Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Pairing an alchoholic beverage with cum

Lanechange

Michigan

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

I thought I would ask about this random thought that popped into my head - What wine pairs with cum? But hey, why limit it to wine. So i wondered if anyone ever actually thought about this, or actually experimented enough to answer.

The answer is yes apparently, but i yield the floor to my esteemed colleagues.

For your consideration I did find this:

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

LOL next time I go to a winery, if I sample enough wine, then maybe I’ll ask.

My guess it would be easiest to wash down with a Riesling or moscato.

Profile picture for Icee Loco (asshole)
Icee Loco (asshole)
•

Tequila

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

^^^ that night speaks from experience. He loves tasting the cum of some young dudes!

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Cum will absolutely disappear in a background of Pina Colada..🤮

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

How does your cum taste?

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Saki with the cream of sum young guy…

Profile picture for misterorange
misterorange
•

This is about the most disgusting thing I've heard discussed on this board. Now if you were talking about a shot of liquor followed by a chaser of pussy grool from 3 or 4 hot strippers, that would be a different story.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I saw wine mentioned. I guess to find out for sure, ask our resident wine connoisseur Randommember. He would definitely know

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I am quite sure Randommember and his ophthalmologist sugar daddy have experimented with this subject before.

Profile picture for Icee Loco (asshole)
Icee Loco (asshole)
•

Let her rub your beer bottle on her pussy lulz

Profile picture for herbtcat
herbtcat
•

Important clarification, please:

Male cum or female? It makes a difference.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement