tuscl

All of the Photos from Met Gala Ball - Megan Fox 1st Photo

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
IMO the classiest and hottest babe in these photos is Zoey Deutch, about 2/3 the way down in a purple dress. I have no idea who she is.

Side note, is it a requirement to be gay to attend this if you are male? Only straight dudes I see are Channing Tatum, Swizz Beats and Tommy Hilfiger (kidding I know there’s more than that).

https://www.usatoday.com/picture-gallery…

23 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    It's pretty clear that I don't understand fashion trends, and I'm okay with that.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
  • chessmaster
    3 years ago
    Wow some really eye opening stuff but not really surprising. Couple observations:

1.all the negroes look like clowns. And lil NAS x is the main event at the circus.

2. Fuck that cara delivegne bith(or whatever tf her name is) and the other bitch with "equal rights for women" shit. Fuck all these people with their social justice and political statements.

3. Why are 90% of the women dressed like whores??? But then these same people will turn around and complain about women being objectified...
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I scrolled through a lot of it - and I am in the same boat as Ishmael - as the outfits confirmed I don’t understand fashion.

I guess this is the big night to show off extravagant and over the top outfits.

I enjoyed Zoe Kravitz in that simple sexy outfit. Justin Bieber’s wife is beautiful. J Lo looked very good too.

Zoe Deutsch looked good too - I agree.

There were some relatively straight guys there - Jimmy Fallon and James Corden. But this isn’t the place for guys who aren’t used to a good ass fucking.

I think Lourdes Leon is Madonnas daughter. Interesting that she was on the red carpet.

Naomi Osaka looked bizarre.

I guess Lil Nas X was the star of the show with his multiple layer costume!

I hope they ran Right Said Fred - I’m Too Sexy - as all the fudge packers paraded along the red carpet!
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    Only a few of those outfits weren't total ghetto ratchet low class trash. wowzers
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    hahahaha just saw the cara outfit. FUUUUCK YEEEAH. my hero. men aren't humans :)
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    The purpose of an event like this is for celebrities to get designers to make them the most outlandish and over the top outfits they can find, they’re reminding us of what peasants all of us really are, and that includes the multiple millionaires on here and the 2 billionaires. Some of them get it right, and others fail miserably.

Every time I view these photos each year all I can think about is all the wealthy people in the movie the Hunger Games and their outfits.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    US Open winner Emma Raducanu is gorgeous.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I know this isn’t an original thought - but it seems appropriate.

Do you ever see this shit and think that maybe top designers are just fucking with us? Maybe they are trying to see just how much crap they can push out and see “fashion smart” folks fawn over their crappy creations?
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I’d like to argue Blah’s point about men. But I’m afraid of her - and I think she’s probably correct!
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    Ok, I understand the idea of designing crazy/wild/outlandish outfits... But idk I feel like they could be more artistic or classically beautiful in their styling if that made any sense? I've gotta ask what sorta drugs some of these designers are on when they create some of these hideous and ridiculous pieces of shit. I mean they can still come up with some wild/crazy/unique clothing items that are still extremely aesthetically pleasing to the eye. IMO
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Celebrity fashion is an obsession of small-minded, boring people.
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    Huh lol? If this is a jab at me I don't give 1/10 of a fuck about 99% of shit especially celebrities trash. Once in a year or 2 i click a link like on here and talk about how trashy people's style is = obsessed? Lol!

• blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    Small minded is the type of trash who sits on instagram and obsesses over that trash. Or tiktok fucktards. Etc
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    ^

Or you can replace small minded with people with no life of their own.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    @blahblah, not directed at you. And I happen to agree with you on people who simp over instathots or YouTube/TikTok celebrities.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    I like blahblahs assessment.

My stupid ass sister in law does that all the time “oh try this food I made from a TikTok recipe, try this I found on the Gram.” Yeah just another reason to hate her because she’s following other idiots advice.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Haha, if I ever go work at a gown club I wanna wear AOC’s dress. I’m sure it won’t take very long for me to be asked to leave but it would be hilarious in the meantime 😂
    Context:
    https://images.app.goo.gl/pAgRK94K9onuip…
  • Lone_Wolf
    3 years ago
    That clown show must piss off some of the women that want to be classy.

Have to hand it to Meghan Fox. She brought her A game catapulting her to super star status when her star was fading. Absolutely stunning.
  • bkkruined
    3 years ago
    Was it supposed to be a costume party?

A little early for halloween.
  • Huntsman
    3 years ago
    Good gawd. I think I’d rather be found lying in a pool of my own vomit rather than attend this event.
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    I’d be ok with a meteor hitting the Met.
  • yahtzee74
    3 years ago
    Cortez' dress reminds me of the comment that George Carlin made about drivers
    "anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion