tuscl

Newbie stripper

Monday, October 25, 2021 3:07 PM
Being a newbie can be hard. What are some of the strip club lingo (words) etc.. do you think every newbie should know before they start?

14 comments

• shadowcat
    3 years ago
    Read the glossary at the bottom of the page.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Here on TUSCL we use lingo but the average strip club custy probably doesn't use any - dancers probably have their own lingo they use among themselves
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Yeah I'd say that a lot of our slang is different from dancer slang. And there's probably some differences from club to club.
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    Tell dem if dey dont get lapperZ dat Mackie gonna dumpa load in their basement!
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    just remember to show some love to the geriatric trick clique
  • how
    3 years ago
    "Extras" = more than just lapdancing "Full Service" = intercourse "Do you play?" = almost certainly asking you for one of the above
  • Electronman
    3 years ago
    Cultivate regulars (repeat customers). Don't be a ROB (rip off bitch-- over count songs and try to over charge customers). Mileage--ranges from air dances (you won't sell many of these dances) to full service (see above)-- you get the picture of what mileage means. OTC or take out-- meeting for "fun" outside the club
  • iknowbetter
    3 years ago
    Not sure if this is a legitimate post or not. But if @Chelsea is really the hot girl in the profile pics, she doesn’t have to worry much about the lingo. Just do like the non-English speaking dancers do in south Florida. Grab me in the crotch, look me in the eyes, and say “let’s go papi”. Works every time.
  • Chelsea123456
    3 years ago
    I am the hot girl in the pic lol thanks
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Prediction: train wreck about to happen
  • Dolfan
    3 years ago
    I think a lot of it varies greatly by region and even club. For example, in some areas "VIP" is a lap dance, sold by the song. While in others it might be a private room sold by a block of time, aka Champagne Room. In others, its an area of the club reserved for bottle service or big spenders or celebs or whatever. That said, the vast majority if it you'll be able to infer from context. Remember that TUSCL isn't likely representative of the average strip club goer. We might be more similar to the guys you see in there regularly, but that's probably much less than half the guys in most clubs at any given point. What you read on here both in terms of our slang and in terms of our general outlook may not be what you find in your day to day at a club. You asked about Florida clubs not too long ago, I wouldn't want to discourage you from coming because you look hot, but it'll be a few more weeks of slow times in our clubs. Between Halloween and Thanksgiving things generally start getting busier. Don't want too long, because they'll be a shit ton of traveling dancers here by or shortly after Thanksgiving week and clubs will get picky with girls and either not hire or put stipulations on new girls like "must work a Sun-Wed shift to work a Fri-Sat shift" or other such things. If you come and want customers from here, by all means let us know where you end up though.
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    Baller aka Motorhead (The term is often pronounced and written as balla in African American Vernacular English There are two kinds: The fake kind, that throws singles on the stage for show The true balla, like myself, who quietly sits at the back of the club and drops a stack of high society in the VIP
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Don't be worried, you'll be the dream dancer of (the many) customers who love petite dancers. If you don't understand something they say, they'll be happy to explain what they mean. Someone on the club staff should explain to you the different types of dances you can provide at that particular club. Listen carefully, if a new customer comes to the club, you will have to explain it to them. You have to be a little wary of other dancers, they may want to give you bad info, cause they're afraid of competing with you. The most important communication is non-verbal. Smile as much as you can of course. If someone comes up to the stage with a single bill, and they don't throw it onto the stage, go over to them. If/how much you can touch them or they can touch you depends on the club. To accept the bill, at most clubs, you pull your thong strap away from your hip, they put the bill in the gap, and you close the gap, trapping the bill. You can drop the bill on the stage when the customer leaves the stage. You can walk away if they are taking too long to give you the bill. In general, you have to be a bitch to customers as much as they are being dicks to you, you won't survive as a dancer if you don't. If a customer comes up with a stack of ones, they probably want you to get on your hands and knees, facing away from them, and twerk, and they should throw the singles on your back/butt, with whatever touching the club (and you) allow. If you feel like they are throwing the singles too slow, you can get up and go back to the pole or to someone else who's waiting by the stage. It's more trouble than it's worth to lie to customers (except when they ask about your personal life, if you like their beard, shit like that), but it's 100% up to you what you'll do for the $ the customer is offering. If the club staff tells you different, it's a very ratchet-ass club. If you are doing a lap dance, and the customer is doing stuff you told them not to, you can step away out of reach, and only let them look at you as you finish the dance. If they stand up and come towards you, you should leave, go tell the bouncer. You may have to try different clubs to find one that's comfortable/tolerable to you. If you start drinking more so you can put up with more, risky, you could end up an alcoholic.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    No one uses the terms used on this site
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion