tuscl

What would you do if you won the lottery?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

30 comments

• mike710
    3 years ago
    It's all about the hookers and blow with free money! But really, I'd probably call my boss and give my 2 weeks notice. I like my boss enough that I would probably end up staying longer to get a replacement but I would definitely be on my way out the proverbial door.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    True story this happened many years ago, I was still married to Mrs. 25 the second and there was an especially large jackpot, so we went to buy lottery tickets together, so Mrs. 25 #2 says to me while we are standing in line waiting to buy the lottery tickets, wouldn't it be wonderful to win, we could buy your mother and my mother a house, I could help my brother and we could give your brother some money as well, plus we have enough money to set up a college fund for all of our nieces and nephews as well as our own kids. and I thought to my self if we win I ain't telling her shit. 😁😁😁😁😁😁
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    If you find yourself winning several hundred million dollars and have the predicament of what to do, lucky for you, there's a man who already made a blueprint for you. Just follow his footsteps and you will be fine!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Whitt…

• Warrior15
    3 years ago
    25 - At least she wasn't telling you she was immediately leaving you.

I could spend time thinking about what I would do with the money. But then I have to realize the only way to win is to buy tickets. I never do so I guess I never will .
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    ^^^ seems like every 2 years when it gets ridiculously high I remember to go buy $20 worth of tickets. That's the "tax that people pay that are bad a math" fine a pay. I guess it's around $20 every two years for me.
  • Uprightcitizen
    3 years ago
    This guy is gonna be dead in 5 years. Probably the best 5 years of his life.
  • mjx01
    3 years ago
    business class to frakfurt. then fkk all day every day
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    I wonder, if your wealth is in 8 figures or higher, does that make you a much bigger target for grandstanding LE to prosecute you for solicitation of prostitution? If you spend too much time outside the US, there could be foreign tax consequences. Maybe Nevada could give you a license for a brothel, where you are the only customer.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    ^. I think if you have as much money as the person who is holding that ticket, you’re allowed to write you own laws. Just ask Jeffery Epstein, err wait, bad example…
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    What would I do? Not tell anyone. Especially not randos on a titty bar message board.

I'd get a top lawyer to protect my privacy.
  • ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    I'm retired comfortably, so, more of the same but in a bigger boat.....😎
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    A lot more hookers for sure.
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    I would text message my boss saying "I quit. Won lottery. Suck it."

Then straight to the strip club!
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    I would share it with my friends on TUSCL!

I can’t spend it all. No kids. And y’all would kill me for inflating the price of blow jobs if I started giving strippers two grand per pop.
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    3 years ago
    I'd pay off my law school loans. And if there's enough left after that, maybe buy a pack of gum.
  • Lone_Wolf
    3 years ago
    Bangkok
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    If I won the big lottery I would spend half on strippers. The other half I would just waste.
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    If we're talking the $700 million Powerball, I would buy and restock the PlayBoy mansion. I already have the silk smoking jacket and Captain's hat. I am sure all the girls would love me for me, not the money, just like they did Hef.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    I would probably buy a large van; fill it with fertilizer and fuel oil; add in some, wait that's what McVeigh would do. I would live the same as I do now, and leave the money when we died to some organization focused on ridding this country of progressives.
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    3 years ago
    Actually when Powerball was $700 million or so about five years ago, I had planned to buy a castle in Ireland...there are a bunch for sale, but I had narrowed it down to this one. Spoiler alert: I didn't win. And I guess the guy from The Wire and his wife own it now.

https://www.glin-castle.com/
  • Goodclubrep
    3 years ago
    Any large amount would go straight into safe stable investments. Set up a structure so the principal would last generations. Hire 2 attorneys for this and 4 more to watch them. Of course the first thing would be change the phone number and second thing would be move where nobody knows me.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    I'd get a beach house for winters, a northern woods house for summers, a hillside cabin for the holidays.

I'd invest heavily across several markets including cryptocurrency, gold, and natural gas. I'd keep a few million in cash, precious metals, and jewelry on hand for bugout money.

I'd give my business partners the option of buying me out of the practice, or buying into a subspecialty clinic with a focus on research over clinical practice (something for my wife to manage), while I would like to start a PAC focusing on fact-checking, investigative reporting & journalism, and replacing RINOs and democrat party plants with true, principled, conservative officials who support term limits, balanced budgets, equal rights, and a return to true American government of the people, by the people, and for the people.
  • Jascoi
    3 years ago
    i’d have a new room put on my house and whitewall tires on my old cadillac.
  • Jascoi
    3 years ago
    dang siri. ROOF. not room.
  • rattdog
    3 years ago
    if your friends don't know that you won then you can keep them around. if they do know then you're going to have to make new friends.
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    3 years ago
    Pay off debt
    Set up my parents
    Cars for my friends, college funds for their kids
    Hefty donations for a couple specific charities
    See up a MASSIVE no-kill shelter for dogs (and I suppose cats, too if someone asks nicely), and make it like a resort, so even if they never get a "home", this would be just as good
    Buy a 50 year old bottle of Scotch and finish it off with my friends in one night, just because
    A blue 68 Chevelle SS for my dad
    Castle in Ireland, homes in Hawaii, Arizona, Montana, and Michigan
    Maybe buy a minority interest in a team (but none of this soccer nonsense)
    And if I've got a million left over, "two chicks at the same time"
  • Uprightcitizen
    3 years ago
    Private jet and yacht for world travel in style and privacy. Invest st least half for lifetime income. Get involved in a lot of charity events and likely set up my estate to end up in some kind of one once I pass. There is a whole other world of debauchery that the "wealthy beautiful people" engage in if you pass the extreme wealth test.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    Of course all the normal stuff, help family and friends, estate planning, etc. But after that, well...

I've come across a lot of fucking assholes in my life. Most I've forgotten about, but there are a select few that really deserve to be very badly fucked over. I would spend a big chunk of my fortune and the rest of my life making them miserable.
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    Travel, buy real estate where I like to spend my time - beach, mountains etc, give money to family and friends, give to charity - disabled vets, St Judes.
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    Buy more shit trucks 🚚 🤪 🚚 and get rich!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion