tuscl

FLORIDA STRIP CLUBS

Tuesday, October 12, 2021 6:42 PM
What are the best strip clubs to visit and or work at ?

10 comments

• rickdugan
    3 years ago
    Florida is a big state with over 150 active clubs. Might help if you could narrow it down. Do you have a preferred location? North vs. South? East vs. West? Do you have preferred shifts, like day or night? Do you care if there is a license requirement? Certain counties, like West Palm Beach, Orange (includes Orlando) and one or two others require a license. Do you have preferences regarding types of customers? Are you OK with an extras friendly environment or do you need something low key?
  • LostinFLA
    3 years ago
    Stay away from the southwest zone. From Sarasota to Naples there are about 5 clubs. None are really worth mentioning here. All the action is on the east coast.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    3 years ago
    Actually Tampa is in the west and it’s one of the best strip club cities in the country…
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    Then why don't you come here to work PSD ???
  • PinkSugarDoll
    3 years ago
    I walked into that one didn’t I lol. ❤️
  • shanny72
    3 years ago
    Looks-wise you would fit in at Oz, Penthouse, Dollhouse etc Now if you would be at Diamond Dolls or Atlantis I'd be all in 😉 (dayshift or happy hour) Tampa/Clearwater for the win
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ===> Actually Tampa is in the west and it’s one of the best strip club cities in the country… Pre-COVID I would have agreed wholeheartedly. The question though is whether it has returned to its pre-COVID attendance numbers, especially on weekday shifts. Tampa clubs have always been fairly reliant upon business travelers to swell their weekday numbers and business travel is still way down. Now maybe the weekends are good enough to compensate for slower weekdays - IDK the answer though. Idk, but right now you might be better off looking in places with more permanent population density and much more active tourist travel, like SE Florida. The snow birds will be heading there in droves too come November and December. I would have also said Jacksonville due to the increasing club attendance numbers - as busy as I've ever seen in my almost decade here, no doubt to to rapid affluent population growth. Shit, in the one club that has what passes for a champagne room (completely open and visible), I've seen it used now more in one month than in the 8 years prior by guys looking to party with groups. But the downside is that Jacksonville is not a secret any longer and there are a shit ton of girls piling into a small handful of clubs. It's to the point that, on peak weekend shifts, the two largest clubs in the city are now enforcing a policy which prohibits girls from sitting in seats that could be used by customers.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    There are actually 7 clubs between Sarasota and Naples, and you could do very well at The Cheetahs in Sarasota. Tampa and south Florida are where all the money is to be made. I don't know what your MO is, but extras seem to be more normal on the east coast and north of Tampa in Pinellas county. There is also less crime, less congestion, and a slightly lower cost of living in Tampa than the east coast. I hope that helps, and let us know where you land!
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ^ Gam, see what I posted above re: Tampa. When did you last club there? I ask because the last review you wrote for a Tampa club was 4 years ago. I'm not saying you're wrong, but my experience in Tampa clubs during weekday evenings was that a majority of the customers were business travelers. Perhaps someone from that neck of the woods could weigh in and confirm. Your most recent reviews have been in Fort Meyers. FM is experiencing something similar to JAX - both are among the fastest growing cities in the U.S. with a shit ton of new affluent permanent transplants and snow birds bolstering club attendance numbers. SE Florida already has a large metro population and will always have a ton of adult vacation tourists and its own share of snow birds. I just don't know if Tampa is similarly situated.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    If I didn’t have to consider my dog, I’d be favoring Key West. Walkable area and the beach during the day. Easily at the club at night. Bare Assets provides cheap accommodation (so I’ve heard) at their club as long as you’re willing to work six shifts a week. Have to front for a license that I think is $225 though is the downside. I’ve never been there but have chatted with dancers who loved it though. There’s other clubs too, Teasers seems especially loved. Worth a shot maybe if lodging can be found semi-reasonably. Since I do have a dog, my thing is to just have a vehicle and and spam bomb a bunch of clubs. There’s WAY too many clubs to be locked into one, and travel dancers flood that state all the time anyways, especially in winter. If a particular place gets too dancer saturated, it’s good to be able to jump ship. Probably chaotic but I consider that fun. Hope wherever you go, you’re having fun.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion