tuscl

Should one review a club for a Tuesday?

Estafador
BIG APPLE
Wednesday, September 22, 2021 6:13 PM
Not sure it's a fair assumption given the current conditions we are in and the fact that it's a regular Tuesday. Should I wait till Friday and do a combined 2-for-1 review based on both days or just review it for the Friday?

10 comments

• Dolfan
    3 years ago
    Up to you. Someone might find the Tuesday review helpful. I do multi-trip reviews too, so its not like either approach is wrong.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    Why not. Just put that fact in your Review. I might want to do on a Tuesday.
  • bkkruined
    3 years ago
    Yes. Many clubs are very different weekdays vs. weekends. I some of us one visit on one or the other.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    3 years ago
    Nothing wrong with a Tuesday review. I generally prefer less busy time and often go to the clubs on Monday through Wednesday evenings.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    TUSCLers club on Tuesdays too. As long as you have more content than "went there, no girls, spent 10 minutes and left."
  • chessmaster
    3 years ago
    I assume theres no shortage of weekend strip clubs visits(and hence reviews) amongst pl's. A sunday-wednesday review might be really valuable depending on the club.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    ABSOLUTELY when looking over raviews for clubs I often like to know what it's like on a weeknight because sometimes I can only go there on, say a Tuesday night.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    My visit to Desires Tuesday afternoon of this week was fucking awesome. Great looking crew, few customers, 2 great rooms.
  • mike710
    3 years ago
    I went to a club in Wyoming that hadn't had a review in almost 2 years. It had some potential but I ended up picking a seat next to a drunk aggressive biker that even his friends wanted booted. I stayed an hour and left. Probably would have stayed if it wasn't for the drunk guy. Wanting to eat dinner after a 3 hour drive also played a factor as well. It is one of those where I'm not sure I will leave a review even though it hasn't been reviewed for a long time.
  • From978
    3 years ago
    Didn't Yogi Berra say something like "nobody goes there on weekends because it's too crowded?". That's pretty much my attitude to strip clubs, so I definitely want to see your Tuesday review.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion