tuscl

A TikTok influencer is encouraging his followers to report strippers to IRS

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
He needs to learn that snitches get stitches.

https://www.insider.com/tiktok-influence…

16 comments

• jackslash
    3 years ago
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    “Ah yes IRS I would like to report Bambi the stripper for tax evasion.”

I find this a little hard to believe he’s getting $60k a month. I had an issue with the IRS a few years ago and it took over 2 YEARS to get it fixed from the initial time they notified me. This guy makes it sound like you report a stripper and the IRS is going to cut you a check in 3 weeks.

One of the most important rules in life is: MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS as long as what they are doing isn’t hurting you or anyone else.
  • gobstopper007
    3 years ago
    I don’t see this ending well for him. By the way I have already reported Juice. All the investment and gambling money he’s making- no way he is reporting all of it.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    I have been hearing about people reporting people to the IRS in divorce court for the past 39 years, including judges. Even looked into it myself. The amount of documentation IRS requires before they will investigate is astronomical, and this guy has jack. he is a fucking fraud and a liar, which is the sole reason Tik Tok exists. Influencer lol. Young people are so stupid they make dirt seem smart.
  • founder
    3 years ago
    "Young people are so stupid they make dirt seem smart."

I nominate this for quote of the year. Can I get a second?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Nah. I work with a lot of young people who are smart, and some that are smart well beyond their years.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    Respectfully disagree with CMI. Hiring entry level employees is the least favorite part of my job. There's stupid. Then there's gen Z stupid. Lastly there's Florida gen Z stupid. They are not even functional idiots. I could hire a cat that could follow directions and retain training better
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Every previous generation harps about how worthless the younger one is. That’s inevitable, remember how much Boomers bitched about how lazy and worthless their Gen X kids were, the same ones now taking care of their Boomer parents and are generally respected in the work force although they are far outshined by their younger Millennial counterparts when it comes to attention.

I have 4 Zoomer nieces and nephews that cannot take a shit on their own let alone survive on their own. IMO their main problem is their ass wiping every step of the way Gen X parents who have forced these poor kids to become dependent on them. In turn these kids are going to have a very hard time growing up, that combined with Zoomers thinking they’re owed something extra for just showing up combined with all the shit these kids have faced in the last 5 years they have a hard road ahead. But don’t worry their biggest concern is bitching about climate change and what pronoun they are going g to use to describe themselves.

Damn I sound like Skibum now!!!
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    I have no proof, but I’m like 90% sure this is an individual who threw enough money at some stripper, finally realized she didn’t love him back, and now has a broken heart to match his broken brain. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also, this is the second time in a one year span something like this has happened. I forgot who, but there was memes being spread around about mass reporting onlyfans content creators to the IRS too. I don’t think that went anywhere either

• skibum609
    3 years ago
    If people spent a week watching elderly boomers take custody of the grandchildren and great grandchildren in Family Court, they would vote to spay and neuter the last two generations. I say this honestly, as a person who devoutly believes the idea of god and religion is beyond stupid: The loos of religion and the nuclear family in this country killed us. We were so high up, people don't understand that we're already dead because its taking a long time for the country to hit bottom; that's how high up we used to be.
  • Jascoi
    3 years ago
    founder. oh yeah.
    and seri-stills fucks with me….
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    NiceSpice might be on to something. This could easily be a guy who is a disgruntled customer trying to spoil a dancer’s life and earnings. If that’s true, it sucks that he would do something so miserable.

It’s possible he’s a social media type who thinks he can get more followers with this type of post? He might not be making any money - but maybe he’s hoping this will generate more followers?
  • dirtyburt
    3 years ago
    @Nicespice. I’m pretty sure Onlyfans reports the Creators income to the IRS. At least we are hoping for that. My current ATF is an Onlyfans Creator and that’s why I contribute to her. We are trying to get her into the “System”,hoping that OF reports the income and sends out either a W-2 or 1099 Tax Form.
    She has not been in the “System “ for over 10 years now.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    ^ yep, onlyfans does do that. Which was why the whole thing was ridiculous.

Also, if a dancer is making big money, then she is likely making that in the more upscale champagne room clubs that 1099 as well.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    With Biden's Great Society ambitions perhaps reporting people to the IRS will be touted as woke and being "anti racist"
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ Yet Abbot instated the the rat on your neighbor if she gets an abortion, speaking of communism, Texas takes the first prize.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion