tuscl

Would you fly a foreign instathot out?

Icee Loco (asshole)
I'm a fucking loser
Say you've met instathots in the UK Germany and Australia ....if you really hit it off would you pay for her to visit you or you to visit her? I donno it seems like a lit for something that most likely won't go anywhere coz if the distance

96 comments

• Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    No. I wouldn’t fly her out. In my view there are already enough THOTs nearby to satisfy my needs.

If it was outside of covid times - and I was planning a trip near the THOT’s location - I might see if she would be interested in getting together.

I don’t think it’s worth the money to fly a girl in. The beauty seen through Internet photos - and chatting - is far different than the person you might meet.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Questions like this should always start with "If money were no object....?"

And if that were the case, then yes. Maybe I would.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Now IceePhatboyNigga is into sex trafficking and disguising it as something else! What a lying conniving thief! Founder should ban his(or her) ass!
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    I wouldn't have anyone come here for free. get a fucking life already sex trafficking wannabe pimp.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    We face time. Got to know each other. She's in the UK.

It just seems like not worth it because what can realistically come of it. On the other hand its potential for a lot of fun and spending time with someone I like. Despite the abundance of local instathots they're not her. I donno. She wants me to visit but I'm not up for the weather there now.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Oh, I understand now. This thread was a vehicle to try to brag at a bunch of people you don't know on the internet.

Good for you...?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    It's about my experiences. Like other threads are about their authors experiences CIM
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Who in their right mind is going to waste it doing what the OP states he(or she) is doing if they actually have a job and real life responsibilities? The topic is way off and only relates to a small subset of socially awkward mongers who have too much time on their hands trying to impress strangers that they are an international PUA trying to tragical sex across international boundaries!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Nah it's called meeting someone hitting it off and wanting to see them. And flying her out is a better option than going someplace with terrible weather. You have no life huh?
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    What does good weather matter when you live with foreign scum illegals and the garbage called progressives....
  • herbtcat
    3 years ago
    IMO, this is a high risk/low probability of success situation - especially if you have never met (and fucked) in person.

Risks:
    - You may lose your money (airfare, hotel, etc.), especially if she asks you to send her cash to buy airfare.
    - She may never show.
    - She may take the flight, then get sent home without proper visa or passport, no vaccination, etc.
    - She may change the flight and when she lands meet someone else. (That's real life, people.)
    - She may arrive, but be a different person than you expected.
    - She may arrive, delay the expected fun for days, then tell you she's changed her mind and won't close the deal.
    - Sha may arrive, with drugs, another person (who could be a minor and/or not her relative) and get arrested at the airport.

Rewards:
    - BEST: She arrives, gives you road head on the way to the hotel/your home and never stops pleasing you until you take her back to the airport.
    - GOOD: She arrives, greets you warmly and you have a pretty good time for a few days.
    - WORST: She arrives and you both feel a little awkward, but you go through with your plans, fuck once, and you can't wait to kick her out of your car at the airport.

Of the three "reward" levels, you are more likely to get Good or Worst - meeting someone in real life for several days of 24/7 contact is very different than a 2 hour Facetime once a week.

Now you know the calculus. Good luck solving this equation.

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Herbtcat you're right. There are a lot of possible risks. I think FaceTime alleviates a lot of them. My main thing is that whether good or bad there's just too much distance.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    In my view, many Internet relationships are best left as Internet relationships.

If you share a decent vibe, and conversation, it might be best to continue as you are. When you change part of the relationship, like moving to in person meetings, it can fuck it up.

I know some folks think it’s important to take it to the next level. It’s not always a good thing.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I'm thinking if things develop. If a real bond grows but it seems too much now. If it was in the same state or a neighboring state no problem. But the distance is as much a psychological barrier as it is a physical one. Say things go great its not like loyalty could realistically be expected. Or giving up everything one of us has lived with. There are lots of factors.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I'm asking what guys think of it. The pros and cons. It's very acceptable it's done all the tiem.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @ceoaticeysangelsllc

I will play along and comment and m your discussion.

I this the Instagram girl from England you asked us to rate that is not white or gorgeous?

In any case, it is called cat-fishing you what they say “if it seems too good to be true, it probably is.”

In any case it is your plan to bring her to the USA and “put her in a winning team”?

Or make her your Sugar Baby?

Just remember to be careful out there.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    It's not catfishing when you've talked been on FaceTime and everything.

I just want to see her in person. See how it goes.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^^ what are you, twelve? Why do you need our approval to be stupid? Never stopped you before, troll.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @ceoaticeysangelsllc

You wrote and I quote:

“I just want to see her in person. See how it goes”

Who is stopping you from going to see her in person and see how it goes?

What are you afraid of?
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Would you supply your stripper GF just enough drugs to stay reliant on you for your addiction, and give her enough $$ to fund a lifestyle for her so that you can control her until she wakes up one day and decides to leave you for a Puerto Rican/Greek weed dealer that you have to fight dirty with by pepper spraying?

Inquiring minds want to know more strip club PUA techniques!!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I've never done that with a girl. Is that what you do with your wife?
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    "My 5 year relationship ended because she thought I was too controlling"
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    "She started fucking other guys for coke. And she ended up with a broke ass bum wannabe pimp junkie."
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    "She called me controlling and obsessive"
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    "She pretends to have this perfect life on imstagram. Showing off designer shit I gave her. Pretending like they're in love. When he sells her pussy so they can get high.

The pain got to be too much for me when I saw them together."
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    @icee I see this all playing out like the last instagram whore you posted about.

Is a second faux suicide in your future if you fly her out? 🤭🤔🤣
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Lol!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Meat can I join your organization/family
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    Probably not even if money was no object. If that were the case, I'd take a vacation to where she is.
  • Estafador
    3 years ago
    Instathots aren't worth my travel points or dollars
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    It's not that expensive. There are round trip flights from London to Los Angeles for like $600. I'd visit but the weather there is cold.

Instathots are easier than people think. Too many men put them on a pedestal coz of their filtered pics
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Imagine seeing a beaner in London trying to find retried beans and crane asada street tacos! Lmfao. I think Icee is intimidated by the white culture of the Brits, and he may be too angry to see her in a foreign country. It’s easier to talk game than to have game.
  • Tiburon
    3 years ago
    @icee your crazy bro. The number of domestic instathots and your rather waste a bunch of money on foreign entertainment.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I'd love to visit London. In the summer. And I'm not intimidated by Nandos or Tikka masala...Vandalia. and she's not white. No need to be racist meat.

Yeah there are plenty domestic instathots but it's just about her as a person.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^^ nobody wrote she was white, but we all know you’re a wet back with anger issues towards anything relating to white culture, and London is ubiquitous with that. It’s not east LA, you racist spicano!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    You wouldn't talk like that in person. Go enjoy your organization and quit trolling
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^Take your own advice M15 troll!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I don't troll. Troll.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    Icee you have trolled other members ever since you joined the forums.

You did it as phatboi.

You did it as IceyDodo.

You did it as 2icee.

You continue to do it on a regular basis.

You're problem is that you're either too much of a dumbass or pompous ass or both to know it.

Oh, and you're incapable of admitting fault even when dead wrong.

LMFAO not to mention that you're pretty high up on the TUSCL most ignored list. 🤭🤡
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^ and he’s pretty high on drugs most of the time. He issues too much of his own supply.
  • WavvyCain
    3 years ago
    I’ve done this already. Met up with her while I was in Australia 2018, we kept contact. I Flew her from Melbourne Australia to LA because it was cheaper. If she flew to Atlanta would’ve been an extra 1500. Her ticket to LA was only 1100 round trip , this was 2019.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    There are many women who can cultivate a pretty enticing online persona. The connection can seem intense and overwhelming.

I reiterate, it’s best left online.

If the stars align, and shes as beautiful and compatible in person, you are a very lucky guy. However, the chances are highly against success. It’s not worth the work. You getting her scheduled for a flight, getting her on the plane, and then enjoying her company is very low probability.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    If she has any life whatsoever, she won’t have time to be flown out of her own country. Basically your fishing in a bed of suckers and catfish, instead of dropping your line in at a stream full of trophy fish. But this is the life of a wanna be pimp drug dealing Beaner who thinks he’s a PUA with stripper hoes whose life patterns are to soak and use men for money. Yeah, great life choices Icee. Maybe you should go on tye Bachelor so the world can see your occupation as “Entrepreneur”? Lmfao!!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Cashman. Now a days meeting on social media then taking it into real life is pretty normal. It's hard to catfish anyone with social media and face time etc. My thing is trust. It's unfair and unrealistic to assume that there would be any loyalty with that much distance even if it does work out.

Meat....thats not true. When you face time with someone every day text ...you build q bond. And there's enthusiasm to meet on both parts. It's not about going to extremes to get laid or whatever. It's just wanting to see someone in person. You're out of touch with reality
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    But my strategy is going to be to wait a bit longer and see if it's really worth it
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Meat is right about the losers fishing In polluted waters, if you really got game you wouldn’t have time to be all over the world, you’d be able to find and reel in the gorgeous ladies in your local stream, just goes to show what a loser you really are.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    Icee is one of those mail order whore types. 🤭🤡
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    It’s not a fear of being catfished, that would stop me from taking an online relationship to in person.

My thought is a simple one. It’s working from afar, so why make any big changes - that could upset the connection you currently feel?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Cashman you make perfect sense. And it's not love or anything. Just a desire to touch feel a person with a connection. And she brought it up first. Inviting me there. But you're right about I guess focusing whats there now.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @ceoaticeysangelsllc

You wrote and I quote:

“Just a desire to touch feel a person with a connection.”

Once again I ask you; who is stopping you from going to see her “to touch feel a person with a connection”?

What are you afraid of, besides the excuse of cold weather?

Are your insecurities combined with social anxiety the cause of your fear of failure with your new girl obsession?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Cold weather isn't an excuse. It's a reason. it makes more sense if she came here or we met up kinda halfway like in Jamaica Miami or something.

She's not an obsession. I was wondering who had experiences with foreign instathots. Meeting up isn't a big deal. It's what comes after. That's a huge potential investment.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @ceoaticeysangelsllc

You wrote and I quote:

“huge potential investment.”

So what kind of Return On Investment (ROI) are you expecting?

Are you going to put her in your “wining team”?
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^^ don’t you mean he’ll put her on his “whining” team? Waaaahhh!!
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    "That's a huge potential investment."

^^^ translation -> I want a mail order whore to exploit. 😭🤡
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    It's a huge investment to try to maintain a potential relationship bof any kind with that kind of distance
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    ^@ceoaticeysangelsllc

So what kind of Return On the Huge Investment (ROHI) would you be expecting?

Are you going to put her in your “wining team”?

Is she going to be your Sugar Baby?

I s she going to be a replacement for the girl you are obsessed with and that a half Boricua/Greek, pusher/drug dealer “biker” that was able to get her hooked on drugs and take it away from your “winning team”...?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Cjkent work on your language comprehension skills. Trying to have any kind of romantic relationship with that kind of distance is a huge investment.

And I'm not obsessed with anyone. My ex or whatever she is admits to loving and being in love with me.

And if a bitch wants to choose up that's on her.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^^ how many bitches you got in your organization? I bet they’d make a pretty good bean soup!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Meat its not a sex cult like your family. And refrain from racism. Go troll elsewhere
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Beans! Beans! The magical fruit. The more you eat the more you toot!

Stop trolling, troll!^^^
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    You said your family is like sjgs organization.

• CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @ceoaticeysangelsllc

You wrote and I quote:

“Despite the abundance of local instathots they're not her. I donno. She wants me to visit but I'm not up for the weather there now.”

If she wants you to visit is because she wants to have sex with you or she wants to get a kidney out of you.

In any case your weather excuse is not making any sense.

What are you really afraid of?
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    The more Icee toots, the more he poops! Beans, beans, the musical fruit!

Icee is full of shit from eating those beans!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    It makes perfect sense for her to visit when the weather is nice here and sucks there. It'll make the trip a lot better.

I'm not afraid. I'm just debating it because of the potential commitment or investment after like a month of knowing each other. I'd rather wait and see if things stay the same or develop or fade before taking it to another level. And its not just about sex.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I understand your desire to meet her in person. It’s a logical desire. You’ve begun a relationship online, and the next step is a meeting in person.

If the logistics can be arranged without a huge inconvenience to both of you, then it’s worth a try. I hope you can connect in person, and I hope it goes well.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @ceoaticeysangelsllc

You wrote and I quote:

“It makes perfect sense for her to visit when the weather is nice here and sucks there.”

So she asked you to go visit her there and you said what?

Have you asked her to visit you here and she said what?

It seems to me this story has many 🕳 holes.

What part of the story are you not sure about telling?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Cashman your advice has been helpful in grounding things and thinking about 8t more. Jumping into a relationship of any kind with someone on another continent isn't something to rush

Cjkent. There aren't holes in anything. She invited me first.i suggested if we meet we should do it where we can enjoy things more. Coz of the weather.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    LMFAO icee but she never offered to pay you to fly out there. She's working you like a trick sugar daddy. Either pay to have her fly out or pay to go see her. Just like a trick daddy. 🤭🤡.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @ceoaticeysangelsllc

You wrote and I quote:

“She invited me first.i suggested if we meet we should do it where we can enjoy things more. Coz of the weather.”

And what was her answer to your suggestion, to meet where you can enjoy things more...?
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    “Because of the weather”? Can this troll be any more of a pussy than to make up an excuse like that? Pussy! I’m beginning to think maybe Icee really is a woman, or a latent homosexual.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Cjkent British people like talking about weather and hate the weather there. We talk about a lot of things. Me staying with her when it warms up. Her visiting here. Or meeting up someplace like Jamaica. It's normal conversation.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    @Meat I've always been of the position that icee is either a woman or a highly effeminate man. It's her writing style and overall demeanor. She's far from being an alpha male type regardless.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @ceoaticeysangelsllc

You wrote and I quote:

“We talk about a lot of things. Me staying with her when it warms up. Her visiting here. Or meeting up someplace like Jamaica.”

Based on your original question: Would you fly a foreign instathot out?

Did you talk about “flying” her to visit/meet you?
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Whatever Icee is, he/she is a waste of bandwidth other than to be used as one of TUSCL’s punching bag. She leaves herself open so much it’s almost like a bullseye target flashing “hit me”!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    That's why I started the thread. Details of what we talk about are irrelevant.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @ceoaticeysangelsllc

So you did offer to “fly” her out and she said what?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    She's down for it. For anything really. I have that impact on women
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    ^^^ yeah icee you also have such an impact on women that a coke junkie stripper whore dumped you for a broke weed dealer. And she wouldn't talk to you for $5k.

🤣🤣🤣
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @ceoaticeysangelsllc

So you did offer to “fly” her out and she said what?

You wrote and I quote:

“She's down for it. For anything really.”

So why haven’t you followed through with “flying” her out to be welcomed by the “winning team”? Since she is “down for anything”...

What area you afraid of?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Cjkent I'm afraid we'll have feelings and then what? I can't ask her to give up everything and come here and I can't do it and go there. I can't ask for anything when were on different continents.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @ceoaticeysangelsllc

You wrote and I quote:

“Cjkent I'm afraid we'll have feelings and then what? I can't ask her to give up everything and come here and I can't do it and go there. I can't ask for anything when were on different continents.”

In my humble opinion and limited experience, you have an insecurity problem about “having feelings” if you develop a relationship of course you can ask her to move to the USA, she doesn’t have to give up everything, lots of women do move to the USA every year and still maintain ties and communication/visit with their families and friends.

Just before Covid I was invited to the weeding of the son of a colleague friend that married a girl from France, they had their weeding in France and invited a lot of people there, and then they moved to live in New York.

Also we all know a lot of European women move to Los Angeles/Beverly Hills to work as Actresses/Nannies/Real High End Escorts/Sugar Babies/Porn Stars/Strippers etc etc

You should also know a few European women move to Los Angeles to attend universities.

Yes believe or not you do can ask.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    It's not about what she is. It's about who she is. But its all virtual. It's different from being around someone in person. Wven with face time and everything. That's why I'd rather take it very slow.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @ceoaticeysangelsllc

You wrote and I quote:

“She's down for it. For anything really.”

So you should fly her out to California to enjoy the better winter and then visit her in England in the spring or summertime, to “see how it goes” in person, don’t waste her time and your time if it doesn’t work out, but if it works enjoy the process.

“Sometimes it's the journey that teaches you a lot about your destination...”

And remember Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen.

:D
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    ^ pedophile thinks the Op is talking about a child.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Just tell her what you do for a living, then you’ll be off the hook and she won’t want anything to do with you.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I'd rather wait and see before investing in someone that far away I'll barely see.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    ^^^ icee that is a wise move! You are learning! 👏👏 You wouldn't want something like this to happen again...(🤭🤡)

"Last night I came close to killing myself.

My 5 year relationship ended because she thought I was too controlling...

...But then came the lies. She started fucking other guys for coke. And she ended up with a broke ass bum wannabe pimp junkie.

She called me controlling and obsessive...

...She pretends to have this perfect life on imstagram. Showing off designer shit I gave her. Pretending like they're in love. When he sells her pussy so they can get high.

The pain got to be too much for me when I saw them together...

...Then she started spreading so many lies about me...But I love her so much.

I couldn't handle it anymore so I planned on getting fucked up at the club she used to work at and then overdosing on heroin. I never did it before but heard its not a bad way to go. I was dumb enough to post it on ig and said my goodbye..."
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @ceoaticeysangelsllc

You wrote and I quote:

“Despite the abundance of local instathots they're not her.”

If she is so unique and the only one for you and “She's down for it. For anything really.” why aren’t you all over her right now?

I have to ask; What are you waiting for? And what are you afraid of?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I didn't say she's unique and the only one for me. We have a connection and things in common... I'm waiting to see if it deepens or fades. I'm not investing myself emotionally in someone on another continent
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    My ex loves me. My new bitch is obsessed with me lulz
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    Nothing says love like calling her a bitch. Pimp hooker relationships aren't "love". It's just a business relationship.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    Also @icee are you going to refer to your ex as your bottom bitch again?

Also are you ok being the cuck when she still fucks other guys for coke behind your back? Do you love that about her?
    Just curious.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @ceoaticeysangelsllc

You wrote and I quote:

“My ex loves me. My new bitch is obsessed with me lulz”

Pics and Vids or it isn’t so.

:D
  • SJGTHREATENSWOMEN
    3 years ago
    ES JAY GEE
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now