tuscl

How good are breast implants these days?

drewcareypnw
not the real drew carey, but I play him at strip clubs...
When I Started PLing back in the 90’s, implants were pretty obvious, often gravity defying and looked as hard as they felt. It often seemed as if the thing you were pawing in the LDA was an orange stuffed into a boob (or grapefruit or honeydew, etc) and while they looked pretty good, they never felt good to me. This started a lifelong predilection for natual breasts when PLing. Recently, I see less and less obvious after market mods, and on occasion, I find myself wondering “were those real or not?” even after a thorough examination in the LDA. So I’m wondering, is the state of the art such that you just can’t tell anymore? Or are dancers just getting less mods? Or is seattle just an au naturel island adrift in a saline and silicon sea?

30 comments

• san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Personally I think high heels, makeup, and hair coloring are going far enough. You don't want the whole woman to be make out of synthetic materials.

SJG

"...describes a woman after copulation with Satan as 'very proud and satisfied'."
    https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=7742…
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    3 years ago
    Some are still obvious. But more and more often I come across (pun intended) modern medical marvels that look and feel real. Forget Kevin Durant and his mom, those boob docs are the real MVPs.
  • azdd
    3 years ago
    @nikau - love the Larry David quote, and very true! I think implants are getting better all the time, and I love em! My favorite ladies have incredible full, natural feeling tits with amazing nipples and no scarring. Perfect for feeding to my heart’s content!
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    A well-done boob job feels soft and looks pretty natural. And the taste is just the same.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    My favorite ladies have silicon chip brain implants too.

SJG
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    @JackSlash

Taste test that's just the ticket, set it up in the club, it could be just like Costco on a Saturday afternoon 😊😊😊😊😜
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    @25: a local sea club asks for suggestions for fun activities via their IG. I am going to submit this.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Go right ahead I'm happy to help
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    3 years ago
    @drew & 25 - even more fun than that is with two girls, and they tell you do a blind touch / taste test to see if you can figure out which pair is whose. Glad that's one part I can remember of an otherwise blackout night. That test was way more fun than the bar exam!
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    -> is seattle just an au naturel island

Down the I5 here in Eugene/Springfield I think is also mostly natural. In my few years playing this game, I've only felt / noticed / suspected a handful of enhanced boobies. I prefer the natural model. Though exceptional exceptions are acceptable.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Sort of a Coke vs Pepsi
    😷😷
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    I dunno man. When you suck titties in the VIP room, yeah, you know they've already been sucked a few times that day, but hopefully she at least cleaned up a little in between.

An organized taste test would most likely be one guy after another sucking the same tits. Bleahhhh... And if they wash them off in between you'd get a soapy taste which could defeat the whole purpose.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    I could see where there’s an ick factor, now how’s this, I get two girls to myself and don’t share as usual lol😂😂😂😂😂
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    I’ll be the judge and y’all will have to defer to my judgment 🧐🧐🧐
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    @mrO: good point. They’d need to wipe down with bourbon between tastings, bc who wants a mouthful of hand sanitizer?
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ scotch for me please😁
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    I've seen a great many breast implants that look good, even amazing, when the person is dressed. I've seen many that looked good when the person is naked. I've seen a few that looked good when the person was dancing vigorously on stage. I've seen exactly one set that were so good that I couldn't tell even after an extensive manual investigation. I wouldn't have believed that they were implants, even though she insisted, if she hadn't eventually shown me the scars, which were tiny, and in her armpits. The only real clue to their enhanced nature was the fact that they were perfectly symmetrical, which almost no real breasts are.

Obviously, they weren't large implants, but she eventually showed me how to grip and pull so that I could feel one edge. She definitely got her money's worth from that surgeon.
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    3 years ago
    I think there may have been some Scotch poured on them at one point, manager guy gave me a bunch for free because the bartender was closing his stuff out already. But sanitation? Have no fear...apparently they'd had nobody there all night. They were so desperate for money, when the manager gave me the cost (around $500 for both in the upstairs room), and I said couldn't do that, he asked how much I could. Told him $300. He asked the girls if that was ok, they said yup! So my "15 mins" was closer to an hour, and then they closed. Good times!
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    I was sucking on some two nights ago that were relatively recent enhancements. Based on that, they are DAMN good.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    :) :) :)

SJG

Samantha21
    https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=6110
  • herbtcat
    3 years ago
    How to tell if her boobs are real:

If you can touch them, they're real.

You are welcome.
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    I got $5 Lapperz from a dancer dat had memory foam implants! Dos tings remembered me da next time! 🤪
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    Do they go flat if a Mack Truck runs over them?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Really well done ones are better than natural. But most new ones are pretty good.
  • Harderlap
    3 years ago
    They are all real. Some of the real ones are natural.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    I think every Cuban working at my favorite club has implants that are hard as a rock. They must be using the same doctor?
  • Michigan
    3 years ago
    In general in the Seattle area I've seen more natural breasts. Lately though, more implants. But yes, implants have gotten better.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    I've been told the there are three types: high, medium, and low profile. I prefer the more descriptive terms space boobs (look like boobs in zero gravity), Moon boobs (boobs in 1/6 Earth gravity), and Earth boobs (boobs in Earth gravity). So "seeing" fewer implants may in part be due to the falling popularity of space and Moon boobs. Don't know how much the surgical techniques have improved, not that much I think.

There was a time when plastic surgeons would require a counseling session with implant patients, to make sure they understood the pain and recovery time involved, and weren't seeing implants as a false solution to problems like low self-esteem. A lot of plastics surgeons have gone to the other extreme, acting like bad used car sales people. A couple dancers I knew went to Coral Gables Cosmetic Surgery in Florida, both were blindsided by how long and difficult the recovery was. Many dancers run out of savings during the recovery, and go back to work too early. Moving around too much too soon causes hard scar tissue to form around the implants, giving you space boobs that you didn't order.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    This is one of my pet-peeves – when it comes to breasts my pref is large and natural which seem hard to come by these days in most strip-clubs (at least the clubs I hit) – downhere in SoFlo fake-tits; and often fake-asses; are very common to where in many of the popular clubs natural-tits are the exception; and large-naturals are like finding-a-unicorn.

Implants have def gotten better to where many look and feel more natural – I can’t say I know the science behind-it but it seems girls that have very-small to nothing-on-top tend to have harder-feeling ones as well as more-fake-looking; I assume it's b/c almost their entire breast consists of the implant vs a girl that already had something-on-top to begin with and just wanted to go a bit bigger and/or just wanted some firmness/shapeness (e.g. after giving-birth/breast-feeding; etc).

In the past when this has been discussed there has been reference to the “gummy-bear” implants as the ones feeling and looking more natural.

I don’t like breast-implants – although I prefer large-breasts; I will usually choose small-naturals over large-enhanced-ones even if the latter “looks and feels natural” - w.r.t. breast-implants I either pass, or get dances in spite of them (either can't find natural-ones I like (not uncommon in the SoFlo mixed-clubs) or there's something else about the dancer I like).

For me it’s often a let-down/turn-off to learn they are fake even if at first I couldn’t tell – but it’s rare I can’t tell eventually if not at first – sometimes they just “look too good to be true” or just “too-perfect” – I can usually tell when they are fake; in the few instances I suspect they are but not sure it usually turns out they are (fake).

Off the top-of-my-head I can recall 2-instances where I was fooled initially but the more I played w/ them the more my suspicions grew and eventually my PL-suspicions were confirmed:

1) a bit older BBW ebony – she was busty but not overly-so for her frame (Ds which matched her frame) – they felt full and soft but something felt off – I eventually asked her and she said she’d got gotten some small-ones (I assume she was already fairly-busty and got some small implants for shapeness/firmness)

2) a slim-Cubana – she was thin in a firm/athletic type of way – she had nice full shapely Cs which made her look busty but not out of the realm of a girl that just happened to be naturally busty – those tits were pretty-much perfect; but in the back of my PL-mind they were just too-perfect – they looked and kinda hung a bit like natural boobs, but they did not move and stayed in perfect place w/o a top on – they did not feel hard but felt kinda “spungy” for lack of a better word – the felt alright just different (I assume they were those “gummy bear” types?) – those were the probably the best I’ve seen and felt pretty-good yet did not feel like the real-thing in the end
  • bkkruined
    3 years ago
    Implants have gotten better.

For a while I'd read how many women were choosing to get torpedo tits on purpose. I guess maybe that fashion finally faded?

And America has been far behind for so long, if you go to Thailand or Korea and see somes them boobies!!! I've seen guys with more realistic fake tits than pam anderson!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion