tuscl

Whatever happened to...................................

Tuesday, September 7, 2021 5:53 PM
Years ago I used to see a black dancer at Rick's in Lake City (Seattle) named, " Quintana ". The last time I saw her was probably 6 or 7 years ago at the Deja Vu in Lake City. Anybody know which club she's at these days? I'd LOVE to see her again. She was extremely sensual and I miss her!!

25 comments

• whodey
    3 years ago
    Please see the faq link at the bottom of every page. Do you know where [insert dancer name here] works now? She used to be at [insert club name here]. No. Don't even ask this question.
  • bigal838
    3 years ago
    OK, thanks!!
  • bigal838
    3 years ago
    My bad. :(
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    @OP: I don't know why this question above all others is forbidden, I suspect that the inclusion of that point in the FAQ was more tongue in cheek than anything else. Furthermore, it's not like the rest of the conversation on TUSCL meets such an elevated standard that a potentially unanswerable question is beyond the pale. LOL That said, despite being a Seattle local and a fan of Rick's back in the day, I neither remember Quintana nor have any info on her whereabouts for you, sorry. If you're looking for AA's that provide extras, Kittens is probably your starting points.
  • bigal838
    3 years ago
    I'm actually looking for ANY dancers that provide extras. I need some RELIEF!! lol Thanks for the response. :)
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    It's unlikely you will get an answer to your question here. The best way is to ask dancers at the clubs where she used to work, especially dancers who were her friends.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Someone pointed out to me that the TUSCL FAQ is most likely list of frequent questions that are directed at founder, and not asked anywhere on TUSCL. So, I can see how founder might get a lot of questions like that from guys who aren't the brightest bulbs in the chandelier, and would want to put a stop to that. Hence, that entry. That said, because it's impossible to know the motives of a random guy asking "Hey, where can I find Bambi?", I never answer these questions even on the rare occasions that I know the answer. That guy who seems like he's just curious might be a dangerous stalker, so I commit my errors on the side of *not* handing out dancer information.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    3 years ago
    I believe the "don't ask this question . . ." concern was meant to not ask Founder that question. Of the millions of strip clubs in the world, he certainly won't know where your long-lost favorite dancer now.
  • PeteBull19
    3 years ago
    Last I knew (pre-pandemic), Quintana worked at Sands. She looked good and gave great dances. Don’t know where she is now.
  • bigal838
    3 years ago
    Thank you, PeteBull!!
  • bigal838
    3 years ago
    I did a search for Sands and it looks like it's now called, The Playground Cabaret.
  • PeteBull19
    3 years ago
    That’s right. I have not been to Playground since it opened. Quin might be there. Calling could not hurt
  • bigal838
    3 years ago
    I might just go 'cause I've never been to that club before. Could be an excuse to go somewhere new. Quin and I go WAY BACK. Like, at least 20 years. Maybe 25. lol
  • founder
    3 years ago
    Absolutely fine to ask just about anything on the discussion boards. As others pointed out, please don't ask me directly.
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    The used to be a local strip club magazine in the Philly area called “Unveiled” that had a “where are they now” section about dancers - e.g. “Gabrielle from Club Risqué is now dancing at Cheerleaders as Brielle’” Not a crazy topic - they move around a lot. If they retire, forget about them.
  • bigal838
    3 years ago
    Thanks!!
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    Just putting 2 and 2 together... Quintana become Quinn? A tall slender AA with C's who always wears a corset? If so, she was def at Sands pre-pandemic, mostly on a day-shift basis. I have not seen her back since, though the new Sands (Playground) has reduced the hours to evenings only, so maybe that didn't work for her.
  • PeteBull19
    3 years ago
    Quintana is indeed Quinn. Playground recently apparently changed its hours to be open in the afternoon. I have not been, but I hope that some of the previous Sands daytime girls end up there
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    Oh wow, I got dances from her for years. Really nice lady, features in several of my reviews, though anonymously. They really cleaned out the old guard when they re-opened, though at least one made the cut.
  • PeteBull19
    3 years ago
    As did I. Very nice person, great dancer. Who is the dancer that made the cut?
  • bigal838
    3 years ago
    Yeah, Quinn was fun. There was a very dirty mind between her ears. lol If I'm lucky, I'll bump into her again at a club some night.
  • unclewillSea
    3 years ago
    This guy is a tool
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    3 years ago
    Re: The Playground (for. Sands The general consensus seems to be that nothing has changed inside regarding its operation. The sign on the outside is really the only change. However, it created an Instagram account and posts regularly, even showing pics of dancers that work there. According to the club's website, its hours are 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 a.m. as of July 30, 2021
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    She is a $20 lot lizzards now
  • bigal838
    3 years ago
    LOL!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion