tuscl

They seem to get along really well over on the pink site

To the best of my knowledge you don’t really see any cat fights, overall bitchiness, mostly just cheering each other on for not doing extras. Yeah it’s phony deep down they probably all hate each other, we all know how strippers can get but still very little spectacle over there compared to here. If we are Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (and we are), we make them look like CSPAN.

Over here on the blue site you got…

Baby Mama’s coming out of nowhere- Fuck you Jackie

Tragedy- Farmerart

Fighting, Yelling, Trolling, Downright hatred- Everyone

Sex- Cashman and the budget call girls in the directory

Gay sex- Icee Homo and SJG

Missing Persons- Founder

Countdown to loss of virginity- CC99

Betrayal- Eve not returning THEWHITEKNIGHT’s 873 PM’s

Triumph- Mamisan getting through the pandemic with discount HJ’s

IRL I’m pretty drama free but the online community I visit somehow outdramas a group of hundreds of strippers. Now I’m just waiting to see who’s pregnant.

15 comments

• Tetradon
    3 years ago
    I heard someone say men insult each other but don't mean it, women compliment each other but don't mean it.

(Well, I mean that SJG, ICEE, and Cacaplop are shit-for-brains but the rest of you are cool. Usually.)
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    They hate on the “Custies”

Not enough hate to spread around to each other

Men are like the USSR during the Cold War
    Other dancers are merely the Chinese

And we know how that turned out
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    They say the pink site is tightly and arbitrarily moderated.

SJG
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    One thing that happened on at the pink site was Rick griping for months about pandemic restrictions and people getting annoyed at hi—

Oh wait that happened here too.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    When a site is tightly moderated, usually the mods end up siding with the herd. It is very hard to read long threads where people are going back and forth and make sense of it.

So usually when you have heavy moderation the biggest bullies turn out to be the mods.

When this has been discussed I have always praised Founder for applying only the lightest of moderation, if any. And I asked that this not be changed.

A Big Thank You to TUSCL and its Leadership!

SJG

Lucydancesxx
    https://tuscl.net/member-photos.php?id=6…
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Stripperweb is bs. Hookera lying to each other to feel good about themselves
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Y’all would have loved Yoda lol
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    Haven't been over there in a while.

You called it right about this site, Muddy. I feel safe enough here though. I'd be scared to try facebook.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    There will occasionally be tension between the extras dancers and the non extras dancers. But, yes, it’s mostly dancers agreeing that customers are scum. Especially customers who post on TUSCL.
  • docsavage
    3 years ago
    There are some things many strippers can never be honest about, either to themselves or each other. The over friendliness to the customers is partly fake but so are the derogatory remarks about the customers they sometimes make to each other when the customers aren't around. Their real feelings are often between one extreme and the other. Some of them may be reluctant to admit it but they know they need the customers as much as the customers need them. They often make much more money as a stripper than other jobs they could do and they have the customers to thank for that. One of my regulars I knew told me one time that some of the customers at her club were rude and disrespectful but people were rude and disrespectful to her when she worked in a fast food restaurant and she got paid a lot less in the restaurant job to put up with the rudeness there.

When a customer spends a lot of money on one of these girls and are not overly demanding they are often treating her like she is someone special, someone he picked over every other girl in the club or every other way he could have spent his money. It's hard to totally hate someone who thinks you are someone special so the friendliness these girls show towards some of the customers is not totally faked.
  • Subraman
    3 years ago
    On SW, if I understand the history right, there are have been several upheavals where big groups of strippers and/or mods have been driven out -- as in, more than one of these -- plus consistent aggressive mod pressure to tow the line and liberally ban those who have differing opinions in an area where it's not approved to have a different opinion. So what we might have on SW is that they've driven out the vast majority of those with strongly differing philosophies, and also there are any number of sacred cow views that are not allowed to be expressed. The girls left all fundamentally agree on most things, the arguments that are left don't need to get heated -- and when they do get heated, the mods shut it down fast in many cases.

Anyway, to the extent they get along there currently (I haven't read the site in a long time, although I used to be fascinated with it, not just the opinions but the exercise in enforcing an orthodox groupthink), but I'd guess that has a lot to do with it

That said, it's no secret that I wouldn't run the tuscl forum the way it's run now, it's not exactly my prime example of how a forum should run -- although standard disclaimer, founder's house, founder's rules, and he's done an amazing job building what is the single best SC site period. So not about to hold up this forum as a wonderful counterexample to SW, but if SW is currently at peace with itself, it's more a fascinating and horrifying exercise in enforcing groupthink
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Muddy Muddy Muddy…

You don’t see piranhas eating each other do you? No, they’re waiting for some PL dumb enough to make an account and run his mouth on that site and then eat him for lunch!
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    I'd have to say I liked the discussions on stripperweb better than here generally. I just got kicked off twice, by the customer "moderator". I think it was out of jealousy over how many of the dancers got a kick out of my clowning. I think I fit in more there, because I generally stick with dancers who won't go past two-way contact. I'm not against extras in principle. But HJs really aren't my thing. The dancers who will do more that I've encountered were not appealing to me, and/or seemed to have debilitating addictions. I don't want to give them money for the same reason I don't to begging homeless. Hitting financial rock bottom is often what motivates addicts to go throw withdrawal and become abstinent, or find a successful harm reduction strategy.
  • mike710
    3 years ago
    ^I can't say I've encountered what you have seen with a lot of the girls who do extras in general. I do see what you have seen if I get extras without even knowing them but, on occasion, I've received extras that came over time with girls that I have went to VIP with. Those girls that I have known well tend to be well adjusted and just get caught up in the moment of a VIP session. They are usually well adjusted and just making a living.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    I tell you one thing they did over at the pink site that needs to be done over here. BLOCK THE FRICKIN' IP ADDRESS OF THE SAN JOSE PUBLIC LIBRARY!!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion