tuscl

Most Memorable Sayings

how
Texas
This thread is for the most memorable things dancers have said to you...
Funny, sexy, odd, or in any other way memorable and worth sharing for entertainment value here...

33 comments

• how
    3 years ago
    The Most Direct Approach --

Context: Dancer I'd never met walked up to me. Didn't say "Hello" or anything else before saying this...
    She asked: "Wanna fuck?"
  • how
    3 years ago
    The Bold Stage Dancer --

Context: Dancer was on stage. Stage was elevated so that her legs topped out at about 6 feet above ground level. She pulled her panties to one side, grabbed the back of my head, and pulled my mouth onto her vagina. I ate her for awhile, but when the next song started, I backed up.
    She said: "I didn't say you could stop!" And she again grabbed the back of my head...
  • how
    3 years ago
    The Say Anything Gal --

Context: Dancer did a no-limits lapdance. She invited me to finish, after which...
    She said: "I'm full of your cum! Mmmmm..."
  • how
    3 years ago
    The Kinda Ewww... Approach --

Context: Dancer approached me at a table where I was sitting...
    She said: "Let's do a lapdance. I wanna toss your salad."
  • how
    3 years ago
    The Speaking-My-Language Approach --

Context: Dancer and I were sitting together. She asked me if I wanted a dance, and I asked her if she had anything special in mind...
    She said: "I already know I want you inside me."
  • how
    3 years ago
    The "What's Up?" Scenario --

Context: I was at a club and eventually needed to relieve my bladder, so I went to the Men's Room. While I was urinating, TWO dancers walked right in and started staring at me...
    They said, simply: "We just want to see you."
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    " My Momma always told me to swallow whatever I put into my mouth "
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    Context: In the VIP, at a now closed club. She'd sucked me off, and wanted me to bust on her face, which I'd done. She was in the process of scraping my nut off of her face and into her mouth.

"I won't be around much longer. I'm moving on. I'm better than these whores."

She still took the twenty bucks, though.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Context Smokey Robinson and the Miracles

My mama told me, you better shop around (shop, shop)
    Oh yeah, you better shop around (shop, shop around
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Worst extras invite ever. Had a Mike Tyson lisp.

"You want to come to the back room tho I can do thingth with your penith?"
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    It was an upscale club not really known for extras. And the cabanas have transparent curtains surrounding the booths anyways and there isn’t too much privacy.

Some dancer gave herself a pep talk in the dressing room saying “I WILL make at least a thousand dollars tonight even if I have to SUCK DICK”…and soon after said that she was just joking when we stared at her in shock lol
  • Hank Moody
    3 years ago
    In a club I’d never been in before and a smoking hot girl comes up and says “hi I’m [name] and I have no gag reflex.”
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    3 years ago
    First one off the top of my head:

Girl is doing her thing on my lap in the VIP room and suddenly stops and asks, "do you have any coke?"

"Ummm, no. Why?"

"I really wanna do a line off your dick."

I've never wanted to possess drugs so badly in my life. But that would have been illegal. Tsk, tsk.
  • ocjohn
    3 years ago
    Memorable and most common ...

"I'm working here to save up for college"
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    You NJ guys may remember Bottoms Up in Irvington. This was a bikini bar known for extras in the back room and sometimes barside HJs, but nudity on-stage was mostly non-existent. So one girl got pretty drunk one day and next thing you know she's on stage pulling her bikini bottoms to the side, exposing her vag to customers, and yelling, "Hundred dollars! Fuck this pussy!" She went to each area of the stage and made the offer to every customer several times.
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    Me, to dancer I had never met before: "Hi, how are you?"

Her: "Well, I'm hoping to suck some dick today."
  • bang69
    3 years ago
    condom full service $300.,Bare Back Full Service $600, Bare Back Full Service cum in my pussy $900.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Context: the dancer-on-her-period workaround

A dancer I had fucked in the private-dance-booth a couple of times b/f - this time we go to the dance-booth and she's on me FCG and she asks me "where are you from again?" - me "Cuba" - her "I'm in the mood to suck some Cuban dick" - and so she did.

In the past we had just fucked - this time she gave me a great BBBJ which she had never volunteered to do b/f and I hadn't specifically asked for in the past either - she subsequently told me she was on her period and why we couldn't play hide-the-salami as we had done in previous visits, so she switched to plan-B.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    ^ That's an expensive cream pie.
  • Harderlap
    3 years ago
    Context - Private dance in club not known for extras. I am testing the limits of the dancer with lots of resistance.

Dancer: “I don’t do that, but I can find you a dance that will.”

And she did.

• Harderlap
    3 years ago
    Should be …”dancer that will.”
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Dancer - "Are you Portuguese"? Me: "No; why"? Dancer: "Only Portuguese guys can get harder than a rock".
  • Corleo
    3 years ago
    Dancer, after sitting on my lap: "Thank you for not being 400 lbs and smelling like nachos"

Occupational hazard, I guess. Here's to you Mr NachoMan, for lowering the bar
  • joker44
    3 years ago

Context: Crowded VIP room. Dancer in RCG pulls her thong aside offering BBFS.
    Dancer looking over her shoulder: "I'm clean, aren't you?"

Hmmmmm. I was certain about me but, despite serious temptation, figured her part was pure SS.

Several weeks later learned this dancer had been fired for bringing meth to club
    and using during her shift.

Dodged a STI bullet, I guess 🥶
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    At my favorite club yesterday from a cute new 21 year old "If you want to hang out just wave me over".
  • docsavage
    3 years ago
    A Mexican dancer regular of mine at a nearby club got fired and banned from the club for getting drunk and in fights too often. After she got fired, she went to the club to do some drinking. When the manager saw her she said "you're not even supposed to be in this club". The Mexican stripper's response was "I'm not even supposed to be in this country."
  • loper
    3 years ago
    After I expressed my reluctance to LDK, dancer said, "you've gotta let than man thing of yours do what he wants to do."
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Yesterday the timer went off, before, um, before I was ready to leave, so I began to get up to put my clothes back on. The dancer said "hold it right there mister, we're not done, ignore the bouncer bitch". Great day.
  • crosscheck
    3 years ago
    Years ago in South Florida I had a dancer tell me that if there was a blowjob competition, she'd win. Talk about setting high expectations...
  • Flyer78
    3 years ago
    This was a while back. I had just walked into the club--my eyes hadn't even started adjusting yet--and my then-favorite dancer ran up to me, jumped up into my arms, and said, "My pussy missed you."
  • From978
    3 years ago
    A law professor friend of mine swears he heard this outside his father's Chicago storefront in the 1960s:

"You can't even SAY that to me for less than a quarter!"
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    “Oh my god I really want to FUCK right now!

…not those weirdos out there, I mean. I mean people I know”
  • herbtcat
    3 years ago
    In a low-end club well-known for extras, took a new dancer to the 30-minute VIP for my 1st dance with her.

Not even 3 minutes into the dance, she dropped her panties, pointed her ass at me and said: "You want to slip it in?" Of course I obliged (because I am a man-whore) and rewarded her with a cream pie about 15 minutes later. As we were walking out of the booth she told me she meant I should slip my finger in... But since I had tipped her an extra $50 she was happy. We started a SD/SB thing that day which lasted 1 year until she moved south. I spent a lot of money on her, but none of it was for condoms.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion