tuscl

What is the one surgical enhancement that Absolutely is a dealbreaker for yoi?

Tiburon
Every woman's local ATM while in da club? How else they paying for their Boob jobs?
As women, in the media at least, become more emboldened showing off their surgical enhancements such as their big butts big tits, it seems we have started to blur the line and what's acceptable and what's not. No it's not widely accepted, it just seemed that way but we won't go that deep.

With that said, which cosmetic surgery is the one surgeon that will actually make you say no to even being around that person sexually.

For me once you start f****** with the lips it's a wrap. I do not want to fuk with you. Many girls on social media make their fake lips look appealing but they look nice and thick also because of the lipstick and lipgloss and such, but when I see that in real life it looks atrocious. So one girl with thin lips is out to get some lip injections it looks like her lips were trying to Cave into itself. And she tried to kiss me but I had to curve her hard for that one.

Obviously excessive the surgery is always bad but simple lip surgeries never appealed to me

34 comments

• datinman
    3 years ago
    Rock hard boob jobs are a deal-breaker. The girls breasts that look and feel like there is a tupperware bowl implanted under the skin are a totally turnoff.

Pretty much if I can tell they have had surgery from across the room in strip club lighting, I'm gonna pass.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Plastic surgery may turn out to be a reason it would be bad to live forever. It's seems to be slowly gaining popularity to get surgeries that look like something that is impossible naturally (or is so rare it looks freakish). When I clubbed in San Francisco a few years back, lots of the dancers had butt jobs that seemed to trying to make them look like extra-terrestrials. The most common one is breasts that are a C or larger but still very perky. But I guess that rarely women have those naturally, based on a few dancers from the pre-implant days: https://assets03.mrskincdn.com/mrskin_da… .
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    A "reasonable" boob job, one that's well done and not so disproportionately large that it looks ridiculous, is not a dealbreaker for me. But given the choice of an equally attractive girl with small natural tits, I'll go for natural every time. A big fake butt is definitely a dealbreaker. Enhanced lips? I dunno... if they're wrapped around my cock I guess I don't mind it so much.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    Any enhancement that I can tell is an enhancement is a deal breaker for me. I like 'em au naturale.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    All depends on how well the enhancements are done. Anything that is OVER done is unattractive to me. Triple D's on a 100 lb girl look fake.
  • SanchoRG
    3 years ago
    Ass implants. Moving fat from your gut to your ass is bad enough, but implants are a whole nother level. No substitute for squats.
  • Tiburon
    3 years ago
    @SanchoRG what really boggles the mind is how can someone I want a phat ass when they already have one?
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    I can't think of any specific surgery that is off limits all by itself. Maybe the ones that alter one to look inhuman, but even some of those have been intriguing. Bad surgeries of any type will turn me off.
  • gobstopper007
    3 years ago
    Absolute dealbreaker? Probably a penis. Anything else can possibly be offset.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Gob nailed it!!! Ass implants 100% of the time; fake boobs 90% of the time.
  • Subraman
    3 years ago
    I can deal with fake boobs. I am not a boob guy, and while I'd rather my stripper not have overly-large rock hard boobs, so many strippers do have hard clownboobs that I'm glad I can look past them.

Ass enhancement always looks terrible to me, and is a deal breaker. I suppose there might be girls whose ass work is so good that I can't tell, in which case, ignorance is bliss. But if I can tell she's got an ass job, that means I hate it. Continuing the theme, it is interesting how many strippers whose asses I already think are too big, choose to get ass enhancement and make their asses huge and ridiculous -- and look like they're permanently wearing diapers in the process.

Lip injections it's a matter of degree. If she looks like wasps stung her, I have trouble getting past that. If they're a little overly plump, I don't like it, but I'll deal.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Unnatural looking breast implants turn me off. A little disproportionate I can tolerate, but a lot of girls have too much implant for their size. Or horrible scars that look like the surgery was performed with a chainsaw.
  • 8TM
    3 years ago
    I’m good with almost any kind of fake tits and ass. It’s a sign of that impulsive go-getter mentality I always appreciate in a dancer.

Ass implants go too far when they just make her look really fat.
  • chessmaster
    3 years ago
    Yeah fake lips are terrible often times.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    A lot girls go 10 when they should’ve went 2 with these implants. Less is more sometimes
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    Fake boobs and ass are my deal breakers. Simply put - no silicone or saline in the body, TYVM.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    If its done well I don't care. I prefer natural but I wouldn't hold it against a girl. I don't like how their bodies feel after the suegeries though. But they feel better over time if they got quality surgery.

But anything done badly is a deal breaker for me.

• san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    I don't understand the ass enhancements. I mean people don't fall on their tits. But with snow or ice, people sometimes do fall on their asses. Wouldn't that break the bags?

SJG

Cardibsyeastinfection
    https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=8421
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    w.r.t. fake lips they are a turn-off but I rarely run into them or at least don't notice them much - I *have* seen some cartoonish-lips in the past but so infrequently that I haven't developed a no-go policy w.r.t. them - I def find cartoonish-lips unattractive and pretty-good chance I'd turn down a dancer bc of it that o/w I might get with.

I'd say my biggest pet-peeve is fake-boobs bc it's so prevalent - even if "well done" just knowing/finding-out they're fake turns me off - w.r.t. boobs for me they have to be natural even if "they look/feel real" - enhanced boobs are usually a no-go for me; I tolerate them on occassion if I gotta have something else about her (e.g. great ass; etc).

w.r.t. butts - I like BIG BUTTS and I cannot lie - I def prefer a big fake ass vs a natural small one.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    Metoidioplasty!!!
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    If a dancer has had a lopitoffame or an addadicktome, i will pass 100% of the time. The rest are negotiable, as long as they are done well.
  • RandomMember
    3 years ago
    Just about all "enhancements" are a turn-off. If I had to pick just one as the greatest turn-off? Probably lip-enhancements, which may be an Instagram trend.

Extreme photos here, and not sure if the pictures are photoshopped:
    https://nexter.org/bigger-is-not-always-…
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    Not sure if this holds true for strippers, but among civilian women they say they get implants to enhance how they look with clothes on. I can buy that.

But dancers with fake boobs are a turn off. Even the most expensive well done jobs don’t feel real enough to me.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ^^^^ I feel though that it makes them high maintainence.

SJG
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    Ass implants 100% bad. Boob jobs 80%-90% bad. Every once in a while I come across a set that are neutral. I don't ever think they are an improvement.

If they go up more than 2 cup sizes 100% gross. I hate the feel. I want pliable flesh in my hands.

Knew a waitress IRL. Her parents got her boobs for HS graduation. Went from 30B to 30DD and then again to 30H. Looked pretty ridiculous. Those are the same tits as 36DD but on a 5'7" 100 lb girl. Had the bend over and press the boobs against a guy moves down cold to get big tips.

That was about 12 years ago. Now stripping and possibly more in Vegas.
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    More than 2 breasts.
    Saw a 3-set on the internet, not a fan.
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    I guess anything badly done grosses me the fuck out.

Fake injected lips though I would say gross me out 95% of the time. It just doesnt look right to me almost always idk.

In general I think some girls go to bad plastic surgeons. Some girls don't do proper after care. Some girls get shit done that doesn't fit their overall body or face and detracts. Some girls just have way too much aftermarket to where maybe they look put together but it just grosses me out cuz it is too much. 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Fake lips can be gross. Especially if they're too big and the area around the lips looks all swollen. It's like bbls on skinny girls with no thighs and skinny legs. Looks bad.

I hate the chest tattoos girls get to cover up bad boob lifts.

Girls go to the cheapest surgeons and are too lazy or too cheap to get proper after care. After care is important. Even with a good surgeon they can fuck it up without it.

I'm surprised no one said sex change 😭😭😭
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    ^^^ hey dumbass icee, you might want to reread the thread. Someone did mention a sex change.
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    I'm assuming at the strip clubs theres not any sex change females. God I would hope not at that point just kill me now thanks.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I knew a club that had 2 shemales working there for a few months before they got fired. They had their regulars.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I’ve been to a few clubs - mostly African American clubs - where the dancers had odd butt implants. In many cases the asses were highly disproportionate to the body. That was a turn off.

It might not be an entirely valid statement - but it seems that some dancers have gone and added butt implants in a similar way that dancers went large with boob jobs about 20 years ago. More is not always better!
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    Not really a surgery, but somewhat on topic. I ran across a somewhat older dancer that must of had large ear gauges back in the day. Her droopy, stretched out ear lobes were just too distracting for me to be interested in someone I might have otherwise gotten dances from. Do those things ever close up?
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    tempest666's surgery is an example of how to do it right: https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=8685 . Firm but still plausibly natural shaped.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion