tuscl

Define ATF

driver01
Florida
Tuesday, October 23, 2007 5:23 AM
Ok, we've been down this road before. But with several newer posters frequenting the board, I was interested to know what ATF means to you as it is commonly used here.

18 comments

• FONDL
    17 years ago
    For me ATF means just what it says - of all the dancers I've ever met, she's the one I liked the most.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    ATF... All Time Favorite. By definition, you can have only one ATF, but in my mind, I also have my prev-ATF, prev-prev-ATF, etc. An ATF is a dancer that you have a strong attraction to, both physically and mentally. One that you would ALWAYS choose, if there were other options available to you. The same goes for her... if she has an option of dancing for you or someone else, she should be picking you. I think her sessions with you need to be of the GFE variety. She makes you feel special when you are with her, and there is usually an intimate feel to your relationship (real or imagined). ATFs start out as being one of your favs, which in my book means that she's a dancer that you consistently have a good time with, and one that keeps you coming back for more. For me, a fav crosses over to ATF status when you feel close enough to her that you want to spend more and more time with her, and you get the impression that feeling is reciprocated. All of your other favs pale in comparison. Usually, at this point, a fav has also crossed over to OTCing with me. I've had favs that could never be an ATF.... I've OTCed with dancers that will never be an ATF - a few never even make it to fav status. However, all of my ATFs have been favs that I have had OTCs with. Once an ATF, she will retain the "title" until she has been replaced by a new #1. That "changing of the guard" for me, took place a little over a year ago, after about two years with my prev-ATF.
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    I define it as a dancer that really stood out in a positive distinct way. So the dancer would be an ATF in particular category and not an overall ATF. One time it was exceptional kindness over a long period of time. Another time it was a chemical explosion--I've never had an experience like that and my right to buy any services from her was terminated. Another time it was skill at the highest level. One could project love as well as heat including a racing heart and plenty of wetness and hardened titties (a favorite)----those were powerful dances for me. And, if it was just acting more power to her. I want to buy more. She like others who do the GFE don't sell regularly. Too emotionally draining? Not in the mood? Who knows . . . I definite want to buy and sure as hell won't be complaining about deception. Bring on the honey and lay it on thick and good. :) It is too difficult to say one is an ATF over the others because they brought different qualities to the table. One dancer tasted like sugar! Very nice. Another melted! Again, very nice.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    I beg to differ with my good buddy DougS. He is a romantist and I'm not. (at least at this present moment) To me, an ATF is what it means, "All Time Favorite" dancer, as far as strip clubs go. In other words, if I walked into Bugsy's Speakeasy today, I would have about 4 favorite (FAV) dancers, one being my ATF (Cyn). In that I am NOT 'in love' with Cyn, she is my most favorite dancer of ALL 4 dancers in the clubs I go to. I don't look at my ATF as a GFE or an option for OTC. To me, GFE means there is a strong physical and mental attraction that has 'some emotional love' attached to it. An OTC to me is just an opportunity to spend more intimate 'non-love type' time together, enjoying each others physical attributes. I don't believe that an ATF should stay with a customer that has awarded her his coveted title of ATF. She is working in the club to make money, and also may have other regular or favorite customers around. If she were to ignore those regulars because "her ATF" is in the club, she probably would be 'hurting' herslef financially, if not that day, in the future. We may be told by a dancer that we are their ATF, but I wouldn't belief it. I think the ATF term should stay at the customer's disgression. I sincerely believe most dancers don't want an ATF customer, and would be just as happy having 'regular' or 'favorites' as customers. If I were to fall in love with my ATF, she would then become my girl friend, possibly my fiancee, then my wife. Or if married, she would either become my 'affair', 'other woman', or significant other (SO). But, as long as my ATF has a husband or SO, I won't interfer with her life, other than being her 'regular' or one of her 'favorite' customers. DougS - I, of course, mean no harm in disagreeing with you partially, but this is how I personally view ATFs. evilcyn - Your input into this topic would greatly be appreciated, since you were mentioned in this thread. Have I got most dancers' views as far as having 'regular' or 'favorite' customers, rather than an ATF customer?
  • Professor906090
    17 years ago
    ATF is a dancer that for one reason or the other you do the most business with. On the other hand, a dancer knows that she has reached her ATF status with you when your contribution to her earnings is the highest among other customers.
  • AbbieNormal
    17 years ago
    I define it slightly different, All-time Top Five. After all if someone asks you your favorite movie or your favorite song most of us think of more than one or two that we like for completely different reasons. If I HAD to choose a favorite movie, OK, Godfather, but what about comedy? I doubt I could live without Office Space. or maybe Gostbusters, and Monty Python's Holy Grail is right up there. Right up there with Godfather for drama is Godfather II and The Usual Suspects and LA Confidential. Could I choose one single favorite? Yes, but who wants to. When I think of dancers there are five that I can't catagorize as anything less than an all-time favorite, and for the most parrt there was no overlap between them. Forced to choose which was best, I'd have a tough time, so I say a dancer is/was AN (as opposed to THE) all time favorite.
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    Well, an ATF customer over at Angels isn't the biggest spender in the least. But, the dancers go crazy when they see the very old man. And, then you should hear the talk amongst the dancers after he leaves. He must of been a comic at some point in his life. I'm also old and well known and spend more than him, but I don't bring the smiles or laughter. He is Mr. Popularity by far----at least during the day shift when customers aren't tipping $20s like they're $1s. Yeah, could be another exception to the rule. OTOH, I don't believe ATF status for the dancer necessarily goes hand in hand with how much the customer spends. Ever had a big spending client who is a royal pain in the ass? That client is your favorite??? Could be. Nothing wrong with putting the dollars first, imo. :)
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I think of ATF as your favorite dancer within a certain time period of maybe a year up to a few years and she is one to remember. I disagree with the assessment that a dancer has reached the ATF level when your spending lots of money on her. Typically with me, I seem to spend less money on ATF's and seem to spend more time with them away from the club and not so much as a customer. I don't know, maybe I like the dancer better if I turn them into a girlfriend type of experience and they stop charging me money as well. However there may be a tricky line there if you still see her as a dancer but she starts seeing you as a possible boyfriend. That probably explains some emotional outbursts from different ATF's at times. For instance I stopped by my first ATF's house one evening just to say hi because I happened to be interviewing for a job in her town. She sounded excited and said if I moved there, she could come over to my house everyday and dance for me. I got nervous and was thinking no way could I afford to pay her every single day. However she didn't say anything about money. hmmm, every single day, now that I think about that, it sounds like she wanted to move in with me. I wasn't ready to go there.
  • Clubber
    17 years ago
    Ditto FONDL.
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    Perhaps I didn't read carefully enough. I thought even FONDL had multiple ATFs.
  • evilcyn
    17 years ago
    As a dancer, ATF, covers so many things.. I have some that I will call " short bus guys" I want you yo know, they are to me, sweet and loyal, and like a puppy dog... Some girls are so mean to these guys because they arn't as quick as the rest.. I, on the other hand become their ATF,s.. Do they have a lot of money, no way, but all money adds up at the end of the shift, and they brighten up my day so much, because I know I have done the same for them.. So spending alot to me doesn't define ATF, its more the feeling or connection you have with someone.. My ATF customer, ( I have talked about him in the past) I have known 10 years, and I will always be his ATF, he helped me become the dancer I am today with out trying, just by knowing him he has helped me learn to do my job so much better... Then ones like Bones, are just so much fun, it makes me job so easy, I laugh and have so much fun it keeps a smile on my face all day...The mental connection, along with just knowing how someone likes you to dance is a great combo huh Bones ?? LOL
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    Jablake, I only have one ATF (who I'll be visiting shortly but that's another story.) I've had several regulars over the years, one of whom I especially liked and who I consider my #2 fave, there's but only one ATF.
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    Hi FONDL, So throughout your whole strip clubbing adventure you have only had one ATF or you only had one ATF at a time? It sounded like you had an ATF and then got a second ATF at a later time. Or did the prior ATF lose her ATF status when the new one claimed hers? Sorry, I just got confused there probably because I just see ATFs a lot differently. It is more like ATF within different categories. One probably shouldn't even be an ATF because it was so short and explosive, but I never had an experience like her. Sparks were exploding and it was just physical and skill and looks--it was a total shock. At first she was like just stick it in or look you came and I'm outta here. She wasn't a happy camper at all and then BOOM things changed quickly and positively. What a night. :)
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    The way most people use ATF, it's definitely not meant literally. You can have several ATFs over time or all at the same time. I think it just means a dancer you're a little carried away with or infatuated with to the point that she dominates your thoughts and feelings about strip clubs. One sign she's an ATF is if you think about going to see her, not for the club, or if your night would be ruined if she's not working. I've never heard anyone speak the term ATF, only seen it online. I believe it has a self-deprecating hyperbole built in - an awareness of how silly this all is - so that its literal meaning is beside the point. This may be lost on the irony-deficient.
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    That's interesting. I've never used the term except over the internet. And, yes sometimes the club is besides the point. It is to see a dancer or dancers. And, it doesn't have to be real in the least as far as her feelings. She could just be skillful and beautiful, but a totally different person outside the club. It is very difficult to imagine choosing just a single dancer over a long period of time as an ATF. I've not only had different needs over time, but the dancers have been different. Felicity was well read and extremely intelligent. I don't think I've discussed literature in depth with any other dancers. I could have spent the night just talking with her, but was feeling guilty BIG TIME. Talk, talk, talk, and she is at work! I wasn't in the position to pay her for talk, either. And, a *real* relationship outside the club seems like total insanity. BTW, the reason her name is so prominent is because I feel I owe her money. It definitely wasn't my intent. She was just too nice and didn't speak up! .
  • chitownlawyer
    17 years ago
    I consider an ATF to be a dancer that I would choose to spend time with fully clothed, in a fully lit room, with no gangsta rap playing in the background. In other words, a dancer I would want for a girlfriend in "real life."
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    evilcyn - You got RIGHT luv! One of the reasons I consider you my ATF (even thought I cheat on you with certain other dancers), is that YOU know exactly HOW I like my dances! There are several OTHER reasons that I WON'T go into detail about! :-) Licks
  • ShotDisc
    17 years ago
    Chitown, I like that definition.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion