tuscl

What is expected from a review

Saturday, October 16, 2021 7:50 AM
I would like someone to tell me the proper way to write a review on this site. I gave it a try and I got a few sang to explicit but if you don’t give details I get club add or useless review criticisms. I’d like to know what is expected from you guys in reviews. I wanna know the quality of the girls etc. and what happens in there.

13 comments

• shadowcat
    3 years ago
    Read the review guidelines.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    3 years ago
    Founder’s Review Guidelines:: Your review should be at least 4 solid paragraphs, with 4-7 sentences each. PLACE: One paragraph should describe the PLACE. Mention cleanliness, thug factor, music level, dj annoyance factor, lighting, etc. PEOPLE: Another paragraph should describe the PEOPLE. How were the dancers. How many were there? What ethnicities did you see? Did they seem happy to see you? PRICE: A third paragraph should be about PRICE. Don't say drinks, dances, cover charge, etc. were cheap or expensive. Tell us the actual costs! At least one paragraph should summarize with three or four sentences describing why you would or would not return to the club. Content and length are the two most important factors to consider. Be wordy. Fill the review box. One or two sentence reviews aren't helpful to anyone. Give a LOT of details in your review (club layout, atmosphere, dance quality, etc.). Spelling, grammar, and punctuation count. Do not use ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! When composing a review, spell check it. Be honest. You can go into explicit detail of the private dances. Just be careful with names if you think it may get someone in trouble. (@IIGBD’s comment: The general consensus of the board is that you should not associate a dancer’s name with illegal activities.) Pro Tip 1: Think about what you would like to tell your good buddy about a place he's never been to. Pro Tip 2: Think about the business traveler that is sitting in his hotel room with only time enough to hit one club in this new town. Let him know why he should or should not visit. We have a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism. If we find out you submit a review as your own from another site, your account will be deleted.
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    Just cut and paste this to the top of your review and you will get instant approval. I will break up this review into 4-sections: I) Intro II) Club Details III) Visit Details IV) Conclusion 😉
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    Most of Papi_Chulo's reviews are prime examples of what to do. You don't have to be quite as wordy as he is, but his content is good.
  • gobstopper007
    3 years ago
    Give some information on the LEGAL activities, type of dances, cost, etc. if most of the review is describing something that would get the club or dancer in trouble you should probably edit.
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    Go read my last couple. Not too long, not too short, but gives a good idea of the place, girls, costs.
  • Dolfan
    3 years ago
    If your review is labeled club ad by desertscrub, just ignore him. It's good that you're taking the commentary on your reviews and trying to improve, but you'll also have to learn that you can't please everyone. There's a handful out there who bitch about Papi's reviews. Review quality and what makes a good review is a frequent topic here. As you probably noticed, they're voted on by members with VIP status. So, they're subject to a good deal of variability of opinions. Sometimes you'll get 7 stickers who won't approve unless their personal checklist of 10 items is covered. Others will approve anything. Some bitch about stuff but approve, one calls everything an ad. In addition to the suggestions already made I think if you're familiar with the clubs in the area, its always nice to compare it to others in it's class. "The girls here tend to be a younger & slimmer than at Club Z, and the drinks are more expensive" or whatever, highlight one or two things that might make you choose one club over another. Also, given the ongoing pandemic, it's probably useful to call out any unusual COVID restrictions for your area. I admit I've been bad at that lately, cause in Florida most of that stuff is gone. But I understand in other areas there is more variation place to place. I doubt anyone will reject a review cause it doesn't talk about COVID stuff though, but they might ask. Generally, if you do a thorough job in one or two areas and skimp on another you're fine. Ya know, if you tell us all about the girls, the stage show, the dance options, etc but fail to describe the layout of the club in detail most of the time people will cut you some slack. Finally, I looked at your review, I don't think it's too explicit. It's more explicit than I would have been, but I generally review the too explicit checkbox for when a dancer is thoroughly described and or named and linked to that stuff. Simply saying you got a BJ from a Spanish girl on the heavy side and had sex with a condom with her is probably borderline. Saying you got a BJ from Butterfly, the 5'5" 115# 26 year old blonde with C sized implants, pale skin, a birthmark in the shape of Texas on her left ass check, and a tattoo that reads "Property of Ralf" on her right ass cheek is too explicit. I applaud you for not telling us she sang Frank Sinatra and Billy Joel, as if somehow that makes it less explicit. I might not have approved it, but I definitely wouldn't have rejected it.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    If you don't have time to write a full review, I think each club also has a dedicated forum, you could put some quick comments in there. It's important to keep in mind that there's no "typical" strip club customer. If the club has at least as many customers as dancers, they are not bad or ugly dancers, they may just not be the ones you prefer. For me, the types of dancers are hourglass shaped, pear shaped, average, slim, BBW. To others, skin color, hair color/length, eye color/shape, lip size are important. Level of dancer friendliness is useful info. It's tricky to know how much you should say about extras/contact. May depend on the jurisdiction the club is in. You could probably safely say more about a club in Detroit than one in Ohio. If a dancer does something and is careful to hide it from other club staff, don't mention it, or at least not in connection with her name.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    I took a look at your review it was fine, the only thing I would recommend that you avoid putting explicit acts together with identifiable info about dancers most of my reviews I don't feel the need to be explicit about any deeds I do or don't commit, and if I were to write about them I wouldn't put any identifying info about who the dancer was, not because I am concerned about LE or the management, but I know for a fact in some clubs the girls give the girls that are known providers grief
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Links to a couple good reviews might help. Some Papi, Sinclair, OWG.
  • Harderlap
    3 years ago
    I am not writing many reviews these days, being retired and on a limited income, only part of which I can spend on clubbing. But, I read your review, and I probably would have approved it, and 5 out of 7 did, so you are on the right track. I think perhaps you did talk a bit too much about the details of your dance and with only two dancers it would probably not be too hard to figure out who was doing you in the private dance room. As others have said, following Fouinder’s guidelines is a good start to writing an interesting review and getting it approved. I took your review, and edited it along Founder’s guidelines. I cleaned up some grammar, broke it up into paragraphs and may have guessed (embellished?) a bit with details you should have included, but didn’t. It contains the same information as your original did, but it is easier to read and extract useful information from, as well as not giving too much information on illegal activities. Here is my edited version of your review. I stopped by this club late. There was no cover charge. I’ve been coming here for years. This is a dive bar with a mostly local older patrons. Most of the time this place sucks but you can get lucky if you hit it right. I got lucky on this trip. There is a pool table and lap dance booth with a curtain right next to the DJ box. It was dead. But, although this was a Tuesday evening, even on weekends this place is dead. In addition to the bouncer, there was a bartender, who was better looking than the dancers. There were four customers in the bar when I walked in, all of them old, and in the past year or so I’ve never seen more than four other people in the place when I walk in. There were only two dancers. Both were large, nothing to look at but both seemed like fun. The dancers sat at the bar and didn’t even dance. Finally, the heavy latina one came over and had 2 beers with me. Beers were $4 each. She got right to business trying to convince me to get private dances, and that was fun, but I was waiting to see if any better looking girls would show or if I could get a dance from the skinny long haired bartender. I think if I pursued it I could have had her but I was pressed for time. There are no dances on the floor, so, the latina and I went to the lap dance room. She was not much of a dancer but she immediately took her top off. There is no set price for the private dances, one negotiates with each dancer. We negotiated a price for what I wanted, but she was very persuasive and did more than I wanted and the little brain did not resist. I ended up paying $150 for everything I wanted, except for some reason she wouldn’t let me finger her. Even though her skills were weak, I left satisfied. To summarize costs, there is no cover, drinks are $3, and dance prices are negotiated with the dancer. There was no stage dancing when I was there, so I don’t know about tipping at the rail and what that gets you. It is cheap place, but the value usually isn’t there. This place is hit or miss. Like I said above, most of the time this place sucks but you can get lucky if you hit it at the right time with the right dancer. There are never more than one or two girls and they usually look like they fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down. There are better alternatives.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Ahem…. RAVIEWS not reviews.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    I'm less explicit and yet people seem to like my reviews. It's good to keep in mind that some of the things that happen in VIP aren't legal (even if only occasionally on the map for the cops), Also, they can get a dancer in a bind with management or other dancers. More explicit stuff can be communicated via PM. Also, paragraphs breaks are nice to have.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion