Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Should one review a club for a Tuesday?

Estafador
Estafador212211

BIG APPLE

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

Not sure it's a fair assumption given the current conditions we are in and the fact that it's a regular Tuesday. Should I wait till Friday and do a combined 2-for-1 review based on both days or just review it for the Friday?

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for Dolfan
Dolfan
•

Up to you. Someone might find the Tuesday review helpful. I do multi-trip reviews too, so its not like either approach is wrong.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Why not. Just put that fact in your Review. I might want to do on a Tuesday.

Profile picture for bkkruined
bkkruined
•

Yes.

Many clubs are very different weekdays vs. weekends.

I some of us one visit on one or the other.

Profile picture for IfIGottaBeDamned
IfIGottaBeDamned
•

Nothing wrong with a Tuesday review. I generally prefer less busy time and often go to the clubs on Monday through Wednesday evenings.

S
Supremeruler
•

I assume theres no shortage of weekend strip clubs visits(and hence reviews) amongst pl's. A sunday-wednesday review might be really valuable depending on the club.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

ABSOLUTELY when looking over raviews for clubs I often like to know what it's like on a weeknight because sometimes I can only go there on, say a Tuesday night.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

My visit to Desires Tuesday afternoon of this week was fucking awesome. Great looking crew, few customers, 2 great rooms.

Profile picture for mike710
mike710
•

I went to a club in Wyoming that hadn't had a review in almost 2 years. It had some potential but I ended up picking a seat next to a drunk aggressive biker that even his friends wanted booted. I stayed an hour and left. Probably would have stayed if it wasn't for the drunk guy. Wanting to eat dinner after a 3 hour drive also played a factor as well. It is one of those where I'm not sure I will leave a review even though it hasn't been reviewed for a long time.

Profile picture for From978
From978
•

Didn't Yogi Berra say something like "nobody goes there on weekends because it's too crowded?". That's pretty much my attitude to strip clubs, so I definitely want to see your Tuesday review.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement