tuscl

Strip Club Lessons About Women

san_jose_guy
money was invented for handing to women, but buying dances is a chump's game
Tuesday, November 16, 2021 1:34 AM
Hey, you see them in that situation and you try to interact with them, so you learn. That is, if you are willing to, you learn.

I was shortly out of college. I had experience with girls at college parties, but only a much more limited experience with women in bars. And these situations are very different. In college these are fairly screened groups, socio-economic status screened. In bars it is not like that, and though the women are older and potentially faster moving, they will still care about things which the college girls don't. You best be employed and come off that way, not as a student.

I had posted about this as a response to an article by Alebegonz. Can't seem to find it now though.

So I had been maybe twice to the Sunnyvale Hip Hugger, and once before to the Brass Rail. I didn't really know what to make of them though. The girls seemed to me pretty case hardened, biker gang types. Never really interacted with them.

This time at the Brass Rail I had found one I liked. She was everything the others were, but I saw another side to her. She was a tall large framed girl. I saw her as a farm girl.

So though I was not used to handing women money so much, I gave her $1 stage tips. Then I followed custom and invited her to come and have a drink with me.

So she accepted and got her drink and sat down. I talked briefly, and then said, "Maybe we could go out sometime?"

I had not thought this through. Starting in jr. high school a guy learns that the women held up as sex symbols, playboy, movies, fashion, are out of his social reach. So would that also apply to a dancer at a GoGo bar like the Brass Rail? Only one way of finding out. So I was just testing the waters.

So she said, "*I* don't go out with customers."

Now it would take me some years to really understand her meaning, but I still felt that my honor was being challenged.

So I talked about myself a bit, all very matter of fact, nothing like a rehearsed pitch. Then I impulsively took a napkin and wrote my full name and home telephone number on it and handed it to her.

She stood up and held it down at harms length, and looking at it she said, "Well okay. But you don't understand, I get hit on by 50 guys a night."

Her tone was now apologetic, but again it would take years to really understand her, but I again felt that the honorability of my intentions was being challenged.

I surmised though that sometimes a guy has to take it on the chin, and that I needed to quite before this got any worse. So I bid her good night and then left.

This was a Sunday night. The next day I was busy on a project and did not get home until 10pm. I had completely forgotten about this matter with Cathy.

I looked and saw that the counter on my mechanical answering machine said that I had one message. So I pressed the playback button, and there it was, her voice.

"I want to see you!"

Now she was at the Brass Rail, I could hear the crowd and the music. It was 10pm and I needed to be up early. So I was not going to go there.

But I still was blown away.

I really just wanted her phone number. But this was before cell phones, and women were more careful about that.

I had no intention of trying to take her outside that night. Had not thought this through. And I had no idea of trying to fuck her that night. College party girls maybe, but outside of college, not at all accustomed to skipping the car keys and wallet date. Should have suggested when and where we might go out, might have softened her up to it.

But I was still blown away.

So I did go back on Wednesday, the Amateur Contest, and this black hooker was pushing her whole front side against me. Cathy saw this and she was visibly angered and spoke to me in a snappy tone.

This was different from the college girls. They had an elevated social status at this elite school. They were more aloof. You could not get under their skin that easily so as to anger them and provoke them to rude behavior.

By, "don't go out with customers" I thought Cathy just meant that she was cautious an protective, which I thought was a good idea. What she meant though was that she did not engage in prostitution, with people who are offering money. There was no way I would have been offering that.

So I think the fact that I did not ask her to agree to anything, did not offer money, and that I was open and honest about my employment and everything else, it put me in a completely different category. I was not one of the 50, I was something which did not happen that often.

And "hit on", I thought that meant a really predatory pick up routine. I was not doing that. She just meant the guys going for P4P.

So what I learned, if you are not going for P4P, not offering money or acting like she can be bought, and are open and honest, the girls was likely to be just putty in your hands.

Now I did not see her again, I was not really prepared to finish what I had started, but I did most certainly learn from it.

SJG

Drive My car, remastered from Rubber Soul w/ piano and funky old fashioned stereo mix. Also having studied song books of Beatles music, except for what they did in Hamburg, the early stuff done in the UK was all diatonic. But on Rubber Soul they were using flat 7th chords, and not just on the Dominant, but on the Tonic and Subdominant, as is common in blues. The chromatic chords in the harmony and breaking the scale make it all much more interesting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfSQkZuI…

Coffee Girl Emeritus
https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=9271

158 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    This was a good read.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    I didn't have the heart to keep trying to see Cathy. I was there and she spoke to me once more, but I had moved on.

Today I might have been able to have gotten her into bed on that night of first meeting, or at least the second. But back then I was not thinking that way, just going for her telephone number, not thinking much beyond that.

Now I know, you don't start stuff unless you intend to follow through with it.

So what makes me different from other strip club customers.

1. I don't treat the women like hookers or like vending machines.

2. I don't drink, smoke, or use drugs.

3. I've never gone along with the concept of extras. That is, there may be physical intimacy, but that is not an extra, not something being specifically paid for. Money may be exchanged, but that is just a show of respect and consideration. The expectation of money is what makes it possible for the girl to be there, but it is not to induce her to do anything she wouldn't otherwise be perfectly happy to do.

4. Tend not to go for ejaculation services, like BBBJ till completion or LDKing. If I like the girl I will want DFKing, DATYing, and FS. If it is not to happen right there, then maybe soon outside. At least she will see that I am saving my load for her. Some preliminary BJ is okay, but till completion is best saved for sometime later when I have regular access to her pussy.

5. Don't care what most of the girls look like, because I will be deciding which I like and approaching her myself. The others then don't matter.

SJG

http://thewhothismonth.com/1977.html

Keith Moon Getting Whipped
    https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=9282
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^ yiu know what makes you different than other strip club members? You prefer to spend time chasing the fatties, the strippers that very few people want to bed, so then you make yourself feel like a ladies man covering up your shortcomings, because no organization was ever built on sub par stripper grade fatties draining you dry 24-7. That’s the real reason your organization is still at one person, you!
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    I still say what makes san_jose_creep the most different is that he doesn't actually go to strip clubs. That's the biggest difference. There are a lot of guys that are also like any of #1 - 5, but they actually go to a strip club, unlike san_jose_creep.
  • Player11
    3 years ago
    As a sc hobbyist vip gives many opportunities feel hot girls and fuk a few of them. I had a blonde x cl as sb met at club for over 10 yes. Fuked her a lot.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ALso, I have never been really judgmental about what women look like. Rather, I look for the girl that I can see myself relating to. And I am also very moved by how she is dressed and painted up.

Of those who live on mood altering chemicals, no I don't like that.

When I approach a girl, it is because I like her, and so all possibilities are open. She is not just a vending machine or a Fembot.

SJG
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^ so your relate best with fat and Hulu women? That’s who you select to reinforce your ladies man persona? That’s setting the bar at a low level SJGoatfucker!
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^ Hulu can be code for unattractive. San Jose has that kind of standard for his harem of women for his sex cult of one, he and rosy palm!
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    My second story is about Irma at the Sunnyvale Brass Rail. Again, most of the girls there seemed a little bit too case hardened for me. But Irma was a Latina lovely. Looked so good in black high heels and yellow two piece bathing suit.

She had an older sister who had danced there for 12 years.

So I approached Irma and as is the custom, soon she was sitting with me having a drink. We talked for about 1 hour.

Back in those days I was not really understanding of her need to be getting sitting tip money from me because by sitting with me she was missing out on drink serving tips.

And this was before cell phones so women were still slower about giving out phone numbers.

And by this time, I was married and it was not working well and I was not enjoying it.

I talked to Irma in a completely civilian manner. I don't think she did OTC.

She wanted to see me outside. But she said it would take a few days. I think now this was about AuntFlo visiting.

She declined to give out her phone number, but she said she would call me. I had given her my work phone number.

Then about 4 days later she did call. I picked up the phone and there she was. At my work place that would not be really so cool. Mostly male company and other married guys were not fooling around, and our bosses would not approve. So I freaked and I told her to call me back.

She never forgave me for this, would never talk to me again, except once when I got her sister on the Brass Rail telephone and the sister got her.

My experience was really only with college girls, not bar girls. And being married and seeing it as a nightmare, I did not know that to do.

But I learned, you have to have things thought through and you have to be ready to finish what you start. These women can be gotten to. But you can't just be pulling their chains, you have to mean what you say and you can't then disappoint them. Dancers in strip clubs get money thrown at them and they get guys drooling over them. But they are still very sensitive and sometimes actually quite immature in ordinary relationships. So you have to be careful and you have to have what you intend thought out.

And generally I don't think it good to try and cheat on a spouse or an SO.

But the women in strip clubs are not out of your social reach. Often they are actually quite lonely women.

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    More important than just talking (and talking) about what you've learned is putting it into actual practice and proving that it worked. Like actually using all that theory in your own head and applying it and ultimately waking up in mornings with an actual stripper.

Otherwise you're nothing but just another blowhard on the internet. All talk, no action.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    I reflect on this narrative of the experiences with Irma. One thing
    is clear, by the time that I was married I did not have anywhere near
    enough experience with women. And I mean post college experience.
    College was weird. I did not understand this at the time, but it was.
    So I needed more post college experience with women, before I could be
    ready to stand my own ground and deal with the outside influence
    threats in a marriage.

Second, I was not set up at all for philandering. And I do not
    recommend this either. It really doesn't solve any problems. It
    would make problems

Third, one of the things which probably pushed Irma over the edge and
    made her mad at me, was that by my startled reaction to her phone call
    at my work place, she had to have gotten the feeling that I was not
    comfortable with her calling me at work, and that that meant that she
    was not someone who I would have wanted to be seen with by my
    coworkers.

I reflect back to the above interactions with Cathy at the Brass Rail.
    At that time I told a friend about this, "girl from the Brass Rail",
    and he took a very negative attitude towards it.

Same would have been true with Irma and my co-workers. They would
    have looked down on me even if I were not married. And that I was
    married, it would have been far worse for me.

The old adage is that at the office, "A young man will be looked down
    upon if he is seen consorting with a girl that he would not want to
    marry."

And these guys were frat boy types. Sure they do transgressive
    things, they even organized bachelor parties and had pictures. But
    they do that kind of stuff in order to look cool in front of their
    peers, in order to gain approval.

Nothing of the sort was on the table with Cathy and I or with Irma and I.

And that in each case it ended up with the girl being angry with me,
    shows that they did not see it as anything like P4P. I was making an
    on the level advance and they took it that way and that is why they
    engaged so openly.

For myself, I guess I did see both Cathy and Irma as being of a lower
    social class than myself. And this was part of why I was both curious
    about them and leary of them. This was also because I was trying to
    find my own way, and I wasn't really sure what that would be.

It's not just that I lost opportunities when I was married. It was
    that I did not have the worldly experience needed to be able to stand
    up for myself in the face of the meat grinder which marriage can be.

SJG

Frigid Pink
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttrHU9Py…
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ Tomorrow instead of the library, head over to a strip club, so you can touch a real live girl, it'll make you feel much better I promise.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    ^^^ based on all your blathering about days of yore and all your learning, you'd think you'd have women like Irma at your beck and call by now.

Have you really learned or are you still just pontificating about it?

Or is it just that you can't move beyond the trauma of fucking up your marriage? And now you are in a spiral of depression and denial about it?

All you can do is keep posting your excuses and pretend that you've somehow learned something. 6 days a week. Year after year.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    You trolls act like you own the world. I maintain strict privacy, but you still disregard this and try to build siege scaffolds. You are the people who inhibit constructive discussions with your nonsense.

How about even one of you having something constructive to post that furthers the discussion?

SJG
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    You trolls, who exactly are you talking about ?
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Keep looking in the mirror 25.

SJG
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Really I'm nice to you, and you call me a troll, I'm so hurt
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    @SJG,

"I maintain strict privacy, but you still disregard this and try to build siege scaffolds."

LOL whatever, man.

You LIKE the attention to your "F2F" life, because for someone with so much going on, evidence of your F2F incompetence abounds. No internet for a year-plus in Silicon Valley. Can't post outside of public library hours. Lo-o-o-o-o-o-oooong conversations with oneself, in which you link everything you've seen on the internet that day. Won't someone talk to me about sex magick...pweeeeeeeze?

Fact is, any reference to your F2F life gets an overreaction usually seen only when a 2-year-old's sense of self is threatened. Graphic threats to boil us in oil, blow our heads off, or "exterminate" us don't make us fearful, they just make you look like a bellowing retard.

Imaginary enemies here make you feel important. It lets you indulge Walter Mitty fantasies of being a CIA operative, of being magnetic and interesting, when you have 100+ post conversations with yourself because no one cares. There's nothing new or interesting about the way you do it, either.

You don't have enemies here for the same reason you don't have friends. Because you are tedious, repetitive, and maladjusted. We just like getting a rise out of you, because it's so reliably entertaining. Like you'll respond to this.

There are no "siege scaffolds" because even with a privacy wall thicker than Icey's head, there's nothing of interest within the walls.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Again, I maintain strict privacy, but some idiots still want to try and build siege scaffolds.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ nope
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Go away, Cacaplop
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Thanks SlaveBoss.

Privacy of F2F life is a very simple concept Tetradon.

F2F it can be very easily enforced.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Until someone installs keyloggers at the library
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    The faux wall of privacy is nothing but a defense mechanism for anything san_jose_creep doesn't want to talk about.

Also please quote me on exactly what I've stated that is a privacy invasion.

My posts have been as per the thread topic which is about what san_jose_creep has learned about women and strip clubs.

And based on all his posts over the years and this thread, I still maintain that he hasn't ever demonstrated actual application of all these learnings but yet somehow they are "truths".

So based on all his blathering about days of yore and all this learning, you'd think he'd have women like Irma at his beck and call by now.

Has he really learned or is he still just pontificating about it?

Or is it just that he can't move beyond the trauma of fucking up his marriage? And now he's in a spiral of depression and denial about it?

All he does is keep posting excuses and pretend that he's somehow learned something. 6 days a week. Year after year.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Trying to build siege scaffolding, what a fucking idiot.

F2F you would be dealt with, except for the fact that you are a zombie.

You can still be dealt with.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    The faux wall of privacy is nothing but a defense mechanism for anything san_jose_creep doesn't want to talk about.

Also please quote me on exactly what I've stated that is a privacy invasion.

My posts have been as per the thread topic which is about what san_jose_creep has learned about women and strip clubs.

And based on all his posts over the years and this thread, I still maintain that he hasn't ever demonstrated actual application of all these learnings but yet somehow they are "truths".

So based on all his blathering about days of yore and all this learning, you'd think he'd have women like Irma at his beck and call by now.

Or is it just that he can't move beyond the trauma of fucking up his marriage? And now he's in a spiral of depression and denial about it?

All he does is keep posting excuses and pretend that he's somehow learned something. 6 days a week. Year after year.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    F2F privacy. F2F it can be enforced.

Here, well.

SirLapDance, fired from his nuclear power plant security job because they caught him masturbating in the control room.

https://i1.wp.com/www.bubbleblabber.com/…

So now he has to go to the Unemployment Office everyday. He doesn't feel he can spend money at strip clubs.

And then his wife, she still ties his shoes every morning. But she watched the money closer than ever.

So stepping out of a Resume Writing Workshop, SLD goes into the Men's Room and into the toilet stall. He is looking at TUSCL. And he is looking in the dancer directory.

Then he remembers, the best pics are always the ones uploaded by SJG.

https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=8936

Only one hand free to hold his cell phone.

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    ^^^ resorts to trolling because he won't partake in his own thread.

Still claims issues of privacy violations but cannot provide as quote of one. Also claims privacy issues yet this is a thread about his own life and leanings. He even admitted his marriage was a death trap, thereby violating his own privacy.

• san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    This is not f2f. I will post somethings here, but that is because I am the one who decides where to draw the line.

Don't like it? Go find someone to talk to in a bar. F2F you would be made to learn to respect my privacy SLD.

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    Online he's anonymous to everyone else that he interacts with. We only know him as "san_jose_guy". He could be "John Doe" in real life. None of us ever see him regularly nor do we talk to anyone he knows.

Therefore it really doesn't matter whether or not he makes $350k per year and has been to The Pink Poodle and got a lapdance recently or he's a homeless bum posting from the free internet at the San Jose public library. His online anonymity already serves as a protection of his privacy.

But yet it still matters.

The faux wall of privacy is nothing but a defense mechanism for anything he doesn't want to talk about.

Also he still can't quote me on exactly what I've stated that is a privacy invasion.

• SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    "Don't like it? Go find someone to talk to in a bar. F2F you would be made to learn to respect my privacy SLD."

^^^ @san_jose_creep I NEVER have said that I don't like anything you've posted in this thread. That's merely a strawman argument.

Also as stated in other threads, I'd meet you F2F if I'm ever in the San Jose area. I'd even buy you a drink and stage massage at AJs since the Brass Rail is closed. I'll make a thread if this ever happens. I'd have no issues and would enjoy seeing how you would deal with me. Anytime, bruh.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    My 3rd Strip Club Lesson About Women:

The other two stories were about real women in real strip clubs. This one though was entirely in something I read. I think it was Gallery Magazine. This woman who wrote the article had been a sociology graduate student. She decided to spend a summer working in a strip club. So to get the job she had to take her clothes off in the owner's office.

At our clubs here they don't do that. They audition in front of a real audience and they keep the tips they get.

So she started. And quickly she found that she was having to field P4P invitations continuously. And this was exactly the Cathy of my first story was in effect telling me, "You don't understand, I get hit on by 50 guys a night."

So this woman worked their and contended with this, then as she described it, a nicely dressed man indicated that he wanted to spend the night with her. She was elated. She was bored and lonely and no one had offered her anything like that since she had been working there.

So she was fully ready. Then he said, "By the way, what's the rate?"

She explained that right away something snapped in her. Whereas she had envisioned a night in a hotel room, now she envisioned being cramped into the back seat of a car. She was extremely irritated.

SJG

Do You Feel Like I Do
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5PgG4ak…
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    "How about even one of you having something constructive to post that furthers the discussion?"

^^^ instead of having a discussion, san_jose_guy is just using this thread to pontificate and reminisce about days of yore with strippers. He's not really replying to any posts based on discussing this thread topic.

• TFP
    3 years ago
    @SLD that's the main thing I notice with SJG. He every so often recalls the same exact stories that happened so long ago. And based on those experiences he's come up with his scheme of how to get strippers to come home with him and in his own words "pump load after load into them".

Which would be cool if he actually tried these schemes out to see if they really work. Instead we get no accounts of that. Only the same regurgitated stories from decades past. And if you ask him about any of his recent strip club visits then it's the same ass privacy wall comment. Oh but he has no problems sharing all the stories of his visits from way in the past?
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    @TFP amen brother. That's exactly what I'm talking about. All those stories are real but from when he could actually go and afford to go to strip clubs. But this was back in the 90s and he was still married. He was doing it all behind his wife's back and spending all their money. And then when his wife finally found out and divorced him, he lost everything.

Then this set off his PTSD and the deterioration of his mind and psyche. But he is too proud and narcissistic and his guilt is too strong for him to admit his own faults. So instead he looks back at all those times and stories and finds other reasons (i.e. excuses) where his interactions with strippers went awry, but he could have had a "real" relationship with them.

Simultaneous to this he blames his marriage and how it was a death trap rather than face the fact that he was the reason for why it failed. He's reversed the logic by design. He thinks his bad marriage drove him to go to strip clubs, but in reality it was his strip clubbing and AMP mongering that caused his divorce. He's gone so far as to say he would have died if it wasn't for being able to escape to strip clubs. Death from a bad marriage? Really?

Ultimately, it's all just an elaborate defense mechanism to avoid facing himself as the reason he lost everything in life. Blame his marriage on it rather than himself. Look back at past stripper interactions as missed opportunities with women that wanted him but it didn't work out due to other circumstances besides him. These are just mental defenses.

And even now, when called out on them, what does he do? He blames the accuser as invading his privacy! Again, it's a defense mechanism. But to him it's an egregious privacy invasion...even though he's completely anonymous to you and I both AND even though we really don't care about it to the extent that we don't care about anyone else's stripper stories. It's just internet banter in the grand scheme of things to us.

Furthermore, on top of this he has his "sensitive" and "critical" business matters to protect so that his privacy is of utmost importance. Yet again, it's nothing but a ruse and defense mechanism.

Also as you stated he doesn't even realize his own contradictions from the fact that he can admit to all this detailed mongering in the past but not today. Please.

So now, fast forward to today, what do we have? He's repeating himself and all these defense mechanisms over and over and over. 6 days a week. Year after year. It doesn't matter what others say as well. It's not about them. It's about him and repeating the same lies and theories and excuses over and over again. It's the only way that he can sustain them and stay in a state of denial.

I think it's all sad and I post and reply and comment on his posts to try and see if he can wake up out of his mental funk, but I'm sure he's stuck in this as a mental do loop and nothing can bring him out of it. 🤷
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Fucking clown attacking sjg for reminiscing yhe 1990s. So go troll everyone constantly bringing up memories from the 1970s on here 🤡 yall are sick in the head
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    ^^^ Hey icee why don't you post something constructive and be a role model in this thread? Maybe do it in between your trolling of others in other threads?

And BTW I'm just posting per the thread topic. Sorry if you're butthurt but that's on you. Maybe ignore the comments if you don't like them.

Lastly, don't you have me on ignore? Don't forget to put me back on it and pretend again until the next time you read and reply to my posts, clown. 🤭🤡
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Hey Iceefag Fuck you you are the most prolific troll on this site, in two years with just your last two aliases you have close to 4000 posts not a single one with anything decent to say so go and fuck your bigoted opinionated self.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I read the first post in this discussion. I also read a few of SJG’s follow up posts, and it seems like a somewhat normal guy’s initiation to strip clubbing.

How did he move from a few reasonable encounters with strippers to creating a bizarre sex cult? It seems like a huge jump.

Granted, I’m sure Michael Douglas’ character in Falling Down wasn’t always a sociopath either.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    I think icee uses TUSCL for psychological issues as well. She just doesn't post like san_jose_creep in a solid block of time.

Her issue is her guilt from using drug addicted stripper whores for financial and sexual gain. And she's miserable because these are the only relationships that she can sustain.

So she comes on TUSCL to psychologically elevate herself over PLs that do extras and are P4P. To her they are an easy target and trolling them makes her feel better about herself.

And just like san_jose_creep she's gotta keep repeating herself. About every month she creates a thread to aggrandize that she "dates" stripper whores while the rest of TUSCL has to pay. On a regular basis in all threads she finds a way to chime in about either how stripper whores love her and she doesn't have to "pay" them or how all other TUSCLers do. Just like san_jose_creep it's done over and over and over again. 🤷
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    "How did he move from a few reasonable encounters with strippers to creating a bizarre sex cult? It seems like a huge jump."

^^^ @Cashman remember those initial encounters were in the 90s and his organization posts started around the mid 10s. It hasn't been a huge jump. It's been a steady mental deterioration over years.

And you can actually see it if you bother to read his threads and posts from when he joined TUSCL to now. I have done this somewhat and if I recall, his earliest posts don't mention the organization. They are moreso his actual AMP whore encounters and issues with the institution of marriage. He even has a few about actual encounters with his ex. It's only later in his thread history and posts that you start seeing the organization mentioned. This is a summary that doesn't do justice to what I'm saying, but I promise you if you study his threads and posts, the deterioration of his mind over years is all there as proof.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I think strip clubs are one of the last places in society where human nature is allowed to freely express itself. Under the facade of fantasy you find some of the most realness in human interactions.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    ^^^ LMAO you find realness under the facade of fantasy?

You might want to rethink this one from a logical reading comprehension standpoint.

Spoiler alert - both a fantasy and facade are things that don't reflect reality. And using them both doesn't constitute a double negative.

Definition of fantasy...
    ...the faculty or activity of imagining things, especially things that are impossible or improbable.

Definition of facade...
    ...an outward appearance that is maintained to conceal a less pleasant or creditable reality.

🤭🤡
  • TFP
    3 years ago
    @Icee no one minds that SJG reminisces about his times in the 90s. For me I just wonder why he's so willing to share about those strip club visits in the 90s, but if you ask him about his recent visits he gets all butthurt acting like you're trying to invade his privacy.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    "but if you ask him about his recent visits he gets all butthurt acting like you're trying to invade his privacy"

TFP, you don't seem to like my defense of my privacy.

Well consider this bit cranked in turn by turn, all the way, until it disappears in your rectum.

https://www.istockphoto.com/photo/old-br…

And SirCircleJerkalot:

All this hot air you are venting is being generated by self digestion. Go back into your grave, pull the coffin lid shut, and let the processes of decomposition run their course. Stop leaving your liquifying remains on my threads.

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    san_jose_creep you might want to think about everything that I've posted and reflect on it. Hopefully you'll go out and actually meet a woman in real life instead of constantly pontificating that you know exactly how to get with one and making excuses for how your marriage failed.

6 days a week.

Year after year.

Time for you to break the cycle, no?
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    If you were in front of me right now you would be crying out, "I respect SJG's privacy...I respect SJG's privacy...I respect SJG's privacy..."

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ If he were in front of you, your Great Wall of Privacy would have, by definition, failed...
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Except that in that case it wouldn't matter because he would be getting his Final Rebuke.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    I'm sure he's quaking in his boots.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    @san_jose_creep continually hiding behind your faux privacy wall is part of that cycle that you need to break.

You life isn't going to change for the worse just because anonymous people know that you are homeless and broke in San Jose.

Go out and actually meet a woman in real life instead of constantly pontificating that you know exactly how to get with one and making excuses for how your marriage failed.

6 days a week.

Year after year.

• SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    @san_jose_creep as stated if we ever meet F2F you should take me up on that stage massage at AJs. I don't know if they still do it like back when you actually went to strip clubs in real life, but for $5 you would sit in a chair on the stage while a hot bikini babe gave you a shoulder rub for a few min. It would be my Final Rebuke to you.

Because you seriously need to relax, bro. Lighten up a little. TUSCL PLs have their own lives outside of the boards. What we say and do here has zero impact on real life. It's just an internet forum of mindless banter. Not that important. But with you you get overly violent and so intense about that privacy wall that doesn't matter one bit. You're waaaay too invested in it and take TUSCL too seriously.

So get out and live a little in real life.

You life isn't going to change for the worse just because anonymous people know that you are homeless and broke in San Jose.

Go out and actually meet a woman in real life instead of constantly pontificating that you know exactly how to get with one and making excuses for how your marriage failed.

6 days a week.

Year after year.

• TFP
    3 years ago
    Typical SJG response. Another hypothetical threat talking about stuff that would never happen.

@Slaveboss I know you're an uber SJG loving troll but I'll still answer your questions. Obviously that's not my ass in my avatar, if that was a dude's ass I'd feel violated. Like that prank on YouTube where a dude wears leggings and bends over in the park. When a guy walks by and checks him out he turns around and and says 'why you looking at my ass man, are you gay?'

And yeah, thong tan lines are hot as fuck! But the only place I've been where I see girls regularly sport those is in Mexico at those clubs in TJ.

As for your request of having the dancer remove her fake eyelashes, why don't you give that a shot and report back here what response you get? I remember a couple girls asking me if I wanted a dance, I declined. When they asked why I told them I prefer thongs or g-strings rather than the panties they were wearing. Some would actually retort that they'd go and change into a thong for me. All I could think was, damn, business must be slow today.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    @TFP are panties seriously a deal breaker for you? In all cases?

LMFAO you know you can make one out of the panties? Call it a "PL's wedgie". 😂
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    By the way @san_jose_creep do you know we are similar PLs now? We are now both PLs that don't go to strip clubs in real life anymore!

And we started similarly too! Both PLs in the Bay Area in the 90s. At the time it was behind my wife's back, again just like you! I used to go to the Brass Rail and DejaVu and Market St. Cinema too. That said, I never went to an AMP, so we are different in that regard. But I nitpick.

Anyway I just realized all this. Our PL journeys are kind of like "A Tale of Two PLs". LOL they were the best of times and the worst of times, no?

But when our wives caught us is when I think our PL paths started to diverge. Your wife divorced you and my wife didn't. Also I never thought of marriage as a death trap. She stuck by me and we worked things out. And I always thought marriage is a commitment as per my vows.

I remember getting busted the first time too. I was going into AJs Girls and she drove by as I was at the entrance and we saw each other. I'll never forget the look on her face! One of my worst nights ever in our marriage.

So anyway, as mentioned we worked things out. Over the years I still went to strip clubs but I also had long spells of not going. She allowed it at times and then she wasn't comfortable during other times. She busted me more than once but she also stayed with me and we always worked things out. We also went to clubs together in Portland during one phase.

Fast forward to today and basically going to clubs has lost its luster. It's just not as exciting and fun. Also in retrospect doing it behind her back isn't healthy. The guilt wore me out and she deserves better. I can give her better and am committed to it. Am I perfect? Hell no! Can I say I'll never club again? Hell no as well! All I know is that I want to be waking up in the morning with this woman for the rest of my life.

So now we are once again similar PLs by not going to clubs but yet still posting to TUSCL! Our journeys have come full circle back to each other.

I've always thought of you as a cautionary tale for all married PLs. An example of what can happen if you take clubbing and mongering too far. And now I can say I have learned from you as applicable to my own marriage.

So with all this, I hope you can realize that every marriage is different, it's not always a death trap and can be a wonderful thing. Also not all women are the same, so there are no formulas or "systems" to get you to waking up in the mornings with one. You just gotta have an open mind, empath and the ability to admit your own faults.

This is my own learning about strip clubs and a woman.

• SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    *empathy*
  • TFP
    3 years ago
    @SLD nah, panties aren't a deal breaker. Truth be told it was the most honest, non hurtful rejection I could think of without just bluntly saying "you're not my type".
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    @TFP LOL but then when she calls you on your bluff then you have to find another excuse. I just say no thanks right now and if I change my mind I'll give them a wave to come over again.

LOL I remember a stripper that took out a butt plug for me. Brazilian and Irish mix. Brazilian ass for sure. But on a petite body and so fit. She did Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu for exercise. Her ass was so thick I didn't see the butt plug until she twerked on stage. That simple black string thong was so sexy until I saw the jeweled plug. Total deal breaker. She had no problem taking it out before we got dances. LOL anytime you mention thongs in a thread it makes me think of a story.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    "So what I learned, if you are not going for P4P, not offering money or acting like she can be bought, and are open and honest, the girls was likely to be just putty in your hands.

Now I did not see her again, I was not really prepared to finish what I had started, but I did most certainly learn from it."

^^^ @san_jose_creep you really didn't learn anything here with Cathy. Everything you posted in your first post is complete speculation on your part. You never actually went out with her and you never actually talked to her about what she really wanted with you, so you really don't know anything about her true intentions. Again you only SPECULATE about what you THINK she wanted. And without actually ever going out with her you will NEVER know the truth.

When she left that message that she wanted to see you it could have easily meant that you should just go back to the club. You said she was at the club when she left that message, right? Therefore it stands to reason that she simply wanted you to come back to the club as her CUSTOMER. She never said she wanted to see you on an OTC date and you never actually went out on one and you never actually talked about it specifically. Again you drew a conclusion about her based on pure SPECULATION.

And just because she saw a black hooker rubbing up on you ITC might have easily been because you weren't simply being her customer. Strippers are always trying to keep customers that are potential regulars. She left that message to come see her ITC so she might have been glaring and snappy with you because she thought you'd be tipping her exclusively. Again she was counting on you to be her CUSTOMER.

Sorry, but your first post doesn't prove anything that you learned about a woman. It just proves that there could be alternate reasons for why she did what she did. Without you actually dating her we will never know which reasons are correct.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    "She wanted to see me outside. But she said it would take a few days. I think now this was about AuntFlo visiting.

She declined to give out her phone number, but she said she would call me. I had given her my work phone number.

Then about 4 days later she did call. I picked up the phone and there she was. At my work place that would not be really so cool. Mostly male company and other married guys were not fooling around, and our bosses would not approve. So I freaked and I told her to call me back.

She never forgave me for this, would never talk to me again, except once when I got her sister on the Brass Rail telephone and the sister got her."

^^^ @san_jose_creep once again you are just SPECULATING about Irma's intentions with this quote and the full post about her.

First of all, the mention about Aunt Flo visiting her is again just something you are ASSUMING. She never said that she's on her period, right? Again you don't know. And furthermore sometimes women use the Aunt Flo excuse to AVOID having to have sex with a man. It's a convenient out without having to outright say they just don't want to have sex. And it's not like you're going to be able to prove it.

And then her calling you at work again proves nothing. You said nothing about what she actually said to you on that call. Again just like Cathy, she could have been calling to see if you were going to the club as a customer. You again have NO IDEA and only know she later never wanted to talk to you again. And the reasons are UNKNOWN. Just because you asked her to call back later isn't a reason for her to get mad enough to never want to talk again. It's common for someone to ask to be called back. Happens all the time. Getting mad about it doesn't. LOL are you sure Irma wasn't just creeped out by you and was calling to tell you to leave her the fuck alone because you kept creeping her ITC?

Like the Cathy story, you learned nothing concrete about Irma and what she really wanted.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    @san_jose_creep you really need to reset and rethink your conclusions on strippers based on those two encounters. In both cases you made ASSUMPTIONS on their intentions and simply misread what was being said.

And in both cases you again didn't outright prove anything and validate all those ASSUMPTIONS. And by validate I mean actually go on a date with them or understand exactly why, by direct and open communication with them, they didn't want to get together. For example with the Cathy story you posted this:

"So she said, "*I* don't go out with customers."

Now it would take me some years to really understand her meaning..."

At that moment if you were confused you should have outright asked if it meant that she would go out with you specifically if you simply weren't her customer. That would have ended all SPECULATION right there, through direct and open communication. If she said yes, then you could have told her you'd stop going to the club immediately and set up a date. If she said no, then she might have had other reasons why she didn't want to go out with you without being a customer.

Instead you took years to TRY and figure out what she really meant but by then she was long gone so you DON'T REALLY KNOW her true intentions with you.

In my experience a woman wants a man that she can trust. So if you are completely open and say exactly what you want with no ambiguity and listen and understand exactly what she wants with no ambiguity, you will eliminate misunderstandings and false conclusions with each other. If you can get to this point with a real woman in real life, it can be a good thing if she really wants to be with you. If she trusts you and really loves you she will be there for you every morning. 7 days a week. Year after year.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    F2F a zombie can soak up an awful lot of buck shot.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ From above

"Fact is, any reference to your F2F life gets an overreaction usually seen only when a 2-year-old's sense of self is threatened. Graphic threats to boil us in oil, blow our heads off, or "exterminate" us don't make us fearful, they just make you look like a bellowing retard."
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    ^^^ @san_jose_creep I just made several posts as per the thread topic and as constructive dialogue in accordance with your subsequent posts. And now you post this?

Clearly you are not even interested in having a discussion here. I happen to like this thread because it applies to me to and because I think your posts have logical flaws which explain why you cannot get a stripper to be with you. Plus as stated we are both PLs that don't go to strip clubs so we have similar journeys.

How about having something constructive to post that furthers the discussion?
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    My F2F life is private. F2F I would use any necessary means to defend it. There is nothing the Central Intelligence Agency has ever done which I would not also do.

We have here some people who don't seem to know how to do anything except trying to attack the privacy of my F2F life. I am not going to tolerate this. No one would tolerate it F2F, and I would not either. You guys are just taking advantage of this forum by using it for your idiotic nonsense.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ *yawn*
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    "My F2F life is private."

^^^ @san_jose_creep if you want to keep your life private and not have people constructively reply to your posts, then I suggest that you simply stop posting about your private life.

In this thread you WILLINGLY posted about private affairs with Cathy and Irma. You WILLINGLY posted that you were physically inside the Brass Rail in your F2F life.

And I simply replied to these posts.

And now you want to take issue with me as if I invaded your privacy? You WILLINGLY shared it!!!

I think it's you that is taking advantage of this forum for your idiotic nonsense. Clearly you are not pursuing or advocating constructive dialogue in here. You just want to post as if TUSCL is your personal diary.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    This is online, its not a bar. I can post about somethings when I think it will help foster constructive communications. But I am the one who decides where to draw the line. The line is what it says within the 4 corners of my post.

You SLD want to keep trying to build siege scaffolds to attack the privacy of my f2f life. F2F I would respond so that you could not do that anymore.

Go back to your grave. Stop leaving your putrid entrails on my threads. You drive decent people off of this board.

SJG

https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=8794

https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=3199
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    "But I am the one who decides where to draw the line. The line is what it says within the 4 corners of my post."

Actually that's Founder.

You are just another denizen.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Founder is a good buy because he lets people speak their peace.

I decide where what I post ends, and where the privacy of my f2f life begins, and it is at the 4 corners of my posts.

SJG
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^ when was the last time yiu went i dude a club LLoyd?
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    "This is online, its not a bar. I can post about somethings when I think it will help foster constructive communications. But I am the one who decides where to draw the line. The line is what it says within the 4 corners of my post."

^^^ @san_jose_creep that's fine if you want to draw a privacy line for your own life. No shit and duh. None of us can force each other to post and we all simply post whatever the fuck we want and only founder can control it.

So we agree on the obvious here.

All I was saying, and you didn't address it, is that by you picking and choosing what you want to post about in your private life and also in parallel you are (supposedly) encouraging dialogue, you open others up to continue to post about that private life THAT YOU JUST POSTED ABOUT YOURSELF. Which is exactly what you did.

In this thread you WILLINGLY posted about private affairs with Cathy and Irma. You WILLINGLY posted that you were physically inside the Brass Rail in your F2F life.

And I simply replied to these posts.

And all In saying, constructively, is that if you didn't want me to post and reply to you about your private affairs at the Brass Rail and with Cathy and Irma, THEN YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE POSTED ABOUT IT YOURSELF. By posting your private life on a discussion forum, you are INVITING DISCUSSION over it. Understand?

"You SLD want to keep trying to build siege scaffolds to attack the privacy of my f2f life."

^^^ as stated I was merely having a discussion over only your private affairs that you posted yourself.

So if you don't want me to post about your private life, then stop doing it yourself. This is a discussion forum. We are here to discuss the topics posted, dumbass.

"F2F I would respond so that you could not do that anymore."

^^^ as stated we will see what you would really do if we met F2F. I will look you up if I'm ever in San Jose.

"Go back to your grave. Stop leaving your putrid entrails on my threads. You drive decent people off of this board."

^^^ as stated you really need to relax. Maybe get a massage at AJs. It's $5 for a bikini babe to do it for a few min. You are way too invested in TUSCL and take it too seriously. If you don't like my posts then just ignore them. I'm not forcing you to read them. Some people enjoy my posts, some people don't. That's life. Personally I'm posting to have fun and enjoy myself and laugh. You should try it!

FWIW I've enjoyed this entire dialogue. Two PLs that don't go to strip clubs in real life, conversing on a forum designed for it. Just my opinion, bro. 🤷
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    SLD, as a zombie you are even worse than when you were alive.

SJG

Layla
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fX5USg8_…
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    ^^^ @san_jose_creep How about having something constructive to post that furthers the discussion?
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    I have told 3 narratives. Now I am waiting until you go back to your grave and pull the lid shut on your coffin before I continue.

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    And I commented on those three narratives as per normal discussion forum purpose.

Instead of threatening me and calling me a zombie you could simply continue the discussion. FYI that's the point of posting to a discussion forum.

If you didn't want to discuss what you posted, then maybe don't post at all. Just a thought.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    SLD, my face to face life is private. That pretty much means anything which goes beyond the 4 corners of my post.

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    ^^^ which is to say that you don't really want to have a discussion on a discussion forum. You don't want anyone to further the conversation that you created yourself.

Makes perfect sense.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    My F2F life is absolutely private and that is not negotiable.

Sometimes I will make a judgement call and disclose something, but that is as far as it goes, the 4 corners of my post.

So if you want someone you can pick at and troll, I suggest you go somewhere else and find someone else.

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    ^^^ which is to say that you don't really want to have a discussion on a discussion forum. You don't want anyone to further the conversation that you created yourself.

You're just posting as if TUSCL is your personal diary. Spoiler alert: it's a discussion forum. For like, discussing thing. 🤯
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    *things*
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    I am not going to let you or anyone build siege scaffolds to try and attack the privacy of my F2F life. So the boundaries will always be very simple, the 4 corners of my posts.

Stop dumping your putrid entrails on this thread!

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Admit it, @SJG, you aren't here to talk women, strip clubs, or anything like that.

You're here to rant and rave, to offer tiny glimpses into your private life as an excuse to lash out and threaten when someone probes. It gives your little life meaning.

And it's so tied to your self worth that at any threat to your access, you brown nose the shit out of Founder.

Newsflash, Lloyd, if you don't want anyone here talking about your precious f2f life, just don't talk about it. Plenty of us don't, and in not doing so, keep a privacy wall you couldn't dream of. What's my name? What city do I live in? What do I do for work or fun beyond strip clubs?

But that isn't what you really want. You want the conflict even while you claim to want civility, because the goings on of this board are all you have in life. You endlessly catalog old threads and bump your own because this is all you got.

Outside of fellow bad actors like Icey and Cacaplop, no one here supports you. You're just boring.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Tetradon, none of you guys would get away with doing this to anyone f2f, not me, not anyone else.

THe fact that you do it here just means that you have no respect for this forum. And if you think I am boring, just put me on ignore. That would be a big improvement.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ The fact that I point out the motives behind your behavior, LOL.

If you don't want anyone curious about your F2F life, why not just shut up about it?
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    "Nothing of the sort was on the table with Cathy and I or with Irma and I.

And that in each case it ended up with the girl being angry with me,
    shows that they did not see it as anything like P4P. I was making an
    on the level advance and they took it that way and that is why they
    engaged so openly."

^^^ @san_jose_creep just my opinion only, but by ending up angry with you and based on what you posted about all of it, they were just creeped out by you.

Cathy just wanted to see you as a customer at work, and when she said she didn't go out with them, it was just a nice way of her flat out rejecting you and not wanting anything to do with you.

Then because you misconstrued her intentions, because again you didn't openly and honestly communicate with her, she got fed up from you creeping on her and not leaving her alone.

And with Irma you also couldn't take her hints and kept creeping on her to the point that she finally got angry when you tried to call her at work.

Seriously, bro, I don't think you have a good read on the intentions of women and because you make ASSUMPTIONS and DON'T OPENLY COMMUNICATE. It turns out bad. The same thing happened with your wife! All encounters with women ended up with them angry at you.

None of this has anything to do with P4P or NOT P4P. It has everything to do with you simply ASSUME you know women when you are clueless. And you're creepy.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    "For myself, I guess I did see both Cathy and Irma as being of a lower
    social class than myself."

^^^ @san_jose_creep wow this is very elitist of you. Maybe you shouldn't look at women as lower class. Now that you are homeless and broke in San Jose, do you want people to think you are lower class?

Moreover, do you think you are lower class yourself from when you were gainfully employed and had a wife and home? Is that what your privacy wall is all about? What you think of yourself?
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Again, SLD, trying to build siege scaffolds. F2F you would not get away with this for one minute.

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago

You're just posting as if TUSCL is your personal diary. Spoiler alert: it's a discussion forum. For like, discussing things. 🤯
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    @SJG, if I met you F2F, I'd buy you a drink and a FRBBBJOYH (front room bareback blowjob on your Huffy)
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    SLD and Tetradon, my F2F life is private and the line is exactly where I draw it, which is in the 4 corners of my posts. Go find someone else to pester, though if you try this kind of stuff f2f you won't last long.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    @SJG, after your FRBBBJOYH, I would buy you TLNITBROTHSWYL (toda la Noche in the back room of the homeless shelter where you live), or possibly a BBBFITROTSJPL (bare back buttfuck in the restroom of the San Jose public library).

And your girl would say "oh San Jose Guy, bend me over that privacy wall and screw my brains out!"
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Again, trying to get over my privacy wall by constructing siege scaffolds. F2F I would not tolerate this and nor would anyone else.

You disrespect this forum and all of its members by posting such things.

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Trolladon what do you get out of trolling a strip club forum with alt right bs and attacking members?
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    @SJG, F2F I'm a pretty chill dude, though I don't suffer fools anywhere. After you bent the girl I got you over your privacy wall and screwed her brains out, I'd get you... Maybe a Coke and a couple taquitos from 7/11.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Private means private. Simple concept, simple to enforce.

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    Now that san_jose_creep confirmed that he looks at others with a social class mindset, as with Cathy and Irma, I'm convinced that he sees everybody in their own social class. He looks at some as upper, middle, and lower. Including himself. Everyone has their class place in his mind.

And since he fell from his own - from having a wife and a home and a job to being alone, homeless, and broke - he believes he has dropped to the bottom of his own class system.

This is ultimately the reason for his "impenetrable" wall of privacy. Not only does he want anyone else not to know his class, he also doesn't want to face it himself.

Furthermore he believes that on TUSCL he has risen above it. On TUSCL he can be a great thinker and knowledgeable womanizer. Even the leader of a sex organization where all women are his sex slaves (LMFAO "willing" at that).

While online, all he needs to do is sustain this wall and he's above the social class that he put himself in, which is so important to himself alone. This is why that wall is so important. With that wall and while on TUSCL he has come up from the bottom.

6 days a week.

Year after year.

@san_jose_creep don't you think you should break the cycle? Your have been unsuccessful with keeping up that wall. The siege has won. The zombies are inside and you cannot stop them. They are all in your privacy and you have failed to prevent this.

Break the cycle. Go out and meet a woman in real life and better yourself in real life. If you can't stop posting to TUSCL completely, at least use half your normal time here towards this.

Just my opinion.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    SLD, my F2F life is private, you know nothing about me, and that is by design.

Go back to your grave and pull your coffin lid shut.

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    "SLD and Tetradon, my F2F life is private and the line is exactly where I draw it, which is in the 4 corners of my posts. Go find someone else to pester, though if you try this kind of stuff f2f you won't last long."

^^^ @san_jose_creep I know this already. You have repeated this point numerous times already.

As stated I like this thread. I'm participating in the constructive dialogue of it. I'm not pestering anyone. I just have a lot of thoughts about it. You're a complex dude with complex thoughts, so you give me a lot to comment on. That you think it's pestering is on you.

So I am truly sorry but I do see TUSCL as a forum for having a discussion. You created this thread and made a lot of points that I would like to discuss. And I am trying to have a discussion with anyone especially you as the OP. Feel free to participate with me or feel free to ignore. I am for sure doing the same thing with you. Remember we can only control our own actions and not each other's.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    SLD, You would never get to go on challenging someone's privacy f2f, you know what would happen to you. Though I guess you could then turn into a zombie.

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    "SLD, my F2F life is private, you know nothing about me, and that is by design."

^^^ @san_jose_creep actually I do know about you based on your own posts. You yourself posted, and I quote:

"Sometimes I will make a judgement call and disclose something"

And from these posts admitting your own private affairs, I have learned about you. And you're the one that has been telling me everything that I know about you.

And thanks!
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    "SLD, You would never get to go on challenging someone's privacy f2f, you know what would happen to you. Though I guess you could then turn into a zombie."

^^^ @san_jose_creep that's fine and dandy and all, and I respect your opinion. But this is an online discussion forum. By design we are anonymous to each other and can exchange dialogues with this understanding. It really doesn't matter what we might do in a F2F situation. But cool hypothetical post!

FYI my wife and I joke that downtown Portland is full of zombies. The homeless population is out of control out here and since she drives through downtown a lot, she's always worried about hitting someone. And a lot of times they don't pay attention and don't care about the traffic. So she's always worried about hitting a "zombie". Do you see the same thing in San Jose?
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    And here we always have guys getting busted in the toilet stalls of the Unemployment Office for masturbating to images on their cell phones.

I guess that with just Unemployment money, they can't afford to be LDKing at strip clubs anymore.

Maybe at a minimum they still have a wife who will tie their shoes for them.

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    ^^^ if I were homeless and still with my wife it would be awesome. That's still winning in my book. I'd take that over being rich and alone any day and every day.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    But you are self digesting to get the biochemical energy to walk around. You are dead.

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    I'm still posting. And I still have a pulse. 🤷
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    SirLDAlot - I appreciate your analysis and research regarding SJG. I have not gone back so far, to understand his mental affliction. It has been a decline in cognitive function over time, and it is sad to see his current state of delusion.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Speaking of declines in cognitive abilities I feel bad for skibum and 20 fag too.

And when it comes to mental illness yeah I hope sircumsinhispantsalot and trolladon get help for their schizophrenic ocd.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    ^^^ LMFAO icee that's a bit rich coming from the guy that keeps pretending that I'm on ignore but yet keeps reading my posts. It's kinda OCD for you to do that, no? Keep up that ritual. I see you've been following me all along. 🤭🤡
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    ^ "guy"
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Laughing at Iceefag is a normal reaction who takes a wannabe Pimp who tries to commit suicide over his whore seriously
    What a strange weirdo lol
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Icey suffers from mental retardation, which is currently untreatable, but with therapy and education one can live a full life.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Icey bruh, you're just a little kid wanna be. It's okay.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    I thought san_jose_creep was by far TUSCL's biggest nut job, still do, but then icee came along and started vying for the title. Made me rethink it. Over time she might just take the crown. 🤷
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    "SirLDAlot - I appreciate your analysis and research regarding SJG. I have not gone back so far, to understand his mental affliction. It has been a decline in cognitive function over time, and it is sad to see his current state of delusion."

^^^ @Cashman I appreciate that. With san_jose_creep it has taken A LOT of effort on my part. So I understand why others have not analyzed him in detail.

What started as me just trying to understand the motivations of a troll that was obsessed about trolling others that get lapdances (the whole "chump's game" schtick thing that the has) ... on a strip club website, mind you, where talking about lapdances is commonplace ... has become a very "deep dive" into his motivations and patterns of his posting. And wow with all of his posts (6 days a week, year after year), he has tons of posts to sift through and analyze. Tons.

And if you study him in detail, in summary you will see that his posts have evolved from only a somewhat crazy PL that actually went to AMPs and shared stories about it at the start, no different than your everyday TUSCL oddball, to the writings of a complete and utter madman that's now just using TUSCL as a personal diary and doesn't actually go out and do anything with strippers or sex workers in general.

6 days a week.

Year after year.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    "Icey suffers from mental retardation"

@Tetra I've thought about this and it's entirely possible, but I always thought the biggest issue is that icee is just poorly educated. She lacks critical thinking skills that are usually gained in college and her debate style is rudimentary. She often uses and doesn't understand the meaning of a strawman argument. Also she often posts drunk or high. Another factor is psychological trauma from her parents dying from cancer. On top of this all for sure is narcissism.

Regardless, she's a nut job too.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ I don't know, man, Icey's combination of leftist talking points and factual and logical error speaks to what passes for a college education in much of the country. Not to mention playing the victim when called out.

I maintain he's a short buser.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    ^ yeah you may be right. I graduated in 1995, UC Berkeley, and noticed times have changed with these new graduates.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    To be able to talk about sensitive personal things there needs to be some civility, and especially respect for the privacy limits, the four corners of the post.

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    ^^^ talking about a strip club visit in real life on a strip club website is not a sensitive personal item. It happens all the time here. You, san_jose_creep, are the single exception to this.

Quit using it as an excuse and just talk about it.

And I've been civil to you throughout this thread. It's you that has threatened extreme violence towards me.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    @san_jose_guy remember that it really doesn't matter that we all know you are homeless in San Jose. And everything we know is through your own posts.

If you don't want us to know more about your privacy, then seriously you should stop posting about it completely. Otherwise you'll continue to leak out information regarding your own privacy. And then you'll get mad about others finding out something you never intended. But it's no fault other than your own for posting stuff about yourself to begin with. For example you should have never posted about Cathy and Irma. Like nothing. But you did so it invited others like me to comment on the posts. I would have never posted on either of them had you not made your own posts about them.

And now it's too late. We know what we know which is more than intended.

Same thing goes about you being homeless and broke and not going to strip clubs this millennium.

But now we know, so you might as well stop the facade and the same lame excuses you keep posting about protecting your privacy. It doesn't work. Furthermore it doesn't matter either way.

So just admit it, drop your lame excuses, and move on. Trust me in that not one TUSCLer cares that you are a broke and homeless bum. And you'll be OK and nothing will come of it.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    SLD, you know nothing about me. All you are is a zombie. Stop dropping your putrid flesh on my threads or on this board. Go back to your grave.

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    @san_jose_creep I know everything about you because of you. Just stop posting yourself and then you won't have to worry about my comments.

Funny how you talk about civility and then make comments as if I should die.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ^^^ You are only spewing your garbage to try and build a siege scaffold to attack my privacy. You make up nonsense and post it and some people might believe it. I don't care what people believe, but you post so much garbage that you make it impossible to maintain any topical continuity. You saturate this forum with your idiocy.

F2f I would deal with you quickly and decisively, as would anyone else. Your posting is disrespect to this forum.

SJG
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    And the tour de farce continues
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    LMFAO @twentyfive and san_jose_creep wears the polka dot jersey. 😂😂😂
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    It bears repeating.

@SJG,

"I maintain strict privacy, but you still disregard this and try to build siege scaffolds."

LOL whatever, man.

You LIKE the attention to your "F2F" life, because for someone with so much going on, evidence of your F2F incompetence abounds. No internet for a year-plus in Silicon Valley. Can't post outside of public library hours. Lo-o-o-o-o-o-oooong conversations with oneself, in which you link everything you've seen on the internet that day. Won't someone talk to me about sex magick...pweeeeeeeze?

Fact is, any reference to your F2F life gets an overreaction usually seen only when a 2-year-old's sense of self is threatened. Graphic threats to boil us in oil, blow our heads off, or "exterminate" us don't make us fearful, they just make you look like a bellowing retard.

Imaginary enemies here make you feel important. It lets you indulge Walter Mitty fantasies of being a CIA operative, of being magnetic and interesting, when you have 100+ post conversations with yourself because no one cares. There's nothing new or interesting about the way you do it, either.

You don't have enemies here for the same reason you don't have friends. Because you are tedious, repetitive, and maladjusted. We just like getting a rise out of you, because it's so reliably entertaining. Like you'll respond to this.

There are no "siege scaffolds" because even with a privacy wall thicker than Icey's head, there's nothing of interest within the walls.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    @san_jose_creep might I remind you that you are in the top 3 most ignored members here. And you have zero reviews.

You just use TUSCL as your personal diary. How many threads do you bump a day where nobody else is posting in them? You're not here to have a discussion unless it suits your own personal agenda. Oftentimes it has nothing to do with strip clubs.

And here I am posting as per the thread topic, with civility, mind you, and you do nothing but attack me with strawman arguments. And violence. Reread the your comments and reread my comments in this thread and it's clear who's the one spewing vitriol and nonsense. (Spoiler alert: it's not me. 😁)
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    @Tetra well said. 👏👏👏
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ LOL, this board's bad actors, non-contributors, and freaks stick together.

You haven't logged on under your other alter egos for a while, Cacaplop. They're spoiling for a fight.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ @Lesco_Brandon? @Sera? @Cedrick? Anything to say to your Cacaplop alter ego?
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    "You make up nonsense and post it and some people might believe it. I don't care what people believe..."

^^^ @san_jose_creep if you don't care what people believe, then why are you concerned about people that might believe the nonsense that I post?

Do you realize that this doesn't make any logical sense?

Furthermore, if you don't care what people believe, then why do you care about what I believe is true about you?

Now you're just not making logical sense anymore.

It's clear that you care about what I post because you would react so emotionally and so violently over my posts to begin with.

Face it dude, you are just throwing illogical temper tantrums at me. If I'm posting something illogical and wrong, please post it and quote it. Point out exactly the words that I'm posting that are incorrect.

I just did it with you. I quoted exactly what you posted and pointed out exactly where you had a logical fallacy. Do the same with me rather than your uncivil and ad hominem attacks.

Again, quote me and prove me wrong. I challenge you!

Otherwise you're just demonstrating the same incivility that you decry. 🤷
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    So anyway, back to the thread topic. @san_jose_creep I want you to note this and recognize that I'm trying to have a civil discourse regarding the topic of the thread. So if you get all butthurt and vitriolic, that's completely on you.

Over my 30+ years of clubbing in actual strip clubs, I've learned that all strippers are different and are as varied and different as regular civilian women. Some are lesbian, some are bi, some are straight. Some are too fat, some are too skinny. Some are hot, some are not so hot. Some are all natural, some are surgically enhanced. Some are bitchy, some are super sweet and nice. Some are honest, some are lying sacks of shit.

I could go on and on, and the above is just to make a point rather than call out every difference from one stripper to another. And the point is that you cannot classify them into following any set formula or way of thinking. It's stupid and myopic to think that what you've learned from only the strippers that you've interacted with applies to all others. If this is how you feel, you haven't actually been with many strippers.

For example with Cathy and Irma, san_jose_creep, this is only a data set of two strippers that you met in real life. In my experience you cannot possibly assume that what you learned with them is some formula that applies to other strippers. If you were to apply what you learned from them, in my experience there's no guarantee that the next stripper you apply that to is going to go along like you expected. Maybe. Maybe not.

So better is to be adaptable when you interact with a one. Don't just go into it with your own formulas and system. Go with the flow with her if you like her. See how it plays out. And if you're not getting along, move on quickly.

And most importantly, APPLY what you know. Go out and have fun with actual strippers. Don't just talk and talk and talk about them on a strip club website forum. Get out to your favorite local club and have a good time.

So, what say you @san_jose_creep? Instead of posting to TUSCL for one afternoon are you going to go out to a club soon and try to actually have a good time with strippers? Head up to San Francisco one day. It has so many clubs compared to San Jose. Better mileage up there too. And if you can't, head to AJs since the Brass Rail is closed down. In my experience I always preferred AJs anyway. So how about it? Are you going to go to a club soon, @san_jose_creep?
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Now, this thread has gotten badly derailed, so I am pulling it back on track.

I started posting about two early strip club experiences. Then I posted about an article I read, and I want to post about my reaction to it.

So here, I repeat my post about the article:

"
    My 3rd Strip Club Lesson About Women:

The other two stories were about real women in real strip clubs. This one though was entirely in something I read. I think it was Gallery Magazine. This woman who wrote the article had been a sociology graduate student. She decided to spend a summer working in a strip club. So to get the job she had to take her clothes off in the owner's office.

At our clubs here they don't do that. They audition in front of a real audience and they keep the tips they get.

So she started. And quickly she found that she was having to field P4P invitations continuously. And this was exactly the Cathy of my first story was in effect telling me, "You don't understand, I get hit on by 50 guys a night."

So this woman worked there and contended with this, then as she described it, a nicely dressed man indicated that he wanted to spend the night with her. She was elated. She was bored and lonely and no one had offered her anything like that since she had been working there.

So she was fully ready. Then he said, "By the way, what's the rate?"

She explained that right away something snapped in her. Whereas she had envisioned a night in a hotel room, now she envisioned being cramped into the back seat of a car. She was extremely irritated.
    "

So now I offer some interpretation. I saw in the article what I knew to be true from real life. Most women don't like to be offered P4P gigs. It's not that they don't like money or that they don't necessarily like the guy doing the offering. Rather it's that they see what is being implied in the offer as an insult. And guy doing the offering is offering money because he doesn't really want to open himself to them. He doesn't want to face the possibility of rejection, and he doesn't want them coming around afterwards. So money is supposed to handle that.

And this jibes with what I had experienced with Kathy and Irma. Kathy only opened herself up to me when she realized that I was like 1 in 1000 of the guys she dealt with, I was not offering money. And Irma really opened up right off when it was clear to her that I was not offering money. And they both were quite easily angered when I seemed to be unwilling to follow through with what I had started. So they were not seeing me as just a P4P offer.

Generally women are open and available, even if they do work in strip clubs and get money thrown at them. But if you treat them like prostitutes that puts it in a totally different category. More about this later.

Now in posting this I have to give this caveat. My F2F life is private. I can post somethings here because this is online and so I am the one who decides where to draw the line. So I don't take questions. If I had wanted you to know more about me, I would have posted it.

There are some entities here, the zombie SirLapDance, and the wraith Tetradon, they insist that they have the right to comment on affairs of my F2F life. And they insist that they know stuff about me. In doing this they are simply trying to build siege scaffolds for attacking my privacy.

My affairs are carefully guarded and things are going to stay this way. So they do not know anything. I am not going to respond to them and I ask you not to listen to them. They are not promoting constructive discussion. They are shitting on this forum and its members. I would not allow them to get away with this face to face and no one else would either. They are only here because they have their own problems and they see online as a place to act out.

So I ask you to disregard them as I am.

SJG

SJG

Patti Austin, Satin Dolls
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGlOic3m…

Extreme Heels
    https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=9528
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    ^^^ @san_jose_creep once again you have turned this thread into your personal diary. And you continue to insult me and make threats at me.

In my last post, you could not quote nor cite anything that I stated that was out of line with the intent of this thread.

As with most of your posts, you have shit on your thread yourself and this board. I have no doubt that that is your ultimate agenda here, as evidenced in this thread.

6 days a week.

Year after year.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    "Kathy only opened herself up to me when she realized that I was like 1 in 1000 of the guys she dealt with, I was not offering money."

^^^ @san_jose_creep actually she did not open herself up to you.

Based on what you posted she called you back to the club to be her customer. Then when you returned you ended up pissing her off and she ended all relations with you angry.

End result for you was an angry stripper that was creeped out by you and wanted no part of you. 🤭
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    "And Irma really opened up right off when it was clear to her that I was not offering money."

^^^ @san_jose_creep once again, this explanation is not consistent with what you posted. Irma never wanted you to have her number. When you gave her your work number she called you and you got into an argument in over it. Then you called her back and she and her sister were both even more pissed at you.

Just like Cathy, things ended with Irma pissed off and wanting nothing to do with you. 🤭

Are you noticing a common pattern here?
  • JimGassagain
    3 years ago
    So why does SJG only post 6 days a week instead of all 7?
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    "And they both were quite easily angered when I seemed to be unwilling to follow through with what I had started. So they were not seeing me as just a P4P offer."

^^^ @san_jose_creep I think you have clearly misunderstood the reason you pissed off these strippers. From what I read you were a creepy stalker customer that couldn't take a hint to leave them alone, so they had to angrily confront you over it.

You really need to learn to understand women better. Until then you're going to keep ending your relationships with them pissed. This happened with your wife, Cathy, and Irma. And it has nothing to do with not being able to follow up and close the deal without P4P. Again it has everything to do with being a creep.

No matter how you want to revise history and justify things in retrospect, women walk away from you angry and pissed. Notice a pattern here?
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    "So why does SJG only post 6 days a week instead of all 7?"

@JimG it's because the San Jose public library is closed on Sundays. He can't access the free internet then.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    "There are some entities here, the zombie SirLapDance, and the wraith Tetradon, they insist that they have the right to comment on affairs of my F2F life. And they insist that they know stuff about me. In doing this they are simply trying to build siege scaffolds for attacking my privacy."

@SJG,

LOL whatever, man.

• TFP
    3 years ago
    So SJG doesn't take questions, yet I see him all day everyday asking other posters questions about their club visits, particularly TJ visits. "Did you get her warmed up with a front room makeover session?". "Were you able to get her number and arrange a meeting outside the club?". Not sure why he thinks it's ok for him to ask questions, but for questions to him it's an attack on his privacy. What a shitty double standard.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    @TFP amen. It's a shitty double standard and flat out ironic. san_jose_creep preaches about civil discourse and yet really does not contribute to any back and forth conversation regarding actual sharing of strip club experiences.

As soon as you ask him about an actual, recent stripper experience, something he doesn't hesitate to ask himself, he either fires back in anger and/or claims violation of privacy. But yet he asks the same back? Hypocritical, ironic, and downright shitty.

Look at what he did with his free VIP gift from founder. He immediately started posting in the VIP forum and getting information there. Ironically he used to call it a circle jerk room. And he still doesn't write any reviews. He takes information here, complains about being left out of forums, and then doesn't contribute himself in terms of reviews.

And in this thread I've been having a civil discourse and simply participated in it, and what has he done in response? He's attacked me, insulted me, and appealed to all readers to ignore me. All for me trying to understand what he has learned from strippers and sharing what I've learned.

So ultimately it's as I've said before: he's here to use TUSCL as a personal diary and an escape from his destitute life. It's his personal defense mechanism on everyone else's behalf. He fucked up his own mongering and life himself by cheating on his wife and spending all their money. Now he's homeless and broke and in a permanent state of PTSD. He posts to stay in denial about it all because he can't man up and improve his own situation through hard work and inner strength.

6 days a week.

Year after year.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    "Now, this thread has gotten badly derailed, so I am pulling it back on track."

^^^ @san_jose_creep I'm so glad that you want to get this thread back on track.

As per the thread topic I made a post in reply to your post about Cathy to which you responded that I was a zombie. Since you now want to participate in your own thread rather than make ad hominem attacks, in my next post I'm going to go back to a post in reply to your story about Cathy that you never addressed.

Again, you are stating that you want this thread back on track. So prove it!
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    "So what I learned, if you are not going for P4P, not offering money or acting like she can be bought, and are open and honest, the girls was likely to be just putty in your hands.

Now I did not see her again, I was not really prepared to finish what I had started, but I did most certainly learn from it."

^^^ @san_jose_creep you really didn't learn anything here with Cathy. Everything you posted in your first post is complete speculation on your part. You never actually went out with her and you never actually talked to her about what she really wanted with you, so you really don't know anything about her true intentions. Again you only SPECULATE about what you THINK she wanted. And without actually ever going out with her you will NEVER know the truth.

When she left that message that she wanted to see you it could have easily meant that you should just go back to the club. You said she was at the club when she left that message, right? Therefore it stands to reason that she simply wanted you to come back to the club as her CUSTOMER. She never said she wanted to see you on an OTC date and you never actually went out on one and you never actually talked about it specifically. Again you drew a conclusion about her based on pure SPECULATION.

And just because she saw a black hooker rubbing up on you ITC might have easily been because you weren't simply being her customer. Strippers are always trying to keep customers that are potential regulars. She left that message to come see her ITC so she might have been glaring and snappy with you because she thought you'd be tipping her exclusively. Again she was counting on you to be her CUSTOMER.

Sorry, but your first post doesn't prove anything that you learned about a woman. It just proves that there could be alternate reasons for why she did what she did. Without you actually dating her we will never know which reasons are correct.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    @san_jose_creep you shouldn't use an article from Gallery Magazine to confirm that you've learned about strippers or sex workers. You should put what you've learned into actual practice.

Besides, if you don't put learnings into practice, what good are they? Who cares?

If I were to use an analogy, let's say you learned to fly a plane. But instead of using an actual plane, you used a video game. Then you go online about it and post ad nauseam that you know how to fly a plane. But in reality you don't have a plane and you don't actually fly a real plane in real life.

Given this, do you really know how to fly a plane? 🤔🤯
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Now, this thread still draws trolling. It seems to be narrowing down though to just one zombie, self-digesting and decomposing as he is typing.

My 4th Strip Club Lesson About Women:

This is about a woman I knew from the Sunnyvale Hip Hugger, and about an outside encounter with her. She was Vietnamese and I will alter her name to "May".

Now this actually all occurred before I read the above mentioned article.

I had been seeing May frequently at the Hip Hugger. This club was strict no touching. Girls and the stage were behind the bar. So it was more of a talking club. I was conveying money to her, but in that kind of club the money isn't really that much. May and I got along well. She told me that she cut hair at the Super Cuts at a nearby mall.

So at a point, I went to the mall and she cut my hair.

I forget the exact sequence of events about this, but I at one point had a second girl cut my hair another week.

But I ended up one day with May when she was getting off at the Super Cuts.

Now this was the most unstructured situation I had been in with her. She insisted that I take her to lunch at this fast food place inside of the mall. It was like she just made this idea up on the spot. So I did. It did feel a little bit strange, like she was trying to force me to spend money on her for no reason. Then she insisted I take her to a second sit down restaurant and spend more money on her. This felt strange to me too, but I did it.

She did not want to engage in any kinds of physical friendliness, the very things which are prohibited at the Hip Hugger. She said that she did not want me to look down on her because she was a "Go Go Dancer".

And she kept telling me about her plans to do some bachelor parties.

Now I had never heard her talk about such parties before. She said she had never done any before, but she was going to start, and that she was "scared".

Now in years which followed I heard girls talk about much such parties. The parties are real, but sometimes the reason the girl is talking about such things is as a code for doing P4P OTC. Such parties are only occasional. But a girl can try to get P4P OTC with any one guy who is willing.

In my view, this is what May was doing, trying to get me to see her as a P4P provider, whether or not she had ever been such before. And this was why she wanted to get me into the habit of spending money on her, and this is why she did not want to engage in any physical friendliness.

She was telling me she was going to do a bachelor party. I knew this likely meant she getting pawed and penetrated by a bunch of drunken idiots. Bachelor parties and their denizens have never made a good impression on me. Some people I worked with had these. Gave me a strange feeling coming from the girl with me in the car. And then she did not currently want any physicality with me. But she wanted some kind of P4P with me, though she was not coming out and saying it.

Now, how does this fit with my earlier two stories about strip club women, and with the article about the dancer. With these three, not seeing her as P4P was the crucial matter in getting along with her.

Why was May different about this?

Well for one thing, with the other two women, that was the first time I had met them. No one else at the club would have mentioned me to them. So I was not a PL, I was not probably cheating on a spouse. For another, May might have at least intellectually crossed over the P4P line already. With the SuperCuts and the Hip Hugger she was working hard to support herself.

I had seen her at the Hip Hugger for a long time. I had never tried to get her outside on any terms. I had never given her contact information, or been that descriptive about my outside life. So she reasonably assumed that I was a cheater.

I did consider in the week following renting a hotel room and calling May on the telephone number she gave me and trying to do OTC with her, and paying all customary costs.

I did not do this though because I felt like I would be going too far in cheating. Morally it wasn't worse than what I was doing on site with AMP girls. And even just taking May to lunch or spending time or money at the Hip Hugger was still cheating.

What I mean is, it was going further in terms of what could likely get me caught, and into serious trouble. I knew already that the greatest risk in cheating is if the outside woman starts to develop feelings and hopes. And then as most all of these things go, it eventually blows up and the outside woman becomes hurt and angry. I had resisted this when AMP girls had wanted to be my mistress. I knew that just the fact that she was getting money did not make it any less dangerous.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097123/

So I did not go further in seeing May outside. Not too long after that I did decide to stop all strip club and AMP visits and stop anything else which was even intellectual cheating.

Now in posting this I have to again reiterate. My F2F life is private. I can post somethings here because this is online and so I am the one who decides where to draw the line. So I don't take questions. If I had wanted you to know more about me, I would have posted it.

There is likely to be a zombie who insists that he knows something about my private life and the he has the right to comment. All of his posting amounts to trying to build siege scaffolding so that he can attack my privacy.

My affairs are extremely well protected and things are going to stay this way. So this zombie does not know anything. I am not going to respond to him and I ask you not to listen to him. He is not promoting constructive discussion. He is dropping his decomposing flesh onto this forum and its members. A zombie can be hard to stop. They can soak up a lot of buck shot, but it still has to be done. This is why high temperature cremation is the recommended remedy. No matter what, no one would allow his attacks against them f2f.

SJG

https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=6382

https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=4230

Fast Layla, w/ Organ
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5oGt_PH…
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    @san_jose_creep I dunno, my buddy who doesn't go to strip clubs, it sounds a lot like you just started feeling guilty about cheating on your wife in the process of trying to be with her. You said yourself that you were already cheating on your wife with AMP whores. You posted:

"Morally it wasn't worse than what I was doing on site with AMP girls."

^ This means you had already been cheating.

Now May comes along and is completely open about P4P and you said,

"I did consider in the week following renting a hotel room and calling May on the telephone number she gave me and trying to do OTC with her, and paying all customary costs."

^ Clearly, you started thinking hard about having a good time with her. But then you really didn't want to get caught. This shows you were conflicted:

"What I mean is, it was going further in terms of what could likely get me caught, and into serious trouble."

^ With this you clearly didn't want to get into trouble with your wife. And since you were already cheating on her with AMP whores, the guilt was building up. I read how many times you mentioned the word cheating throughout your post and you did it six times!

This was a key learning for you! 👏👏👏 I agree! You shouldn't have been cheating on your wife. It was bad enough already that you did it with AMP whores, but at least you made an effort to stop with May and didn't follow through with her.

But please note that by then, by your own admission with AMP whores, YOU WERE ALREADY A CHEATER!

And this would not have changed if you followed through with May. By being with those AMP whores, you already bore the mark of a cheater. But again, good for you realizing it later, albeit too late to prevent yourself from being one.

And lastly, I noticed how you tried to make the cheating about her. You said she assumed that you were a cheater, but I didn't see that. You already knew that you were is what I read.

And by saying that she would develop feelings for you by going further is pure speculation and an assumption on your part. More likely projection.

The bottom line is that you already were a cheater by the time you met May and you started feeling guilty about it yourself. It's good that you stopped then, but again it was too late.

Moral of the story: don't cheat on your wife and it will make you do all kinds of mental gymnastics to hide your guilt about it.

Great post, my buddy that doesn't club anymore! 👍👍
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Cool story LLoyd Schoene!
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    @san_jose_creep once again your post about May made me think about myself and how throughout our time being PLs we came to similar crossroads, but then took different paths.

In my case, after I had just started becoming an ITC regular to my (now ex) ATF DS, she said she was "just a working girl in the game" while I was talking with her on stage. That same visit she also said she had accounts on Eros.com and TNA and escortbook.com. Since I already knew the meaning of being a "working girl", I knew she was telling me that she was an escort for the first time. For the rest of that visit I kept it to myself and didn't talk about it further.

On my own time later, I did my research of her profile of those sites and thought long and hard about doing OTC with her. I planned on it just being like an ITC VIP between us, but in private. No sex or extras. Just personal private dances and LDK after 30min to an hour. I mentally justified that it was the same thing as my ITC visits but without competing for her time with other PLs, so what's the harm?

Some time later I broached the topic about it. Since we could talk openly then I told her what I wanted and she told me her rules and all the logistics of being with her like that. We even set up a "date".

But then I thought about it more on my own, even talked to a fellow TUSCLer about it, and I had second thoughts. So I went to the club and saw her before said "date" and apologized and said that I couldn't go through with it. I told her it was best to keep things as they were and always ITC. She took it in stride but looked a little bit disappointed. But we continued to have good times together from then on.

The whole ordeal made me realize the slippery slope with being with strippers. You do one thing with one that you didn't do before, and the next thing you know you are doing another. And another. Eventually I knew if I didn't set limits I would be her regular john seeing her as an escort.

So what I ultimately learned was to keep my own limits with strippers. And for me they were simple:

1) Always meet them ITC while working. No OTCs ever.

2) Always keep my pants on during dances and VIPs.

3) No direct contact and touching of each other's genitals. No FIV for me and to add I wouldn't even touch her pussy through a thong. And she couldn't reach inside my pants and grab my dick. Everything had to be OTP.

4) No kissing. It just wasn't my thing. Never cared for it with a sex worker.

So anyway I lived by these rules and for years I had great times for her and other strippers in general. It also gave me some comfort that my wife *might* not leave me over a stripper. If I ever got caught, I would be comfortable telling her about these rules and I'd take my chances on her staying with me. I also knew for a fact anything more would have ended in divorce. Fast forward to today and I'm still married and, like you, I don't go to strip clubs anymore. In retrospect I'm glad I never broke my rules.

And with my ATF DS, she learned to trust me as a regular ITC that would never try to use her and get more. We became business friends and had each other's backs while ITC. She told me all kinds of stories about being an escort and also shared tons of personal information about herself with me. I knew her entire family and saw so many pictures of them. She freely shared it out of trust. Since I wasn't an escort regular I think she treated me a little differently. I think most of her regulars eventually went OTC with extras with her but I was a little different.

So anyway, I thought I'd share because I relate to your feelings of guilt about cheating on your wife and how you became conflicted. Your story also makes me glad I kept my limits all these years. So thanks!
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Looks like the zombie attacks have been ended. So let me repeat my 4th story and then offer some additional interpretation.

My 4th Strip Club Lesson About Women:

This is about a woman I knew from the Sunnyvale Hip Hugger, and about an outside encounter with her. She was Vietnamese and I will alter her name to "May".

Now this actually all occurred before I read the above mentioned article.

I had been seeing May frequently at the Hip Hugger. This club was strict no touching. Girls and the stage were behind the bar. So it was more of a talking club. I was conveying money to her, but in that kind of club the money isn't really that much. May and I got along well. She told me that she cut hair at the Super Cuts at a nearby mall.

So at a point, I went to the mall and she cut my hair.

I forget the exact sequence of events about this, but I at one point had a second girl cut my hair another week.

But I ended up one day with May when she was getting off at the Super Cuts.

Now this was the most unstructured situation I had been in with her. She insisted that I take her to lunch at this fast food place inside of the mall. It was like she just made this idea up on the spot. So I did. It did feel a little bit strange, like she was trying to force me to spend money on her for no reason. Then she insisted I take her to a second sit down restaurant and spend more money on her. This felt strange to me too, but I did it.

She did not want to engage in any kinds of physical friendliness, the very things which are prohibited at the Hip Hugger. She said that she did not want me to look down on her because she was a "Go Go Dancer".

And she kept telling me about her plans to do some bachelor parties.

Now I had never heard her talk about such parties before. She said she had never done any before, but she was going to start, and that she was "scared".

Now in years which followed I heard girls talk about much such parties. The parties are real, but sometimes the reason the girl is talking about such things is as a code for doing P4P OTC. Such parties are only occasional. But a girl can try to get P4P OTC with any one guy who is willing.

In my view, this is what May was doing, trying to get me to see her as a P4P provider, whether or not she had ever been such before. And this was why she wanted to get me into the habit of spending money on her, and this is why she did not want to engage in any physical friendliness.

She was telling me she was going to do a bachelor party. I knew this likely meant she getting pawed and penetrated by a bunch of drunken idiots. Bachelor parties and their denizens have never made a good impression on me. Some people I worked with had these. Gave me a strange feeling coming from the girl with me in the car. And then she did not currently want any physicality with me. But she wanted some kind of P4P with me, though she was not coming out and saying it.

Now, how does this fit with my earlier two stories about strip club women, and with the article about the dancer. With these three, not seeing her as P4P was the crucial matter in getting along with her.

Why was May different about this?

Well for one thing, with the other two women, that was the first time I had met them. No one else at the club would have mentioned me to them. So I was not a PL, I was not probably cheating on a spouse. For another, May might have at least intellectually crossed over the P4P line already. With the SuperCuts and the Hip Hugger she was working hard to support herself.

I had seen her at the Hip Hugger for a long time. I had never tried to get her outside on any terms. I had never given her contact information, or been that descriptive about my outside life. So she reasonably assumed that I was a cheater.

I did consider in the week following renting a hotel room and calling May on the telephone number she gave me and trying to do OTC with her, and paying all customary costs.

I did not do this though because I felt like I would be going too far in cheating. Morally it wasn't worse than what I was doing on site with AMP girls. And even just taking May to lunch or spending time or money at the Hip Hugger was still cheating.

What I mean is, it was going further in terms of what could likely get me caught, and into serious trouble. I knew already that the greatest risk in cheating is if the outside woman starts to develop feelings and hopes. And then as most all of these things go, it eventually blows up and the outside woman becomes hurt and angry. I had resisted this when AMP girls had wanted to be my mistress. I knew that just the fact that she was getting money did not make it any less dangerous.

www.imdb.com

So I did not go further in seeing May outside. Not too long after that I did decide to stop all strip club and AMP visits and stop anything else which was even intellectual cheating.

So let me now offer a bit more interpretation.

Why, outside of the HipHugger, was May trying to communicate to me that she wanted me to be giving her money to engage with her? Was that really all she saw me as was a source of P4P money?

Well, if that was all she wanted, I would have heard about it, long before, all the times I interacted with her at the Hip Hugger.

No, I never came forth with real identity or contact information. She could tell the most obvious that I was married. So she was giving me another way of engaging with her, and safely, via P4P. She would want this money just as a show of respect, me not thinking that she could be moved on with no commitment.

Maybe if I came forward with full disclosure and car keys and wallet date offer, she would have accepted. But that was not in the cards, what she saw was correct that I was married and just dallying with her. So, money would be in order.

I did not go this way with her, I wanted to stay on safer territory and I still wanted to make my marriage work. But I did learn from the experience with her that day outside the Hip Hugger.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    "Looks like the zombie attacks have been ended."

Or your F2F life is just not that interesting.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    I am not a professional entertainer.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ And for that, we all thank you.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    She wanted the money...
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    That was not her real interest in me. She was just giving me, someone who was obviously married, an alternate way of engaging with her.

If it was really about P4P money I would have heard about it in all the times I visited her at the HipHugger.

SJG

TJ Street
    https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=1132
    https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=2305
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    But it was contingent on money being exchanged for her services.
  • Mate27
    8 months ago
    So what did anyone learn from this?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion