tuscl

Halloween at the strip club

Monday, October 4, 2021 7:16 PM
I am a big fan of halloween at the strip club. Seeing the girls in all sorts of outfits is hot. What is your favorite outfit to see a hot dancer wearing (besides nothing)? A favorite of mine wore a school girl outfit once and I was a big fan. If you ask your current favorite to wear what you want for halloween do they? One year I asked mine and she just said buy it for her and she will wear it. I agreed.

15 comments

• shailynn
    3 years ago
    This seems to come up every October, well except for maybe last year… and the consensus seems to be for PLs to go to normal bars and clubs to see regular babes dress like complete sluts. It’s the one day of the entire year that’s totally acceptable for the cute girl that works in the office to come out and dress like a stripper, IN PUBLIC for that matter. Do I really care about seeing a stripper dressed up like a bunny? Not really, I do card about seeing 4 of my wife’s hot coworkers dressed like complete bimbos with their boobs hangout out at a house party though! If all else fails and you’re a PL that has no such destination to go to that I mentioned then wear a cape and some fangs to the strip club and make the most of it.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    One issue with Halloween is that we should not go to any club that's requiring dancers with minor kids to work on Halloween. As a grumpy old man, I say that bah humbug works for all holidays, not just X-mas. Especially ones were you still have to work. But if favs talk about looking forward to wearing their costumes, then I'll go. My life's goal is to fly with a stripper as her emotional support PL.
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    Been a fan of the hot nurse costume being as im married to one.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    ^^^ being married to a hot nurse instead of a goat. 9 out of 10 TUSCL members will agree and I ‘ahem’ won’t say who are the ones that do not.
  • shanny72
    3 years ago
    I like to ask them to dress up as a Cock Goblin
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    I am going to go on Halloween dressed as a fart
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Halloween parties st clubs are fun. But not many girls eork Halloween nights. St least in my experience
  • Dolfan
    3 years ago
    I don't remember going on Halloween, but I've been to a bunch of Halloween parties. Many clubs do them earlier in the week or on another day. I'm not one to care much about stripper outfits, so it doesn't do a lot for me. But, it seems to be the favorite holiday of every favorite stripper I've ever had and they always seem to appreciate the support when I come in on that day. If it's convenient, I'll go a little out of my way to attend. I strongly prefer the simple skimpy bikini outfit, a little schoolgirl skirt or something won't bother me but it's not a big turn on either. I've never asked for a specific outfit on Halloween but like I said my faves have been big fans of it and usually plan their outfits months in advance. I doubt they'd wear an outfit to work that I asked, but I'm sure they'd wear it to come over or at least put it on once they're here. I have asked asked a girl to wear Dolphins gear once, I was joking when I did, she did. I agree though, Halloween parties at regular bars or especially homes tend to bring out the inner slut in otherwise modest girls. I'd say if you're going to put in effort to specifically go to bar for that stuff I'd lean towards non-strip clubs. But like I said, bars and clubs often to them in the lead up to the holiday so you can hit up several.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    These days I rather avoid big-crowds and parties – nothing wrong w/ partying at strip-clubs for those that enjoy that (and I sorta enjoyed it when I was younger) – but these days I don’t go to a SC “to party” and go to have a good SC experience; thus I tend to avoid “party clubs” b/c for me it takes away from a more traditional SC experience and custies and dancers may be more focused on partying vs getting one’s freak-on – I also don’t like Halloween outfits since they will often cover up more than what strippers usually wear – I guess for a guy that rarely goes to strip-clubs to see women dressed in skimpy clothes (e.g. nurse outfit; sexy librarian; etc) is a big-deal, but for me it’s actually a step-down from what I normally see at SCs as my pref is to see as much as skin as possible and that usually means a skimpy/tiny 2-piece outfit/bikini.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Me personally, I don't feel the need to talk shit about women who go out wearing something other than a small tent. I prefer not to have anything in common with the people who did 9/11.
  • joker44
    3 years ago
    I prefer sexy stripper outfits that get taken off. If it's a sexy HALLOWEEN outfit, okay, but sexy is the key ingredient. Agree, night of the 31st can be crowded and less enjoyable. Several local clubs used to decorate for Halloween several days before the 31st. Better experience to go before the night of the 31st and still see sexy costumes [cum off]
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Original/bent costumes are the best. "Naughty nun" is a good go to concept. Also the contact high from strippers who are super jazzed about their costumes.
  • THE CHAINDOG
    3 years ago
    Best night of the year! Costumes and theme sets! Like stripclubs were in my youth! Little Mary AKA Tabbitha with a Vampire outfit and blood dripping from her lips! Oh My Heart!
  • PinkSugarDoll
    3 years ago
    Like two people even named a costume lol. Was really wanting to know what people liked! Disappointment.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Princess Leia in the gold-trim bikini. Catwoman from Batman (Harley Quinn is a bit overdone...). Ruby Roundhouse from the Jumanji movies.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion