tuscl

Pairing an alchoholic beverage with cum

Lanechange
Michigan
Tuesday, September 28, 2021 1:01 AM
I thought I would ask about this random thought that popped into my head - What wine pairs with cum? But hey, why limit it to wine. So i wondered if anyone ever actually thought about this, or actually experimented enough to answer. The answer is yes apparently, but i yield the floor to my esteemed colleagues. For your consideration I did find this: [view link]

11 comments

• nicespice
    3 years ago
    LOL next time I go to a winery, if I sample enough wine, then maybe I’ll ask. My guess it would be easiest to wash down with a Riesling or moscato.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Tequila
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^^ that night speaks from experience. He loves tasting the cum of some young dudes!
  • ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    Cum will absolutely disappear in a background of Pina Colada..🤮
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    How does your cum taste? [view link]
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Saki with the cream of sum young guy…
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    This is about the most disgusting thing I've heard discussed on this board. Now if you were talking about a shot of liquor followed by a chaser of pussy grool from 3 or 4 hot strippers, that would be a different story.
  • crazyjoe
    3 years ago
    I saw wine mentioned. I guess to find out for sure, ask our resident wine connoisseur Randommember. He would definitely know
  • crazyjoe
    3 years ago
    I am quite sure Randommember and his ophthalmologist sugar daddy have experimented with this subject before.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Let her rub your beer bottle on her pussy lulz
  • herbtcat
    3 years ago
    Important clarification, please: Male cum or female? It makes a difference.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion