tuscl

Paying illegal immigrants $450,000

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Thursday, November 11, 2021 12:43 PM
I think we should pay those people entering our country illegally like we do strippers. Pay them to leave. Give them up to a million dollars per family. They will take the money and go back to where they came from to retire. Walla! Problem solved.

15 comments

• nicespice
    3 years ago
    You pay strippers $450,000? Daaaamnnn
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    I wish a coronary was on Joe Biden's to do list.....
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^ give it a couple years. By the time his re-election bid comes around something with his health will be ubiquitous for the voters to see.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    OTOH, we could blindfold them, spin them around a couple times, and then tell them there's one more river to cross before entering the USA.
  • ime
    3 years ago
    If stupid enough to do this and certainly looks to be. I expect this to be about the last thing this administration does before a massive revolt. Biden admin clearly hates our country and it's citizens, giving hundreds of thousands of dollars to people who committed a crime is beyond the pale. Bad enough he has the border wide open and that human garbage Mayorkas has basically handcuffed ICE so they can't deport anyone, but giving them tax payer money while American's are struggling due to his moronic policies Democunts will get absolutely destroyed in 2022.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Cheetolini nazied out on them, put them and their kids in separate cages, so it's expected they will win when they sue for compensation. $450,000 per person is the settlement their lawyers proposed, Biden says he can bargain it down, we'll see. The women who had hysterectomies done on them without consent will probably get more.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    ACLU behind yet another move to ruin our country.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    The money is for the family's whose children have been kept in cages and concentration camps for years. 450k is too little for their suffering
  • goodyman
    3 years ago
    Is this seriously being considered? I thought it was 450K for wrongful death suits..
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Hopefully people will seriously consider not voting for money laundering reality TV stars in the future.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    This is just another giant middle-finger to the country - I don't think there's a single issue that the Brandon administration is not underwater with the American people - the current leftist administration is telling us telling us they don't answer to us the citizens but that we answer to them the government
  • ime
    3 years ago
    Weird how Democrats are such big fans of human trafficking. Cartels are laughing all the way to the bank. They recycle and resend those kids to as many "parents" as many times as possible. Well when they aren't just throwing them over the wall or abandoning them in the desert. You leftists are so compassionate, by compassionate i mean retarded. Hopefully someone breaks into your houses then sues you, I'm sure you will be happy to pay.
  • 8TM
    3 years ago
    The purpose of announcing a policy like this is to shock and humiliate the opposition, that’s it. The pretext doesn’t really matter
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    You can be against open borders, but still think it's wrong to unnecessarily separate parents from children as punishment, or perform unnecessary hysterectomies as punishment. Just like you can be against theft, but still think it's wrong to cut a thief's hand off, like the Taliban do.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    A group of white Americans have been told to believe their status in society is threatened as a result of the changing population in the USA with more people non-withe... “I'm not saying that white people are better in the USA and the world. I'm saying that in the USA and the world, being white is clearly better...as a product of white supremacy, which was facilitated by centuries of domination attained through occupation and economic exploitation of indigenous people of color. Who could even argue? Now, if you're white and you don't admit that it's great, you're an asshole.”
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion