flagrant racism, I think boobza is Cacaplop (aka sera, cedrick, lesco_brandon and others). So, go away, Cacaplop.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    I see no good reason to interact with an obvious troll that's fishing for reactions and turmoil. But I'll keep coming back to any thread where Nina posts, because I like her boobs. Boobs are great.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Boobza is the SCL desires troll. Ignore please everyone. The stupid homo lives for this shit.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Listen man, if you can get Nina to post more, then I'm suddenly on your side. Keep going, tiny dancer! I've never met Nina and probably never will. But other long-time users here have met her in person. None have reported that her images are fake. So, either she's for real or has a stunt double with great tits. Either way, her avatar image is fun to look at.
  • NinaBambina
    3 years ago
    My boobs are so average that you thought it was a fake pic. Got it. Keep dancing for us, boobza boy!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    cacaplop said "whether you like, dislike, someone etc it should have no bearing on their appearance." Boy, are you going to be surprised when you find out that this site has a lot of guys who like strip clubs (and strippers). Liking or disliking someone based on appearance is pretty much the one thing we all have on our LinkedIn. But the reality is that even if I disagree with Nina occasionally, I still enjoy her posts here. And not just because of her fantastic boobs. But her boobs are fantastic... Anywho, if you want to keep posting the 'something something subhuman' stuff, keep at it. But know that no one is taking you seriously.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    lol
  • NinaBambina
    3 years ago
    Kinda sounds like you're obsessed with my boobs tbh.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    My theory is that scientists used CRISPR on Nina's DNA in the womb to get her boobs to be that perfect. But I'm not sure if that counts as fake boobs or not.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    ^^^ Hard to know if you're referring to the troll or me...
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Got ninja'd. The above was directed at Nina.
  • NinaBambina
    3 years ago
    Boobza is infatuated with my boobs. Won't stop talking about them. Lol.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    I'm calling it a win if I can make this dumpster-fire thread all about Nina's boobs.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    ^^^ I wish you luck with your struggle for relevancy.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Also, I wish that Nina would post more pictures of her boobs.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Slave Boss, like Boobza and the other impotent douche bag personas is the troll. Don't respond to the dipshit, or risk killing the board. Just fuck off and die bitch.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Listen, I'm here to convince Nina to post more pictures of her boobs. If you can't get behind that, then I don't even want to know you.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    No bigger slave here than the one addicted to trolling TWO strip club message boards. Go away, Cacaplop.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    ^wah, little bitch, on ignore. Everyone else should do the same.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion