tuscl

Plague moral dilemma

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
Getting the urge to get some lappers this weekend (like most weekends). But I've been feeling a bit run down this week, had some minor sinus drama, and a bit of a scratchy throat. Did get the rona jab. Should my dick remain unground for a while? I wouldn't mind wearing a mask, as it protects others more than youself. But there'd probably be only one or two other people (at most) in the club wearing one, so awkward.

17 comments

• misterorange
    3 years ago
    Just my two cents, but I'm done with the mask-wearing bullshit. Other than a medical office or hospital, I won't wear one, nor would I enter any place of business that enforces a mask policy not required by law. That said, if you're sick you should probably just stay home.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    It's never the right thing to expose others to something when you know that you're sick. Also COVID is not the only thing we need to worry about. For all you know you could have a throat infection or something else that she very much would like to avoid.
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    No. It is unkind (at best) to (close up) socialize when you are or even might be sick. Stay home, the future has a lot of weekends.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    If you are feeling sick - it’s best to stay home. This pandemic has showed me that it’s better to stay home when I feel ill, rather than go to a club or my office, where I could get others sick.

Feel better, and enjoy a club another evening when you feel better.
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    Yes, staying at home is the responsible thing to do. But I suggest you try to get a poker game up with Dave Anderson, SJG, rickdugan, and any of the others on this site that know there's nothing to worry about.
  • Dolfan
    3 years ago
    I agree, its best to try not to spread that stuff. Nothing to do with COVID, just general (un)common courtesy.

• Warrior15
    3 years ago
    I got Covid last summer. To me, it was no big deal at all. The toughest part of it by far was the two week quarantine I had to do. But I did it. Stay at home. The club will be there next week.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Regardless of the pandemic, stay home.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    "... Did get the rona jab ..."

AFAIK you can get reinfected even after the vax - if u don't get better or feel you're getting worse, you may wanna get tested for Covid just in case.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    I have a buddy who has a cold, he already had COVID, has been backed and had 2 COVID tests in the past 2 weeks. He said people were flipping out when he was out in public - everyone assumed he had the ‘Rona.

Stay home and play Call of Duty online with Juice
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    Use a nose plug or I dump A load in your basement
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    Even if it is a common cold, and it probably is, it’s polite to stay home until you’re better. Those girls afaik don’t get sick days, you’re helping them out by not getting them sick. Of course there’s 10 other guys going in there tonight that don’t give a shit…
  • SanchoRG
    3 years ago
    Some people in this world put their shopping carts away, some don’t. What kind of man u want to be?
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    Listen to Mr. Dugan. That guy could have been patient zero on at least twenty different STDs but he selflessly avoids spreading said diseases.

He always goes to his doc for a good cleaning. You know, the ol’ bleach injections plus a UV light up his keister.

Hell, Mr. Dugan has started to like the UV light in his colon. You should try it.

You’re welcome!
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    But Dugan don’t do no masks. He may endorse the bleach injections, internal sunburn, and eatin’ the horsey paste. But no masks. No siree Bob.

FREEDUMB!!!
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ===> "Listen to Mr. Dugan. That guy could have been patient zero on at least twenty different STDs but he selflessly avoids spreading said diseases."

Even if that were true Phil, two wrongs don't make a right. This is especially true when you KNOW that you are sick.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I'd skip the club
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion